Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They also apparently had a booth turnout at comiket that rivaled Holo's.
I struggle to believe that, didn't holo get assigned like half of all the vtuber booths?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
also re VSPO CN and EN because I cant be bothered to quote the original post: We're they that big? I knew about them, but I always saw them as a small time corpo
They're huge in Japan, their girls have bigger viewership than NijiJP girls and their big events are small-Hololive tier. They pulled 100k+ for 3d debuts.

hlwldlnf

>makes a claim
>"idk find it yourself"

:mikothumbsl::mikok:
Goddamn guess we all gotta be fucking spoon-fed then: a screenshot and a comment on 4ch cause I have no fucking patience scrolling through that doxxsis website to find shit

goddamn heres your proof then.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I struggle to believe that, didn't holo get assigned like half of all the booths?
Sorry, I specifically meant the fan turnout to the official Hololive booth and the official VSPO booth, not their related fan booths.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Goddamn guess we all gotta be fucking spoon-fed then: a screenshot and a comment on 4ch cause I have no fucking patience scrolling through that doxxsis website to find shit

unrelated but this is peak /vt/, a rrat post about a twitter following from a personal account sandwiched between anons wanting to suck titties lmao

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Also, Mana being Filipino feels like it somehow makes more sense than it should.
She's
a) Filipino
b) a hafu
c) fucking short
d) was an actual hardcore/metal vocalist in the Davao underground scene
e) a fucking commie/tankie

Each one comes with it's own set of complexes and mental issues that it actually explains why she's such a huge fucking retard and asshole. Emphasis on "explains" and not "excuse" because regardless of the list above, she still chooses to be the fucking dumbass vocal sperg that she is.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
unrelated but this is peak /vt/, a rrat post about a twitter following from a personal account sandwiched between anons wanting to suck titties lmao
Yeah some /vt/ rando that claims to sorta maybe kinda remembers Selen's personal following Nijisanji's Twitter with no actual proof of that is literally nothing lol

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Goddamn guess we all gotta be fucking spoon-fed then
You made the initial post. Go back to /vt/ if sourcing the shit that you post is too much work for you in the future. You can even say that you don't know in the initial post if you are too stupid and/or lazy to do the bare minimum.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
200 dollar collabs.png
Would you pay to collab with her?

Some people in comments acting like it's some kind of inside joke or smth. It's some kind of incredibly retarded indie twitard trend or whatever.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco: Here is Marine's song!
Chat: AHOY?! Ahoy ? Ahoy?!
FuwaMoco: Treasure Box!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco: Here is Marine's song!
Chat; AHOY?! Ahoy ? Ahoy?!
FuwaMoco: Treasure Box!
Holy shit Fuwa does a dead on Marine

Edit: I re-watched and both are actually doing amazing impressions

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I'm no music expert and this is all my own totally amateur opinion, but I think a good and recent example is actually Calli vs Mumei singing Stellar Stellar:

I think Mumei is a better singer than Mori and her version sounds good, but I actually like Mori's karaoke version here better because she sings it with the same level of emotion Suisei would because she understands the lyrics and their meaning. It is definitely not a skill difference between the two, as well, because Mumei can sing incredibly well and emotionally.

Idk, though, I am not particularly musically inclined, though. It is just my autistic opinion.
:botanshrug:

Everyone says Mori is racist, but look at her using an "a" on "stella stella" while Mumei uses the hard "r".

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bauraoke time

Mococo being able to rap Calli's songs was not what I expected but it's something I really want to see more of. While she was struggling towards the latter half of both, she handled Ijimekko Bully and Q pretty well.

The wigger also approved.
18921.jpg

This whole playlist has been great so far honestly. Sign me up for every bau bau karaoke :polkasticks:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holy shit Fuwa does a dead on Marine
Funnily enough, they actually denied this in their morning stream yesterday, but I really do think she does do a great job of singing like Marine here.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
archive 1/archive 2/archive 3/archive 4
i don't know what caused her to tweet this, but my guess is some fans wanted to meet her in person since she was there but she said no, or some people started complaining about her breaking kayfabe by going there.
That's what happens when you court a group of rabid fucking unicorns, they are just like the chinese and will turn on you at the slightest hint of resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom