"You're one of those alphabet soup people aren't you"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
View attachment 39956

Steal her look:

Black shirt: $3, thrift shop
Plaid pyjama pants: $5, thrift shop
Furry paws and furry dog head: free (Zaq gives them to you because he's such a nice friend)

"Finally, I can be inside Pippa!"
- @Reticule

:wtfman::shiinawangy:

Today is the first day of Hololive x Taipei.
The pictures are from this Taiwan website: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1691744701.A.B2E.html

archieve

Chinese Holobronies on suicide watch, literally. It really sucks when your own government is so anally retarded that they get triggered from a single word. Kinda like negroes :Vesper-UNHINGED:.

Gura really did come back to just flex on her kouhai, huh?

That's what an Apex Predator does.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gotta keep 'em in line. All the talk about how their debuts were so great and the best so far might get to their heads, so it's necessary to put them in their place so they don't get any funny ideas about being 'talented' or 'worthy of their spot'.

Gura's POV while watching their debuts:
View attachment 39960
Reads more like Pekora to me.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This game is horrible

Edit : also her cover premiering now

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oga got the Holocure early access update (don't think too much about the thumbnail)

Quite happy to see something he drew (the risucot) gets added to the game even for an obvious reason

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
There should be a more yabai clip coming of Fauna wondering if she can give herself a golden shower.
Ok, so it's not as bad rewatching it, but she did kinda imply it herself. She moved on immediately.
Timestamp:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji JP talent Hyakumantenbara Salome will be debuting her 3D model on 18th August. Considering that the mention of her 3D being that on the first report/schedule/informations blurb of Nijifes 2023 in December, I guess they don't want to replicate the issue of Hana 3D model debut and decided to debut it first before doing it in the Nijifes.

Meanwhile, Whiskey Project is doing another tarkov stream while collabing with a vtuber that I have shilled some time ago, SharklettVT. Part of the reason is also because Escape from Tarkov had just done their wipe and updates that introduces plethora of new stuff. Good enough excuse for the tarkov addicts to return and play it while coaxing others to join the cult of realistic tactical shooter game.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@Pioneer:

Iroha has the power to murder your oshi.

(She gets better)

Edit: Also, youtube recommended me a random 2view playing I Wanne Be The Guy spinoffs:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ok, so it's not as bad rewatching it, but she did kinda imply it herself. She moved on immediately.
Timestamp:

She was very unhinged this stream, in general. Good time

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Purity Sin got booted from Onlyfans

Archive

Dunno who this is or context, but since it's onlyfans I'll assume she tried to pull a fast one on someone and they had enough blood in their top brain to report her.

Nijisanji JP talent Hyakumantenbara Salome will be debuting her 3D model on 18th August. Considering that the mention of her 3D being that on the first report/schedule/informations blurb of Nijifes 2023 in December, I guess they don't want to replicate the issue of Hana 3D model debut and decided to debut it first before doing it in the Nijifes.

I think it's just more fitting for them to do it then rather than any other potential issue that could arise.

Toreador4536

New twitter update has lowered the barrier for monetization:

5M views in three months isn't a large barrier. For example, I think Rin and Pippa would reach monetization levels, never mind talents in larger companies.

Not to be that guy, but it's not that simple. I don't like jumping on hatetrains like an NPC but the majority of people think that Twitter Blue (or whatever it's called now) is retarded for a reason. With how small the premium usership is, that 5M threshold becomes a much bigger obstacle to pass.

Attachments

• fgfgjsjlllhg.png
    fgfgjsjlllhg.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 63

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Meanwhile, Whiskey Project is doing another tarkov stream while collabing with a vtuber that I have shilled some time ago, SharklettVT. Part of the reason is also because Escape from Tarkov had just done their wipe and updates that introduces plethora of new stuff. Good enough excuse for the tarkov addicts to return and play it while coaxing others to join the cult of realistic tactical shooter game.

Imagine working so hard for so long, easily passing the goal needed to get your 3D model and debut, only for this bitch to come along out of nowhere and "desu wa" all over the place to get her 3D and debut first. Meanwhile, your debut is no where in sight thanks to "COVID". The biases are clear as day, Kurosanji.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine working so hard for so long, easily passing the goal needed to get your 3D model and debut, only for this bitch to come along out of nowhere and "desu wa" all over the place to get her 3D and debut first. Meanwhile, your debut is no where in sight thanks to "COVID". The biases are clear as day, Kurosanji.
all this bullshittery that riku is trying to pull and all on my mind is man i miss gibara

i really miss the monke

AmpleChip

Delu birthday stream

Stream was privated and she has to edit something out. Those of you that watched the stream, what was the yab? Another for the discord leak list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom