"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

Yes the consensus is that she is Utano Pandora of Cyberlive

Yes she's likely Utano Pandora
I don't think it was a deliberate block but it was something weird all right.
Thanks!
I thought it was only the OperaGX account that blocked Pippa lmao

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow, those are nice clips! Let me add to that list with an up and comer whose clips are starting to get some strong traction!

Are you in love with him or something?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

IRyS' karaoke that is 1000% to announce her 3D debut is starting early. Probably to not overlap with the official HoloID stream for the MC tournament.

I know y'all motherfuckers like your shiny new things, but how can you listen to this and think Nerissa has a damn thing on IRyS?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know y'all motherfuckers like your shiny new things, but how can you listen to this and think Nerissa has a damn thing on IRyS?
I only said it to piss off people who keep comparing the two as if it mattered who between the two was better.
:irysthumbsupl:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Rezuul finally reveals how he always shows up in chat the moment someone talks about Mahjong or mentions him.

@The Proctor Any chance to increase the upload limit to 15 or 20? Most 60 seconds twitch clips are that size.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
neither of them hold a candle to Shiori's Hot Topic Karaoke

absolute majesty

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Also Terumi (who seems to be doing a rebrand + new model next month) and Lyrica in the top right, don't know who the other two in there are though. Also, Mana being Filipino feels like it somehow makes more sense than it should.
Except for kaheru which is one of the oldest flip vtubers that we have in this hell of a country discounting Lola lyrica and the fucking bisaya dog purin I really don't know the green ones

And mana i guess but we don't talk about her because she's the biggest example of my Filipinos should be nuked and not have rights in the internet

Also a commie which is like the opposite of what this shit country stands for I guess she grew up outside(good for her)

DanishCookies

Shiori talking about her fag friend and then devolves into anal stuff with some other friend... the manager had to step in lmao

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
az_recorder_20230713_204644_edited.jpg

Hope she does more 3d karaoke. She is super expressive with her hands and movement. Too cute.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Specifically, this only applies with the rest of HoloEN, not any of the other branches. The collab ban is still in place outside of HoloEN.
I hope so, else the dogs might as well just stop speaking english altogether and become JPs.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Na I've realized that Nerissa seems to have much better cover songs so far but Irys is a much better live singer imo. I remember seeing a clip of Nerissa stating as much. I did notice that all of Caitlin Myers's songs I found are pre-recorded, didn't see any live karaoke from her. Now we know why. Nerissa prob has more potential but for now.. it's like she strains her voice when singing live.

DanishCookies

Shiori is fuckin weird.
Is this why some people got filtered by her? Assuming that was the cause of her sub numbers being a little bit below her genmmates.
She's still my favorite despite that talk about the gay stuff, not even counting the sodomites spamming the kiss emoji pre-chat a while back.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The tournament is about to begin. I hope they also spotlight all of the amazing structures they built for this occasion which already amount to more than the combined EN efforts on blockgame to date.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori is fuckin weird.
Is this why some people got filtered by her? Assuming that was the cause of her sub numbers being a little bit below her genmmates.
She's still my favorite despite that talk about the gay stuff, not even counting the sodomites spamming the kiss emoji pre-chat a while back.

Shiori is the Hot Topic Goth GF experience, and everything that comes with it

everything

you're either going to hold that baggage, or be filtered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom