"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
1691894444650.png

YOU WILL PLAY APEX
YOU WILL PLAY APEX
YOU WILL PLAY APEX
YOU WILL PLAY APEX
YOU WILL PLAY APEX
YOU WILL PLAY APEX

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Alright Bijou is definitely my favorite of Advent. She has that gamer brain rot.

PekoWick

They're huge in Japan, their girls have bigger viewership than NijiJP girls and their big events are small-Hololive tier. They pulled 100k+ for 3d debuts.
I don't think they have a member who gets lize and ange level of viewership consistently

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco is so damned good this is very entertaining but I gotta check out Bijous special stream so I'll finish it later

Calli is inside her tiki lol
Ok that dual Henshin was pleasing to my power rangers autism

I was under the impression new generations couldnt collab with others for at least a month.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The bitch just said she designed it herself, down to the sprites - "in order to show off her artistic/creative/gaming skills" and in order to make herself "stand out". She one-shot the modded Sans encounter and Holo staff didn't even know she made the mod until the end.

Holy fuck I kneel.
She even sampled Calli GUH to add it to the mod, the incredible ammount of autism she put on it

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We're babysitting our autistic niece watching her play Undertale with the cringe neighborhood girl who hangs out at HotTopic.
Without even checking the streams or reading any comments first I knew you were talking about Pebble and Mall Goth 1.0 :whatastory:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I was under the impression new generations couldnt collab with others for at least a month.
They pushed to reduce the collab ban duration to 2 weeks

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They pushed to reduce the collab ban duration to 2 weeks
Specifically, this only applies with the rest of HoloEN, not any of the other branches. The collab ban is still in place outside of HoloEN.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The bitch just said she designed it herself, down to the sprites - "in order to show off her artistic/creative/gaming skills" and in order to make herself "stand out". She one-shot the modded Sans encounter and Holo staff didn't even know she made the mod until the end.

Holy fuck I kneel.
It's a great audition idea, I wonder what stage she used it, because the original is a 5-min video wouldn't be live. The unsubstantiated rumor is that there's an interview and a stream test, if I recall.
They've definitely relaxed that based on feedback from Myth and Council. Collab ban ends today for Advent-En collabs.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS' karaoke that is 1000% to announce her 3D debut is starting early. Probably to not overlap with the official HoloID stream for the MC tournament.

Sporg

Fuwamoco will be playing Ocarina of Time on their own old N64.
:koronehappyl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Advent had 2 weeks just like council I think

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
High ranked Mahjong player Rezuul stream sniping the yabbit, I hope he curbstomps her.

DanishCookies

Did Aura block Pippa too?
If I remember she's one of the CyberLive/Aetheria vtubers or was that only a rumor as well?

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Well, Bijou isn't a rage gamer, unlike a certain gremlin. :hic:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If I remember she's one of the CyberLive/Aetheria vtubers or was that only a rumor as well?

tl;dr: yes

for the long answer, there's a stream for that:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yes the consensus is that she is Utano Pandora of Cyberlive

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yes she's likely Utano Pandora
I don't think it was a deliberate block but it was something weird all right.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August
5th-11th

It's nice to see people clip more often but the girls don't even retweet the clips they do for them, it's such a shame. Shoutout to michiru though, she retweeted animal friend's tweet of his video :kiarachefkiss: I hope we'll get more new faces soon but is nice seeing the regulars keep a regular upload schedule.
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Iori
We finally get a Iori clip since I started this thing by VODteal. Watch her lust over a disney car

Michiru
Following the jp trend you know who clipped her. Animal friend clips Michiru reading a story to chat.

Airi
Pontif, hag enthusiast and maverick provide airi this week. Watch her use TTS for racism, react to sonicu dead and out herself as too pure for phase.

Pippa
You know how it is with pippers, this week by LEC, azehara and deno. There's a compilation of her operagx stream, her being a holofag and then her being bullied by chat for being a slut.

Dizzy
Watch dizzy tell chat her schizo ways by hag enthusiast

Lia
There's Lia!! brought to you by LEC and Takenoko. Both clips are from the stream with her mom, funny shit.

Ember
We have some ember by chirpy, sentinelmoon and hag enthusiast. Watch her being a degen in the new vegas strip, then listen to her talk about how she deals with people bothering her and how she won an artisan keycap like a chad.

Erina
Maverick is being consistent with his erina clips and redshipley returns from the pits to deliver an erina clip. Watch her be a dork and then watch her roleplay a discord groomer.

Rie
WhitetailM42 a new channel clips Rie. She tells the story of how she became the neighborhood laughing stock.

Remi
Remilia toilet clips her trying to put something into something

Tenma
Watch tenma collab with a fleshtuber courtesy of sentinelmoon

Collab
I say they don't collab often and then I get a bunch of clips of collabs. We have stuff from the madlibs collab with tenma, pippa and rie. Last week's phase weekly. The bred and fred collab of rie and jelly and the cringe pickup line reading of airi and rie.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Wow, those are nice clips! Let me add to that list with an up and comer whose clips are starting to get some strong traction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom