"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

Listen to my wife complain about hololive and bask in the comfort of the mute button, you lucky bastards

No way am I touching that clickbait!

How about a recent clip from old lady shark?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It's a bit more then this.

The thing most people forget is both north and South Korea are or were very strict in what entertainment was allowed even the less assholish south still had heavy regulations the korean people are not stupid they know they are missing out so when the restrictions are lifted even a little OPEN THE FLOODGATES not only do they have accsess to alot of new entertainment but new ideas new genres remember the first shonen you ever read? it could of been terrible but you still thought it was the hypeist shit.

If you want an interesting rabbit hole North Korea is a hilarious shitshow as one dumbass has control over all entertainment meaning all the movies books and shit are his idea of a great time and still does not understand why they only watch his stuff with a gun to their head. it got so bad he kidnapped an about to be divorced couple (a producer and an actress) and forced them into his film mines.
Periods/Full stops and commas. Use more of them for cool-ass readability. The above was the visual equivalent of a sped-up tape recorder.
Just a tip for the future. kthxbye

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Boatchuuba dresses up bear.
Hopes for stable internet!!!!!!!

edit: retard

Clicked randomly to the middle and I got Sena roasting Isa for liking Vash the Stampede. Sena said he was too skinny and countered with Ainz wtf lol

SaejimaHaruka

At least she got it IN a goal, unlike say that menhera Rapinoe.
The penalties were such a fucking disgrace. Personally, I would have any player who missed the goal banned from all FIFA competitions and, in order to make this post very relevant, automatically advanced the guroriosu Nippon to semi-finals. Alas, it was not meant to be and Ueki has dishonored her ancestors instead.

Feels like everyone is sadposting today, so here's a smiling sheep to brighten your day.

Capture1.PNG
FTFY

Also, (strawberry blonde?) NotMiLulUnou is doing some sort of FromSoftware marathon.

DS 1 beaten in mere...25 hours

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Happy 6th birthday to the main reason why I'm in this damn rabbit hole in the first place.

Free segment of her birthday live is starting in a bit

:sanasmile:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Clicked randomly to the middle and I got Sena roasting Isa for liking Vash the Stampede. Sena said he was too skinny and countered with Ainz wtf lol
No idea my man. Girl just like them with extra calcium I guess.....

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Do not join a Discord advocating piracy of a major Japanese company with your own Discord account that is able to track your current location, I really do not know how else to explain that this is not something you should do

COVER has the legal right to the material, and if they ask for the information of the people in the discord, they will get it - hence "Honeypot"
What "current location" is that beyond your IP address, which is something you're already making public by participating in a torrent?
I'm sure Discord has no balls, but they're not making it any easier for Cover than it was without them. If they were going to go after anyone Cover would most likely go after Japanese users via their ISP (that way they can do the whole process in Japanese and there's no awkward issues around jurisdiction or extradition). Why would they bother bringing in a US company to complicate things?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Shiina talking about her IBS and how she won't fart (outside the bathroom?) and how her stomach bloats out and look pregnant because of it :menhera:
Shiina can't go to the gym because she has too many farts :whatastory:Or something? She then said IBS doesn't give her gass, but bloat her up? I don't know.
Oh Clips tax? Remi says good morning in her own special way....

Remi......

While Shiina might have IBS, that actually sounds more like a breathing/muscle problem with lower diaphragm decompression. Not that IBS isn't actually treatable or information would ever filter back to her about investigating the breathing aspect.

At least she got it IN a goal, unlike say that menhera Rapinoe.

I watched the penalty shoot out after the highlights of that match. A friend who's been following the Women's World Cup (that knows I understand the sport a lot better) asked me my thoughts about it. That was one of the worst PK series I've ever seen at any high level of competition. The USA's Keeper and the first penalty taker were the only ones with their head in the game. Which isn't surprising. The USA looked lethargy the entire match.

The penalties were such a fucking disgrace. Personally, I would have any player who missed the goal banned from all FIFA competitions and, in order to make this post very relevant, automatically advanced the guroriosu Nippon to semi-finals. Alas, it was not meant to be and Ueki has dishonored her ancestors instead.

View attachment 40087
FTFY

Also, (strawberry blonde?) NotMiLulUnou is doing some sort of FromSoftware marathon.

DS 1 beaten in mere...25 hours

Japanese Women lost on one of the worst ways to go out. The difference between victory and defeat was about 5 mm. Sometimes the Crossbar is your friend; sometimes your enemy. Been on both sides of that one.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wouldn't have happened if they'd played a real American sport, like lingerie football.

The one with the egg, not the one made for androgynous Italians.

Last edited:

Negzana

"Everything is political" as a modern idea really started with Mussolini and Lenin. It's such a cancerous idea that led to the worst atrocities in human history. Totalitarianism is not a joke.

In more wholesome news Kaela is doing her grinding stream at the moment. She has 1700 Netherite to get according to a tweet from a week ago:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
(Side thought: why are there no huge Korean VTuber agencies? Surely there's a market there?)

Wait, but there ARE agencies that are fairly big for Korea. Not kpop tier, but absolutely huge streamer tier.

Isegye Idol beats Vshojo's viewership almost daily. I personally consider them Hololive tier. They have original songs with 16 million views, for example.
https://twitchtracker.com/vo_ine https://twitchtracker.com/jingburger https://twitchtracker.com/lilpaaaaaa
StelLive is not that small, their biggest talents average in the 4-5k range.
https://twitchtracker.com/ayatsunoyuni_stellive https://twitchtracker.com/airikanna_stellive
PLAVE regularly gets 10k viewers on their twice-weekly concert. One of the few bigger streamers that actually killed their Twitch account when Twitch added exclusivity to their TOS.
vivaldi_amsj3mTVE1.png

COVER has the legal right to the material, and if they ask for the information of the people in the discord, they will get it - hence "Honeypot"
And what can they do? Sue me in my shithole third world country? They've been suing for years in Japan and they can't solve problems properly. What to say about the ability to sue in the rest of the world.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hime's actually been coming up with a good variety of stream content lately - she's done the usual stuff like karaoke, mahjong, video games and zatsus, but also tried painting, cross-stitching, exercise streams, showing off her cat and a pool stream too. Good job, Hime.
I'm super duper glad my effort didn't go in vain. She's been killing it! The creativity I thought she lacked is there now! Her awkwardness and ability to roll with the punches is much stronger than it used to be! It really warms my heart that she finally found her way!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm super duper glad my effort didn't go in vain. She's been killing it! The creativity I thought she lacked is there now! Her awkwardness and ability to roll with the punches is much stronger than it used to be! It really warms my heart that she finally found her way!
my effort
Okay, Hime.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom