"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
eaesdwa85e85.PNG

> Recent broadcasts
> 24 days ago
vods.jpg
At this rate I'm going to need a new oshi

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Roca Rourin Archive 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE ⧸ 歌枠】🎶Singing only songs from the 90s 🎶 2023-08-12 22_14

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Honestly, with CouncilRyS now in Japan for their 3d showcases and having churned through ID1, Myth, and ID2 in short order I feel the 3d backlog is finally getting caught up. I would not be surprised if Advent was able to catch 3d around spring next year.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I still don't understand why your oshi is a tranny.
Every time Sandy likes a Vtuber, they without exception turn out to be a tranny, to the point of joking about having a tranny detector.
At some point, you just stop fighting it and just accept the curse. :smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Part of me is surprised that they're just now setting up an EN branch when vtubing in the west has been a bit on the decline. Considering they're more of an esports leaning company, how well would they work in the EN sphere? I don't think there is a big overlap of vtuber enjoyers and esports people
I am more scared of VSPO than any other JP corpo,they have a lot of good vtubers and their E-sports branding isnt limiting

Not-Username

So now that the Holotalk stream is over, IRyS' announcement tonight it definitely her 3D debut date.
:irysthumbsupl:
Honestly, with CouncilRyS now in Japan for their 3d showcases and having churned through ID1, Myth, and ID2 in short order I feel the 3d backlog is finally getting caught up. I would not be surprised if Advent was able to catch 3d around spring next year.
Considering them mentioning how long they stay, it wouldn't surprise me if all of councilrys have their debuts in the next weeks

Kalion

:)
I am more scared of VSPO than any other JP corpo,they have a lot of good vtubers and their E-sports branding isnt limiting
The thing that makes me "scared" of VSPO is that animated trailer. That was easily a few tens of thousands of dollars worth of animation.
They've got the money to back themselves up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Considering them mentioning how long they stay it wouldn't surprise me if all of councilrys have their debuts in the next weeks
My assumption was they were there so long for 3D debut practice/recordings (where needed) plus recording for the Holo Summer concerts. Holoro has been in Japan for a long-ass time, I don't see why Council would need to stay as long as they have, otherwise, while Myth all went recently, but not for long.

I just hope they don't do something retarded like have IRyS debut totally separately or not collab with the girls in a 3D collab after all Council debuts.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Naw, they just constantly get fucked by perms for cover songs. Pretty much everyone had complained about at least one getting cancelled out of nowhere.
Everyone complains about gaming perms for Nips and then are surprised music rights are even more aids. Surprise zoomers, music rights have been one of the most retarded things to exist. The only thing gayer is Disney's crusade to maintain the rights to Walt's IPs until the heat death of the universe.
I don't think so.
I said this about 2000 pages ago, but she didn't understand why a large bunch of her fans were begging her to sell them the mousepads where she was mis-printed with a darker skin tone than usual.
...that was GSS gaslighting her with a dozen alt accounts wasn't it?
If she hates the vtuber community and everything it stands for then why can't she just FUCK OFF ALREADY!?
Grift too strong
So that's why mana can't fucking shut up

She's actually just chronically Filipino it's not even funny

And a commie so it's even worse in all degrees imaginable
It's like watching the ending of V for Vendetta where you see how everything falls into place.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The thing that makes me "scared" of VSPO is that animated trailer. That was easily a few tens of thousands of dollars worth of animation.
They've got the money to back themselves up.
While thats nice,Idol shows you that having a lot of money isnt going to turn you into a threat for Holo/Niji.I am more scared of their scouting/poaching.As an example they have Nekota Tsuna

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I honestly don't mind VSPO becoming 2nd best, they have a fairly clean record and seem professional in everything they do. The sheer FPS autism does filter me from ever caring about them but I'd take them over vshojo or Niji as industry leaders.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Uruka playing more DCU. Tenma is in voice call.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I honestly don't mind VSPO becoming 2nd best, they have a fairly clean record and seem professional in everything they do. The sheer FPS autism does filter me from ever caring about them but I'd take them over vshojo or Niji as industry leaders.
I think they also have a good shot of carving their own niche out by tailoring more towards competitive gaming, as the Japanese side does. That space is pretty open on the EN side as far as corpos go.

The question will be if they integrate with Twitch and the EN competitive scene or have them join the Japanese scene, like Selen does.

Horo7618

No one in particular
If there's any truth to the Selen graduation rumors, this new VSPO-en might be where she's going....

hlwldlnf

Good to know they have a decent track record, at least girl vtubers who are trying to get some company backing have another option to go for.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Cheri is live with her usual souls autism:
Like always, memberships are thrown around like candy.
I really like the AI voice redeems she has, they're all based on characters like Shadow or GLaDOS. It leads to some fun donos.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If there's any truth to the Selen graduation rumors, this new VSPO-en might be where she's going....
I tought the same,the Bora letter never made sense to me so i wasnt surprised when VSPO got her
I think they also have a good shot of carving their own niche out by tailoring more towards competitive gaming, as the Japanese side does. That space is pretty open on the EN side as far as corpos go.

The question will be if they integrate with Twitch and the EN competitive scene or have them join the Japanese scene, like Selen does.

They mainly stay in YT but they sometimes go there
YES i will always consider VSPO the 3rd "big",i get aids and cancer when someonse tries to put Vshojo with the japanese corpos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom