"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's really nice seeing all of Advent so close in sub count and views (aside from technically Fuwamoco).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Edit: She got invited to a Twitch Rivals Pokemon Unite thing despite not being a Twitch streamer, and she's going to try to ask the Holo girls if they're interested in joining the event.
If they are even allowed to play it on-stream... Actually, can they play it if they are not the ones streaming it? Lol.
It sucks that Twitch Rivals has the NA restriction otherwise Ollie would be there in a heartbeat, it would be really cool if she did manage to drag some of the Holo girls there though (maybe Ame as they've already collabed before, and she would be fine with doing stuff on Twitch)
That is a fucking retarded rule. That rules out IRyS, too. In fact, it rules out everyone from the Holo tournament, except Ame, because Fauna is in Japan for the forseeable future.
:ameraintear:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bijou already friendly fire....

Kalion

:)

Meru karaoke. She's all excited because she practiced for it.
She's also already started drinking and... we know how Meru drunk streams go.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
(Side thought: why are there no huge Korean VTuber agencies? Surely there's a market there?)
Its not unpopular with Koreans, but Korean vtubers don't seem to get a lot of viewers overall. If you look at the Lost Ark section on Twitch theres a ton of Korean vtubers between 70-200 views. Same with Maplestory and other KMMOs just with lower view counts. My guess at the lack of Korean vtuber agencies is because there hasn't been a breakout Korean vtuber like there was for Japan and American/Europe.
V-tubing ain't competing with kpop-idol autism in Korea, where the talent agencies are entrenched and in-bed with major networks and have it right down to a science. The v-tubing industry and its fans' autism looks fucking amateurish compared to the sheer insanity of kpop fans/stans.

Wait, but there ARE agencies that are fairly big for Korea. Not kpop tier, but absolutely huge streamer tier.

Isegye Idol beats Vshojo's viewership almost daily. I personally consider them Hololive tier. They have original songs with 16 million views, for example.
https://twitchtracker.com/vo_ine https://twitchtracker.com/jingburger https://twitchtracker.com/lilpaaaaaa
StelLive is not that small, their biggest talents average in the 4-5k range.
https://twitchtracker.com/ayatsunoyuni_stellive https://twitchtracker.com/airikanna_stellive
PLAVE regularly gets 10k viewers on their twice-weekly concert. One of the few bigger streamers that actually killed their Twitch account when Twitch added exclusivity to their TOS.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
If they are even allowed to play it on-stream... Actually, can they play it if they are not the ones streaming it? Lol.

That is a fucking retarded rule. That rules out IRyS, too. In fact, it rules out everyone from the Holo tournament, except Ame, because Fauna is in Japan for the forseeable future.
:ameraintear:
Yeah thats how one of the guys from Holostars JP finally could play YGO Master Duel,his collab partner streamed the game and he just played

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>phase girls playing mahjong already
>advent already doing their EDF5 collab
Why is my weekend already starting and I'm not even in it yet

braindoko

Add another one to the list of micro corpos implosions in 2023. Here's the Amai Direct announcement, full of typos

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Today, Friday, August 11th, we announce the closure and demise of AmaiDirect activities
we loved this project that lasted 2 years but our staff has decided to close activities due to personal issues
all our all our talents will become independent after an agreement where they will keep their rights and social networks.
We thank all the fans for being the most beautiful part of the community and support our former talents until the end.
Amai Direct
1wj33e.png
Basically "closing activities for personal reasons". Sounds like whoever was in charge got bored and called it quits.

So last April I followed the name sharkyh20 from her minecraft account (which she has now removed the history of but can still be seen here. Note the previous skin used)
Saw a potential name here. From that I found an AU facebook account that lined up with the photos Mako had been posting on twitter.
Really didn't care enough at the time to screenshot the existing page but I shared the pic. Within about 15 minutes of posting it she changed her picture.

It wasn't until late September that someone prompted me to look at her some more. The trans video was the biggest thing. (the minecraft skin reappears as the youtube avatar). Partial rehost can be found here but I've got the whole thing saved. The pastebin is down but it was posted right after that.
This Twitch clip (now deleted) shows Mako also using the name on discord. Rehost can be found here.
And within 1-2 days those both became unavailable.

Going back to the irl name again, Bridget Mccarthy. If you take a look at Comp 1511 at UNSW (she's mentioned it a lot but here's an early video of her teaching there), that name does show up as a tutor/faculty member. If you search the site you'll see it around more. I took this screenshot last september that has job history. The page was already deleted back then, only got it from a search cache.
Fuck if I know how I found this but here's a post congratulating Braedyn McCarthy. And if you scroll down you'll notice the name links to Bridget's account now. Going by that post and this old MC forum account, Mako is still in his early 20s and faking the hag bit.
I usually keep these kind of posts out of this thread so I'm sure it looks schizo to all but a few of you.
Well there you go, that guy who found out and posted it on /wvt/ was right. He probably went schizo when vermin allies dismissed all the info as rrats.
It sucks when men take advantage of vtubing to gather simps by pretending to be women

A Rat on a Shark's lap.

I'm sorry holobros but these animations are some of the ugliest 3D I've had the misfortune of seeing. Reminds me of that cursed ass JayJay plane thing

Last edited:

Tightpinch

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Boatchuuba dresses up bear.
Hopes for stable internet!!!!!!!

edit: retard

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This game seems a bit... unbalanced? I'm honestly amazed Advent haven't gotten killed off yet. They just lost.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Basically "closing activities for personal reasons". Sounds like whoever was in charge got bored and called it quits.
The thing is so badly written holy shit

Edit: The FROGS have invaded Vee, all is lost

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-11 215634.png

And gorillions in Sony money well invested

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, here is the upcoming Mahjong cup contest bracket
1691805635752.png
Bracket A: Shiina, Tenma, Rie and Pippa
Bracket B: Jelly, Ember, Lumi and Airi

Or, as Airi puts it:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The thing is so badly written holy shit

Edit: The FROGS have invaded Vee, all is lost

View attachment 40037

And gorillions in Sony money well invested

Cant wait for all of them to be two views in spite of full soyny of japan backing

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Cant wait for all of them to be two views in spite of full soyny of japan backing
is a shame they are 2 views because they have a thing to pick very good people and just let them be without much support, Fauna sister, Lira is the ultimate tomboy sperg that promote italian football then you have those trip acids streams of Lui that i still dont get what they are

Then you have Super Amiya Aranha Yun

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only reason I'm not banning you for this abomination is because I may need you in future for emergency doxxing purposes.
Is this more to your liking?
foxelf.png

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

When i started being a Nakirigumi i never tought i would see someone say "Nijisanji behavior" in a negative way

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fauna is cursed whem it comes to soccer.

cant help but think about this

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
it seems like even piracy gets riddled with a retarded need for discord, holopirates now requires a discord login, can't wait to see this go really well in the future :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom