"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
it seems like even piracy gets riddled with a retarded need for discord, holopirates now requires a discord login, can't wait to see this go really well in the future :annoyedpippa:

Literal honeypot, do not actually join their discord

lalilulelo

Wait, but there ARE agencies that are fairly big for Korea. Not kpop tier, but absolutely huge streamer tier.

Isegye Idol beats Vshojo's viewership almost daily. I personally consider them Hololive tier. They have original songs with 16 million views, for example.
https://twitchtracker.com/vo_ine https://twitchtracker.com/jingburger https://twitchtracker.com/lilpaaaaaa
StelLive is not that small, their biggest talents average in the 4-5k range.
https://twitchtracker.com/ayatsunoyuni_stellive https://twitchtracker.com/airikanna_stellive
PLAVE regularly gets 10k viewers on their twice-weekly concert. One of the few bigger streamers that actually killed their Twitch account when Twitch added exclusivity to their TOS.
i always had the impression that korea was always "too cool" for weeb shit. which is why there is no vtuber market. cover and nijisanji research markets extensively--because they have to. if they say theres no market in korea, i would take their word for it.

taiwan on the other hand....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It'd be hilarious if cover starts ratting out all the jap users and sending them to prison over fucking member streams :Vesper-UNHINGED:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Komainu san ran out of Holo merch very fast in comiket 🫡

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
there was actually a discord for pirated vtuber stuff (i think it was kitsune's) and holofan servers would ban anyone that was part of it, so not far off from being the same thing.
anyways have some :holohag:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
it seems like even piracy gets riddled with a retarded need for discord, holopirates now requires a discord login, can't wait to see this go really well in the future :annoyedpippa:
"Please log in to the Chinese spyware program that almost definitely knows your exact coordinates by now to use this piracy service"

I'm not even convinced this is a glowfag honeypot, it feels like pure zoomer retardation. They're gonna want photo ID for it soon.

turranc

Well there you go, that guy who found out and posted it on /wvt/ was right. He probably went schizo when vermin allies dismissed all the info as rrats.
I posted the info originally to /lig/ to put to bed the people arguing back and forth. I didn't expect someone else to pick it up and spam it.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Mumei should replace "unarchived" with "unhinged". She's in rare form tonight.

literal who

Isegye Idol beats Vshojo's viewership almost daily. I personally consider them Hololive tier. They have original songs with 16 million views, for example.
Oh hey, I recently got recommended their latest song, with no prior knowledge of the group. The production quality is quite impressive given it was entirely "filmed" in VRChat, I believe?

Did some research since, yeah, the members pull quite good numbers despite being virtually unknown in the Western sphere. Apparently Isegye Idol started off as a content project by Korean streamer Woowakgood in a similar vein to Gyari and VOMS, except the audition process sounds more like what you'd go through on those K-pop idol project shows. In fact, they do have an actual former K-pop idol in the group (Lilpa). Most if not all of the girls seem like decent singers though, judging by the few covers I've listened to:

Fukurou by INE

Sekai wa Ochiteiru by Lilpa

Gurenge by Gosegu

Half of the girls were also independent streamers before making it into Isegye, so there's no shortage of experience in the group. All in all, sounds like a cool success story of an indie group doing well for themselves.

On that note, have any Western indie chuubas done anything similar with 3D live concerts made in VRChat like this one by Lilpa? I'm sure it takes a ton of work to edit but if you really want to do something akin to Hololive's 3D concerts this seems like the most feasible option outside of literally building a whole studio.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
i always had the impression that korea was always "too cool" for weeb shit.
The Korean government tried to do this for decades, banning basically everything Japanese, but the second it got rid of the bans, Pokemon were everywhere, manga were everywhere, Koreans started aping the Japanese entertainment industry, which is how kpop came into existence, Hatsune Miko gets train stations decorated with her likeness, Ayame, all memes aside, gets flooded with Korean fan letters...

The Korean government loves pretending that Korea is too cool for weeb shit.

The consumers disagree.

Hence also Nabi, Ina, Kronii, Altare, and I think there's a gook in Advent, too?

Stunned But Dumb

soap suds

Koshien and the watchalongs for B-League.

Belmond:

Luca:

Lain and Oliver... for some reason:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Be sure you are familiar with popular bird calls

Tako helper by @mpien6.jpg

Tako liiiiift

purchase the merch by @mpien6.jpg

Tako, can you even read a size chart

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Mumei should replace "unarchived" with "unhinged". She's in rare form tonight.

She is singing hips dont lie by shakira. And she is killing it. :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Erina just revealed she might be coming to the United States soon. I look forward to Airi hanging her from a lamppost.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Saw this clip of Ame and was reminded why she is The Chosen One of vtubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lando is playing Baldur's Gate 3 on stream (just started).

It's off to a great start

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

Huh? Care to back that up with something other than "trust me bro"?

there was actually a discord for pirated vtuber stuff (i think it was kitsune's) and holofan servers would ban anyone that was part of it, so not far off from being the same thing.

Been on 5-6 holo discords and the holopirates discord for over a year probably now and never had a single problem.

wahaha2005

VSPO! (ぶいすぽっ!) started the EN brand & CN brand
Will they ban all collaboration with Hololive?

Attachments

• YH04q8X.jpg
    YH04q8X.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom