"Everything no"Ayase Yuu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Are you ready for AZKi's first solo ASMR at 11PM JST?

MaiR will be singing and hoping to get 4view at 8PM JST.

At the same time, Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo and Shishigami Leona's cover is out.

I got recommended a singing relay from Airy Production members. Don't know much about them except Niggurath neesan unfortunately. Starting 6PM JST and the anchor starts 11PM JST. Conflicting since my clingy menhera neesan starts at the same time as MaiR. Don't know how good they are individually so most will be first listen for me as well. Playlist link here.

6PM Start
Fubuki Susanoo Gen 2 (opening ceremony) with 30 minutes every stream
Akama Azato Gen 3
Kouen Izanami Gen 2
Hiei Hasta Gen 3
Kokuyou Niggurath-neesan Gen 3
Kyomei Alice Gen 1
Tenpi Terasu Gen 2
Yoiyami Nyaru Gen 3
Muzirushi Yogu Gen 3
Konoka Sakuya Gen 2
Finished by Fubuki Susanoo's singing stream

Looks like the person/team that did that Evil God Korone game has done another one for Marine that releases soon/today? and for no particular reason at all Mikeneko will be playing it.

I hadn't heard about this one up until now.

MariRushi was a thing and Marine was very distraught when the third gen made that announcement on the termination. Marine will also play the game at 9PM JST before her premiere.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Very confusing I thought she was living in a trash pile out where in bumfuck nowhere but those furheads and paws actually cost a chunk of change (even the cheap stuff is labor intensive to make ) so how assbroke could she be.
Gift from a groomer or exaggerating her poverty. Take your pick.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

PekoWick

F3Ou3bdaMAAuOAR.pngF3Ou4GWbIAA71Uc.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

As a fellow fan i am glad she enjoys the game
If i was someone who works with her i would start to question what she does with the money,if she wants to remember her friendship with Marine there are other free holo fangames
1691747896807.png
where you wouldnt need to give Cover a single penny but i guess she still loves Holo despite everything (sorry VO and VS) so she is going to pay for this game.
Quick edit:
LOL2.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Looks like the person/team that did that Evil God Korone game has done another one for Marine that releases soon/today? and for no particular reason at all Mikeneko will be playing it.

I hadn't heard about this one up until now.

Rushia and Marine were pretty close but i am surprised she wants to play this game

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

but I can't see Pippa as a horse girl.

This makes the rounds every once and a while in the Live Posting thread so I suppose it can come out and play here as well since much Pippa posting is happening.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1691749859103.png

Steal her look:

Black shirt: $3, thrift shop
Plaid pyjama pants: $5, thrift shop
Furry paws and furry dog head: free (Zaq gives them to you because he's such a nice friend)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Rushia and Marine were pretty close but i am surprised she wants to play this game

I'm sure Sankisei still keep in touch with one another. At the very least Marine and Pekora most likely still do, not sure if Flare and Noel would. It wouldn't surprise me if she asked Marine if it was ok or not.

bothyourhouses

lifestyles are different, schooling is very strict and if you're a healthy male in their 20s, you're most likely going to be drafted into service.
And yet they have time for huge amounts of gaming, MMOs even. So it can't be quite as simple as young men not having the free time.

niggaphil

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A video tangentially related to vtubers in that it talks about idol/unicorn culture

Speech To Text

And yet they have time for huge amounts of gaming, MMOs even. So it can't be quite as simple as young men not having the free time.
Its not unpopular with Koreans, but Korean vtubers don't seem to get a lot of viewers overall. If you look at the Lost Ark section on Twitch theres a ton of Korean vtubers between 70-200 views. Same with Maplestory and other KMMOs just with lower view counts. My guess at the lack of Korean vtuber agencies is because there hasn't been a breakout Korean vtuber like there was for Japan and American/Europe.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Milkiss with full members after 8 months

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Gura really did come back to just flex on her kouhai, huh?
Gotta keep 'em in line. All the talk about how their debuts were so great and the best so far might get to their heads, so it's necessary to put them in their place so they don't get any funny ideas about being 'talented' or 'worthy of their spot'.

Gura's POV while watching their debuts:
monki.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom