"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who the hell is this random twitter person and why do they have multiple vtubers spazzing out at them.
I looked up his name and he seems to be a prominent anti, he has been going at it for the two years mysta has been active
He has been being smug in the twitter bio ever since he protected to prevent reports id assume

The linked /vt/ thread is this https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55996630 seems to have been created to shit on this little outburst
The interesting thing is that it highlights this video

The first clip is unrelated but right after that, he highlights how someone had been hate donating in streamlabs, and even said it was one guy, in that same clip that he himself uploaded, he even reads chat "why even give attention to them if they're just one schizo"

So, yes, category 5 one guy moment, done solely by a schizo with too much time on their hands

Apparently there is more info about the guy somewhere on this website if anyone wanna go through it.

Just going into the "drama" section makes it clear that this Horayo guy has been schizo-ing out and the seemingly tumblr-esque fanbase of this site has been biting at his bait for a while, the site as a whole seems to be a mix of 4chan and a tumblr focused entirely on a single subject with different boards, from regular thirstposts to drama

The sheer autism of the board made them create a quarantine zone where any posts with more than 5 downvotes will get sent to a sperg shadow realm, allegedly according to announcements from this site, this Horayo sperg was the main reason this was created and its his de-facto containment board

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is how i feel whenever i see these two on a screen. God please send me some meds i cant stop thinking about them

Source

hylic

I made one of those ticc tocc things for phase connect gen 1 member Shisui Michiru

Bonus points for any jazz neighbors who recognize the BGM

hylic

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wait so Mysta has been receiving autistic superchats from 1 dumbass and in 2 fucking years he could not think of blocking his ass? or just not reading them?

Maybe is true that staying to much time in the UK melts your brain

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Mysta what are you doing bro. You are graduating bro. Just ignore the trolls bro.

Wtf is this even? Imagine Gura or some other popular Holo did this dude, they'd be the talk of the community for a whole week just for this kind of maniacal outburst, also the "MY CORPO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE, WE WATCHING YOU BRO" is too funny to me, sure thing mysta, invoke the power of the company you're currently set to leave and who you've been disillusioned with and fucked over by since last year.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait so Mysta has been receiving autistic superchats for 1 dumbass and in 2 fucking years he could think of block his ass? or just not reading them?

Maybe is true that staying to much time in the UK melts your brain
I have no idea what that clip was dated as but yeah, thats the gist of it, he had just learned how to block that stream

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

What a way to go before going on a break. This was supposed to be an RPG Maker stream talk btw.

:whatastory: :whatastory: :whatastory:

Meanwhile Dat boi is setting up another collab

Anime Fan

Last Panko stream before she goes on a two week break

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually reading that NijiEN thread got me thinking, did any of those 3 new NijiMales ever amount to anything?

All i remember is their stupid names, but i have not caught anything from them in the wild, i member' i only knew shit about Luxiem/Noctyx through clips and collabs atleast since i didnt care about them personally, but those dont have anything either here or anywhere else lmao

UberSoldat

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Turtle Powah!

That was awesome. Honestly, the more I see of Delu, the more I hope she tries out for and gets accepted by a corpo like Hololive. I think they could really use someone with her lunatic energy to round out a 5-person JP gen!

This isnt Deltaluya, this is HighPing MONACA

Look, I saw green hair and didn't think of anything else, ok? I called Flare "Noel" yesterday, I am probably losing it or something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That was awesome. Honestly, the more I see of Delu, the more I hope she tries out for and gets accepted by a corpo like Hololive. I think they could really use someone with her lunatic energy to round out a 5-person JP gen!
This isnt Delutaya, this is HighPing MONACA

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Late but thats Monaca an Indie JP vtuber that knows a grasp of english

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Look, I saw green hair and didn't think of anything else, ok? I called Flare "Noel" yesterday, I am probably losing it or something.
go to bed grandpa its way past your naptime

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lol they do have similar models, but still, MONACA is a worthwhile watch, she has high energy and a decent grasp at English for a JP, she participates in Kson's ARK autism iirc

She and Delu do have similar models, but Monaca switched to 3d and constantly plays with it in a fun way

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah. I didnt want to add more but you also referenced magni and desmond. Two pretty cool vtubers

My :cursedbae: senses are tingling!

Bae might release some art she was going to use for a cover song to members. Why is this rrat-worthy? Well, the cover ended up not being about to happen for reasons she can't disclose. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN? MAGNI OR DESMOND INVOLVED? TACHIBANA MUSIC INVOLVED? RELATED TO THE BAD NEWS CALLI GOT? WHAT IS IT?!

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Man we really are a virtual asylum huh

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lol they do have similar models, but still, MONACA is a worthwhile watch, she has high energy and a decent grasp at English for a JP, she participates in Kson's ARK autism iirc

She and Delu do have similar models, but Monaca switched to 3d and constantly plays with it in a fun way
Yeah, I do know of Monaca by name but nothing else. It actually isn't the first time I mistook the two, just never done so out loud lol. I'll check out Monaca sometime to make up for it and that video was actually based.

Yeah. I didnt want to add more but you also referenced magni and desmond. Two pretty cool vtubers

Man we really are a virtual asylum huh
Jesus, I really do need to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom