"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Wowee, a whole $538.56 USD in that cap alone. Nice.

The bitch just said she designed it herself, down to the sprites - "in order to show off her artistic/creative/gaming skills" and in order to make herself "stand out". She one-shot the modded Sans encounter and Holo staff didn't even know she made the mod until the end.

Holy fuck I kneel.

Auditioning by showcasing game development skills? Done, I know what I have to do. If Vesper is to remain dead then I must take up the mantle as Repsev.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Auditioning by showcasing game development skills? Done, I know what I have to do. If Vesper is to remain dead then I must take up the mantle as Repsev.

Todd, you can't just re-release Skyrim again as part of your HoloStars audition

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Eat shit, losers.
Screenshot_20230812_235451.jpg

Edit: Next week, as expected. Now we'll see if Council will follow suit.

Edit2: Confirmed for August 20th at 12 PM JST.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiori is fuckin weird.
Is this why some people got filtered by her? Assuming that was the cause of her sub numbers being a little bit below her genmmates.
She's still my favorite despite that talk about the gay stuff, not even counting the sodomites spamming the kiss emoji pre-chat a while back.
There was also the part where people built her up in their heads to be some dommy-mommy goth girl who'll take advantage of you. And when they got the other side of the coin (cute nerd girl) a lot of people suffered tonal whiplash and bailed because of that. Honestly, the Parrot4Chan vid covering her was super accurate.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You know for someone who constantly goes

REEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE I JUST WANNA MAKE MUSIC REEEEEE

She sure loves poking the bear a lot
She's like Icarus flying too close to the sun

And oh the fallout of this is gonna be fucking great

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The tournament is about to begin. I hope they also spotlight all of the amazing structures they built for this occasion which already amount to more than the combined EN efforts on blockgame to date.

Gura
Kobo

Zeta

Bae

Pekora

Kaela

Sora

Calli

Kiara

Anya

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Shiori had a quick tangent about Dragon Ball Super and she was saying Goku Alter because she really didn't want to say Goku Black :whatastory:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori is fuckin weird.
Is this why some people got filtered by her? Assuming that was the cause of her sub numbers being a little bit below her genmmates.
She's still my favorite despite that talk about the gay stuff, not even counting the sodomites spamming the kiss emoji pre-chat a while back.
She doesn't seem to be much of a gamer, is a pretty meh singer and whose main content is more chatting about random old-timer tumblr topics.. I'd be very interested in seeing her viewer demographic numbers, I have a sneaking suspicion she might be pulling in more female/fujo viewers than normal Hololive. Her calls for fanfic writers is different content for sure.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

More sperging, yada yada, etc etc

why stop with just billionaires? we already have the blueprint though was left unused

She doesn't seem to be much of a gamer, is a pretty meh singer and whose main content is more chatting about random old-timer tumblr topics.. I'd be very interested in seeing her viewer demographic numbers, I have a sneaking suspicion she might be pulling in more gemale/fujo viewers than normal Hololive. Her calls for fanfic writers is different content for sure.
100% it's gonna be a weird community. I've seen some based comments in chat from time to time like someone having read Evola or at least knowing about him. Just recently someone reacting like this during the anal talk lol
1691897632_113352.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
At the start Shiori's subcount was higher than Bijou, and I guess the latter caught up with her after her impressive endurance streaming.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
You know for someone who constantly goes

REEEEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE I JUST WANNA MAKE MUSIC REEEEEE

She sure loves poking the bear a lot
No one would know who she is otherwise.

edit:
I know she has probably never read a fucking book in her life and this in her bio to look edgy and hip, but the 9th circle of hell is where those guilty of treachery and betrayal towards loved ones reside, Like Judas, Brutus and Lucifer.
Not something you would wear as a badge of honor.
1691899824923.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There was also the part where people built her up in their heads to be some dommy-mommy goth girl who'll take advantage of you. And when they got the other side of the coin (cute nerd girl) a lot of people suffered tonal whiplash and bailed because of that. Honestly, the Parrot4Chan vid covering her was super accurate.
For some reason im kinda glad she didnt turn out to be a goth dommy fucker, imo the shtick does not always work in EN or atleast the EN audience that actually consumes it more kinda feels more retarded

Ensok

Early Adopter
Her calls for fanfic writers is different content for sure.
Does she want to see what fanfics her fans have written?

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

BEEG Booba Fishing

So many karaokes tonight, but it took the ID cup to feature my favorite song: low quality cheering through discord vc on a minecraft event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom