Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Other direction Tako, his testicles have barely dropped.
Hey congrats man! I see Proctor promoted you from shitstain scrubber to Official Asylum testicle measurer! What do they pay you with now? Poundland coupons? :selenpointandlaugh:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru updates from today's member stream (and some stuff from recent regular streams that I never noted down). Long post ahead:

• She plans to host a "Weakest Holo" Five-in-a-Row tournament. Already has 10 people in mind, Miko is one of them. Chat convinced her to invite Yagoo but she's positive he's gonna decline.
  • Wants to do a voice imitation competition, it's been almost 2 years since the last one. Asked for suggestions on who's bad at them and Lamy/Noel/Towa/Pekora were brought up.
  • Also wants to do a baby food eating stream with Miko, Nene and Luna.
  • Her main focus is that both the viewers and the participants have fun when doing these special project streams. She always hopes to see lots of clips afterwards but it hasn't worked out all the time.
  • Gonna see fireworks with Mio and Miko
  • Has so many games she wants to play and project ideas she wants to do that she's thinking about streaming every day. Wants to balance it so the people who prefer games and people who prefer the special streams are both happy. Might try it out soon.
  • She submitted a month's worth of project ideas and thinks they'll get approved. Wants to get better at projects so she figures the best way is to do a bunch of them.
  • She had a special stream planned for tomorrow but her manager got heat stroke and couldn't finalize the approval. Japan summers are pain.
  • Most of her nights are spent hanging out with Okayu in voice chat. They usually do Holo work together while chatting about whatever. This is where the "Subaru's Long Nipple" lore got started. Okayu's also been teaching her how to make better thumbnails.
  • She downloaded Adobe and has been taking video lessons on it. Wants to start making youtube shorts soon. This combined with the above has got her feeling like a "real youtuber."
  • After meeting with Holotori, hanging out with Bae/Ollie and seeing the EN3 girls, she feels more motivated to learn English. Has been working harder in her English lessons. Holotori has also been teaching her slang.
  • Realized she needs sunlight or she starts feeling down. Has been taking frequent walks cause of it.
  • She both loves and hates summer cause it keeps her energized but she gets too excited and ends up sleeping at 4am. Her brain starts thinking of ideas and getting active when she should be resting. But during winter she just wants to stay in bed all day.
  • Got some sleep supplements to try out. She trusts that all problems can be solved with a good night's rest.
  • When she  really gets depressed, she loses some memory of what happened. Apparently she acts the same on stream but offstream, there have been multiple times where someone told her she said something and she had zero recollection.
  • She could never do a 24-hour stream. Values her sleep too much and would lose her mind onstream if she tried it.
  • She's been feeling inspired by Shohei Ohtani. A lot of her project ideas get rejected but instead of feeling frustrated at management, she decided it's more productive to think of more ideas to submit. Overall feels that her mental control is in a great spot currently.
  • "My goal is to keep streaming while remaining human. That means keeping up with my sleeping and my eating."
  • :sanasmile:
37916901.jpg

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hey congrats man! I see Proctor promoted you from shitstain scrubber to Official Asylum testicle measurer! What do they pay you with now? Poundland coupons? :selenpointandlaugh:
He was literally talking about being younger than Nolan like a few pages back numbnuts.:Ame-BOO:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Reject testicles, embrace HoloDoggos

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu's Karaoke endurance till 600k.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Respectible. Considering how rare it is among chuubas that it can somehow be considered a special skill...
I've had some recent, very long drives, so I got to thinking how one would go about really setting themselves apart on a first stream. I came to the conclusion proof of the ability to do basic cooking, cleaning and folding clothes would set you out as a competent human faster than most other things. At least for a male streamer. For a female streamer, it's fairly clear that being a complete mess (or at least presenting as such) is more effective.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
moth just chatting in the rain

And Centipede subathon soon

Last edited:

VTuberThrow

Good day all, I'm here to request recommendations of your favorite instrument playing vtubers (or any, doesn't have to be your favorite). Instrument playing streams have become some of my favorites within vtubing, so I'm looking for some more vtubers that do these at least every once in a while. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but I'd like to be able to go through their vods and see a few dedicated streams that aren't all special events or one-time donothon rewards, only to never do them again (looking at you Rie/ @superduper. Need to start doing some guitar streams). Hell, if you know of any that stream themselves trying to learn one, I might be interested. Doesn't matter what language they speak either. Also doesn't matter the instrument.

So far, the ones I've been watching/getting into are:
  • Uruka with her violin. If I can help it, I never miss a stream when she plays violin, sometimes even watching her over my favorite vtubers streaming at the time. She's really good and fun to listen to. Helps I like the violin a lot.
  • Ruki with her flute. Thanks to @kushami tasukaru posting her streams here, I gave her a watch/listen, and she's great. I also like the flute a lot, so these are nice, relaxing streams for me.
  • Patra with her guitar. Also thanks to Kushami for sharing, I finally spent some time to listen to her this weekend, and God damn, this is something I needed in my life. Never expected to find myself enjoying an anime girl shredding on guitar to Cowboys from Hell or Master of Puppets, but I've been having a lot of fun with her guitar stream vods. Great song choices too.
So yeah, if there's any recommendations out there for instrument playing vtubers, I'd love to check them out. Can't guarantee I'll keep up with them, but I'd like to at least give them a try. Thanks!
Obkatiekat is pretty good if you like heavy guitar. Be aware, they are vermintide so I wouldn't suggest looking at their social media. They mostly stream on twitch.

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

braindoko

Pomu came up with opera Allstar last night and she sang it for 4500 people.
kitrz1.png

She's also doing that thing where she pulls up lyrics with kanji. She DOESN'T know kanji, she explained once she tries to do reps while singing, but she messes up all the time because of it and makes her insecure :icanfixher:

I was reading back and this got me curious
The thing about Bat is that she holds severe trust issues, from what I got with my poor deduction skills: being shoved away by her family, what went down in Yokomeshi (I miss Little_S so much) and being a hafu in Japan.
This is what she tells on her streams? I saw a screenshot of a doxxer's folder on /wvt/ full of Bat pics and she looked 100% western. Also she had a shaved head period, worrisome

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She finally cornered Vesper and forced him to watch the baby for once so she can get back to work and make real money since he's been laid off.
It would be hilarious, imagine the seethe that Vesper a buff guy that go to the mountains regularly and exercise has to fight the neet shrimps that are allergic to the sun and grass

And remember is already the 10, the day of Judgment for MagniMan and Vesper the old wonder is upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom