Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Never watched soccer so this should be fun because i dont understand shit

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It was neat to see Bijou say "I'm not a skilled gamer, I just don't give up." Between that and her ability to roll with the tech issues in her first Elden Ring stream and get them corrected herself for the second, it sounds like she has a good stable mindset that will help her in this job.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Does she want to see what fanfics her fans have written?
Yeah, both fanfics and seems to really push fans to play around with her chat ai bot. One of her streams from a few days back was just her reading fanfics of her.

Shiori Novella Ch. hololive-EN11 days ago (edited)
Shiori smiled politely at you. She couldn't help but wonder why you seemed so keen to stare in her direction. Was it because of how the 'light flowers' behind her bloomed so dazzlingly bright before withering into nothingness? 'Fireworks' as you humans call it. 🎨 Asset: @e1_kakimasuI DON'T CARE IF THIS IS CRINGE!! PLEASE WRITE FANFICTIONS OF ME!! I APPROVE!! #holoAdvent

Also in today's Holotalk Kiara asked her if she reads all the fanfic her fans write of her and iirc the answer was yes.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Luna's english

f7f.jpeg

Ensok

Early Adopter
I actually have no idea what the teams are.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It was neat to see Bijou say "I'm not a skilled gamer, I just don't give up." Between that and her ability to roll with the tech issues in her first Elden Ring stream and get them corrected herself for the second, it sounds like she has a good stable mindset that will help her in this job.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shiori talking about her fag friend and then devolves into anal stuff with some other friend... the manager had to step in lmao
Shiori had a quick tangent about Dragon Ball Super and she was saying Goku Alter because she really didn't want to say Goku Black :whatastory:
100% it's gonna be a weird community. I've seen some based comments in chat from time to time like someone having read Evola or at least knowing about him. Just recently someone reacting like this during the anal talk lol
1691897632_113352.png
Yeah, both fanfics and seems to really push fans to play around with her chat ai bot. One of her streams from a few days back was just her reading fanfics of her.

Shiori Novella Ch. hololive-EN11 days ago (edited)
Shiori smiled politely at you. She couldn't help but wonder why you seemed so keen to stare in her direction. Was it because of how the 'light flowers' behind her bloomed so dazzlingly bright before withering into nothingness? 'Fireworks' as you humans call it. 🎨 Asset: @e1_kakimasuI DON'T CARE IF THIS IS CRINGE!! PLEASE WRITE FANFICTIONS OF ME!! I APPROVE!! #holoAdvent

Also in today's Holotalk Kiara asked her if she reads all the fanfic her fans write of her and iirc the answer was yes.

Y'know, I thought FuwaMoco would attract the most schizos and weirdos, but the more I hear about Shiori, the more I worry about her attracting even worse degenerates than we have seen, so far. Like, peak Tumblr degeneracy.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fuwamoco will be playing Ocarina of Time on their own old N64.
:koronehappyl:
THEY'RE YOUNG HAGS!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Wow, those are nice clips! Let me add to that list with an up and comer whose clips are starting to get some strong traction!

no tags no feature! all that I feature is what I find tagged. I'm not going full autism searching every nook and cranny. Nice clips and all but If you know him tell him to tag his shit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Eat shit, losers.
View attachment 40144

Edit: Next week, as expected. Now we'll see if Council will follow suit.

Edit2: Confirmed for August 20th at 12 PM JST.
I guess that's why council has been busy recording, they're recording for the obviously not pre-recorded segments of the 3D debuts :pippasquish:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I actually have no idea what the teams are.
Srikandi:
Leader: Zeta
Members: Gura, Pekora, Towa, Marine, Kobo, Anya, Bae, Ame

Pertiwi:
Leader: Risu
Members: Sora, Calli, Fauna, Luna, Kaela, Koyori, Iofi, Kiara

MC/Event Organizers: Moona, Ollie, Reine

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Y'know, I thought FuwaMoco would attract the most schizos and weirdos, but the more I hear about Shiori, the more I worry about her attracting even worse degenerates than we have seen, so far. Like, peak Tumblr degeneracy.
You can tell the type of content she really wants to do, she is hiding her power-level for sure.

DanishCookies

No one would know who she is otherwise.

edit:
I know she has probably never read a fucking book in her life and this in her bio to look edgy and hip, but the 9th circle of hell is where those guilty of treachery and betrayal towards loved ones reside, Like Judas, Brutus and Lucifer.
Not something you would wear as a badge of honor.
View attachment 40148
Love how she markets herself as a "metal" vocalist despite not having performed an actual metal song but only -core songs at most.
Her being the first EN3 with a manager chiming in mid-stream as she was talking about the anal stuff makes me worry about her future lmao
I guess Lia will have a new bestfriend if she ever joins Phase in the future. KNOCK ON WOOD.

Novelites and Liacons/likers unite

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Love how she markets herself as a "metal" vocalist despite not having performed an actual metal song but only -core songs at most.

Her being the first EN3 with a manager chiming in mid-stream as she was talking about the anal stuff makes me worry about her future lmao
I guess Lia will have a new bestfriend if she ever joins Phase in the future. KNOCK ON WOOD.

Novelites and Liacons/likers unite
Keep in mind, her first stream involved her asking her manager mid-stream if she could talk about cannibalism. This will be a recurring thing.

DanishCookies

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Even Yuko has sang more Metal than her

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

He featured all 8 tempus members as nuts, quick, everyone make a rrat about this

I cant spot magni but Vesper is bottom right, fanged + glasses nut

Last edited:

DanishCookies

based yuyu 🤘
Her singing Wish You Were Here with the guitar a while back was really good as well

God's Strongest Dragoon

Does Mana know how to play any instruments or does her entire musical skill set revolve a vocal range that can best be described as settings on a blender?

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Does Mana know to play any instruments or does her entire musical skill set revolve a vocal range that can best be described as settings on a blender?
Even some of her bandmates don't seem to know how to play an instrument. I saw one video of them performing and it sounded like the guitarist was practicing in front of the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom