"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Korone's reaction to Nanai's passing

The news must've hit her especially hard since other than being her mentor, she retweeted this pic of his during EVO a few hours before his death was announced

Stunned But Dumb

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh, I see we're looping about this here now?
It would be great if you fags actually did reps.

You should still kill yourself
The hilarious thing with Reticule's whiteknighting and defending of her is that, like I already posted at the top of the page, she herself is embarrassed of it all and said as much two years ago yet he's still trying to find a way to engage in mental gymnastics. Some of you fuckers are also seriously acting as though that channel represents how she is today which is really fucking gay.
Jesus, you sound just like Reticule with all that coping you're doing! Woman gets caught being a furfag, disavows her furfag past. Who's to say she did actually change out of the fursuit? Who's to say she isn't a liberal and her dmv story wasn't complete bullshit she just came up with days later as a cover story? Why are you so willing to take her at her word, a woman who's willing to pander to kids content for fame, a woman who's willing to pander to furfags for fame, a woman who's willing to pander to le ebik based 4chan crowd for fame? Do you see a pattern here? She's literally as bad as fr00t!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Jesus, you sound just like Reticule with all that coping you're doing! Woman gets caught being a furfag, disavows her furfag past. Who's to say she did actually change out of the fursuit? Who's to say she isn't a liberal and her dmv story wasn't complete bullshit she just came up with days later as a cover story? Why are you so willing to take her at her word, a woman who's willing to pander to kids content for fame, a woman who's willing to pander to furfags for fame, a woman who's willing to pander to le ebik based 4chan crowd for fame? Do you see a pattern here? She's literally as bad as fr00t!
Rie, I'm not dropping Pippa for you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This was in my recommended. Polygon a yt channel covering mainly video games did a 40 min video on vtubers. Interesting.

Disgusting.

I actually have no idea who they are

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen, Bobon, Maria got the W (for today)!

Earlier she was looking for people for more project work

About vtubers playing instruments, Scarle got a violin, look at the thing. She will do unboxing/practice for members.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Live Union's Enma Ruri is going to release her cover of colleague HACHI's August Firefly tomorrow 9.30PM JST (edit because I put the wrong day).

HACHI herself had a new outfit reveal a few days ago.

Pioneer Union members will be watching Commando (1985) with AZKi at 10PM JST.

Pekora will be playing the Marine horror game at 9PM JST.

It's a bit more then this.

The thing most people forget is both north and South Korea are or were very strict in what entertainment was allowed even the less assholish south still had heavy regulations the korean people are not stupid they know they are missing out so when the restrictions are lifted even a little OPEN THE FLOODGATES not only do they have accsess to alot of new entertainment but new ideas new genres remember the first shonen you ever read? it could of been terrible but you still thought it was the hypeist shit.

If you want an interesting rabbit hole North Korea is a hilarious shitshow as one dumbass has control over all entertainment meaning all the movies books and shit are his idea of a great time and still does not understand why they only watch his stuff with a gun to their head. it got so bad he kidnapped an about to be divorced couple (a producer and an actress) and forced them into his film mines.
I do remember when Soul Edge came out they had to create a different version for the South Korean market. First they replaced Mitsurugi the samurai with a white guy named Arthur with the exact same moveset (basically whitewashing him). A version update replaced him with Hwang whose lore is a Korean coast guard for that jingo appeal (even though he's basically a Mitsurugi clone in the arcade). Only in the console version Hwang got a different moveset.

Also there's that gacha gaming article on Blue Archive starring an unrelated Kronii.

Akane Canna from 774 is doing a karaoke for 20k subs. She is 200 subs away

She got the milestone after four hours of singing and broke down in tears. Good on her, she also sings well and is worth a listen.

Speaking of VSpo English, the first member is certainly Beni transferring. Here's her with two ESL vtubers.

With Francisco and a suffering Hinaano.

Clip from a 2019 stream, Tsukino Mito sharing her thoughts on Pokemon SwSh. Not as angry as Pippa's which was one of the popular streams in the early days of P-C.

Last edited:

Limkin

Apparently Pomu recently said that she was cooking something with Selen , no idea what it could be though.
Double graduation galore. Followed by orgy with Nina. She will never forget how her legs didn't work after a passionate night last time

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Double graduation galore. Followed by orgy with Nina. She will never forget how her legs didn't work after a passionate night last time
The orgy has both Uki and Kyo there, who went there uninvited.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I actually have no idea who they [Polygon] are
Polygon is a trash left-wing gaming and nerd culture site. Lots of clickbait, lots of left-wing politics (males are oppressors, women are objectified, minorities are oppressed, etc), very biased and obvious in its agenda. You can safely give the video a miss, at best you're missing out on nothing, and at worse you'll be raging at how bad the content is.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Polygon is a trash left-wing gaming and nerd culture site. Lots of clickbait, lots of left-wing politics (males are oppressors, women are objectified, minorities are oppressed, etc), very biased and obvious in its agenda. You can safely give the video a miss, at best you're missing out on nothing, and at worse you'll be raging at how bad the content is.

I just finished watching the vid. And it was actually a pretty good video. She mainly talked about western vtubers. My only issues are not referencing phase connect nor idol corp who are becoming pretty big in the western space. And the fact that she took 10 min of the video to talk about fanbase being overly parasocial and she just made vtuber fans looks bad in general.

VId wasnt bad but not really worth the watch

Edit : she also talked about rushia like 2 or 3 times which was pretty random. She mentionned the discord notification from a male drama and that hololive sold rings for her birthday merch

Edit 2 : oh yeah she also recommended a bunch of vtubers to watch. Magni and vesper were part of them. I wish i could watch them sis i wish :yagoocry:

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Yeah you know I also can't wait to see the things people come up with for them. Maybe going on a nice wholesome sanpo with Irys?:smugrys:

This was in my recommended. Polygon a yt channel covering mainly video games did a 40 min video on vtubers. Interesting.
>"IS THIS THE FUTURE?:eek:"
>Nyanners in thumbnail
It's almost comical at this point.

nah this is just noel but elf
Noelf

>Gone for 2 days
>30+ pages to catch up on
Ughhhhh....
I almost always used to read every post in the thread, but now that there's just an unimaginable amount of them, I've found one simple trick (Proctors HATE him!) to reduce the time it takes to actually still read the thread effectively. If you simply skip over every post that has nothing to do with vtubers, it cuts the read time in half!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Mana with even more sperging

Someone should tell this bitch outright that she wouldn't even be a blip in people's radar and be able to lessen her time being a wagie if she wasn't brought into the scene by her former manager that she despises so much.

:whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
About vtubers playing instruments, Scarle got a violin, look at the thing. She will do unboxing/practice for members.

I didn't know Batman's selling edgy violins as merchandise.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I feel like Mana could do with her own thread here. She's practically the vtuber equivalent of Bob Chipman.

USS IOWA

Rumao

It's amazing that someone can just flat out admit to grifting off of a fad, and just get a bunch of "you go girl!"

I fucking hate tankies so much. Most people already know the world already is a bad place we just don't need to bombard ourselves in that mess every waking part of our lives. We know that the economy is shit, People already at each other's necks, and we are already a stray missile hit away from WW3, I don't want to think about that every goddamn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom