"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Keep in mind, her first stream involved her asking her manager mid-stream if she could talk about cannibalism. This will be a recurring thing.
Vesper has to come back. The 2 in the same stream might get them and their managers fired, but it'd be glorious.
Late Wemi news, she was dying but now she isn't (hopefully):

Archive

Realistically, your Liver spends about half its energy trying to kill you. This topic in a biochemistry class lead to a lot of alcohol jokes.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

joeboxer44

Nijisanji Koshien, their biggest annual event, just finished. Peak CCV was 254K (dropped from 321K last year). EN watchalong was 6K (dropped from 35K last year). Things not looking good for Niji

:deztheroom::SelenHAHAhere:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I would admit that I didn't watch a lot of Hololive before the bois, but now with Advent I'm starting to know (and love) all the girls interacting with the new recruits and it's so lovely. The Japanese ones interacting and the EN ones interacting, I love them all. It's official, I have idol brainrot.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

What a way to go before going on a break. This was supposed to be an RPG Maker stream talk btw.

:whatastory: :whatastory: :whatastory:

USS IOWA

Mysta what are you doing bro. You are graduating bro. Just ignore the trolls bro.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka B-day countdown Karaoke.

Mysterio...

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230813-102643-458.png
>Playing with children
Katta your inner Jewess is showing
Screenshot_20230813-102743-292.png
I like how she never really commits to time slots lol it's just whenever she feels like streaming

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Marine and Bae will be hanging out at Calli's place tomorrow night JP time.

jpeg-optimizer_20230813_104903.jpg
Otherwise, Bae's schedule is packed, as she is going for the 7-days in a row bingo block this week. Noteworthy stream other than the offcollab is her playing Paper Mario as her retro game.
:nenebased:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
On another news the scheduled splatfest from Rin today is cancelled because her body said no

View attachment 40172

She got dabbed by the funny latino black chicken yesterday, told you about the ES bros

think Nerissa will be regretting her choices in a year.
Make it 6-7 months is what took for people to destroy Takamori to the ground, at least she is going for the shotgun approach so it may last much longer

Mysta what are you doing bro. You are graduating bro. Just ignore the trolls bro.
Let him be, remember the discord leak where he complained he could not even vent in his roommate account because people was going to take it the wrong way? he is on his way out and want to burn everything to the ground like a autistic joker

Limkin

Nijisanji Koshien, their biggest annual event, just finished. Peak CCV was 254K (dropped from 321K last year). EN watchalong was 6K (dropped from 35K last year). Things not looking good for Niji
I am more surprised EN watchalong had any views than it being 6 times less than before. Watching it for the first time could be fun just because you don't know what it is. But then you realize it's extreme japanese autism and no actual content

RiverBear

Today is a very UMISEA day :gurahalloween: As far as Hologras go, this one was fairly easy to follow.

Color me surprised
The newest UMISEA song is actually a decent bop

Kalion

:)

Mysta's legacy will forever be the dude who got oneguy'd into graduating.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am more surprised EN watchalong had any views than it being 6 times less than before. Watching it for the first time could be fun just because you don't know what it is. But then you realize it's extreme japanese autism and no actual content
I think its just because 2022 was a very good year for Nijisanji and this one isnt looking that good so in comparasion it looks shit.

1691940006228.png

Vtubers should seriously stop getting One guy´d
Or this was Riku W. Bush plan all along
Mysta's legacy will forever be the dude who got oneguy'd into graduating.
Remember when in the Discord Leak he was the only one being sad? Good times

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Archive

The Marine Tsugunohi collab has been making the rounds. Tsugunohi is not much of a game, since you just press left to get jumpscared, but the Hololive collab episodes are amusingly spoopy and show some creativity.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ONE GAME GUY-ED, I DONT KNOW WHY, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

This is a cat-5 lean moment, and a week or so away from graduating no less

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Don't let Mysta's raging homosexuality distract you from Nenechi's beetle autism.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom