"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Just out of curiosity, does anyone still have the Depressed Nousagi doxxing videos? Because I just can't find them anywhere. The only one I managed to find was the one from Amelia, but I just can't seem to find the ones of Kiara and Gura.
Those were never recovered iirc

Zorrose

ah that explain why I cant find them, ok thanks anyways

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

soap suds

View attachment 39702
Archive

Lmao, what a fucking joke. There goes any reason she had to stick around Nijisanji.

This is so frustrating. Collabs are still going to happen, we have a heroes collab between Mana and Zali this week, but suddenly bigger events are off the table? Is the main branch also restricted in that manner? EN can still be invited to things, as we can see with Aza inviting her and Maria to play, so they aren't being cut off entirely, but this is still so fucking weird. She's been planning this for a long time too and I can't even imagine how tired she is right now.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

RiverBear

Well, no, but it does confirm what a few JP folks were theorizing that NijiJP (and joint VR project) is kind of trying to separate itself from the EN branch in a way lol.
Why though? I thought EN was doing good
This is so frustrating. Collabs are still going to happen, we have a heroes collab between Mana and Zali this week, but suddenly bigger events are off the table? Is the main branch also restricted in that manner? EN can still be invited to things, as we can see with Aza inviting her and Maria to play, but they can't. She's been planning this for a long time too and I can't even imagine how tired she is right now.
My assumption is so that cross company events are "special" just like how Cover stopped their talents from getting animal ears for every costume so that animal based Chuubas are actually special

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Her talking a bit more into detail kinda shows that too lol.

Isn't she implying that other livers can still organize "international" events and tournaments? Not like it makes the situation any better.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They went against Riku Jinping's wishes and collabed with HoloEN gaijin scum.

Isn't she implying that other livers can still organize "international" events and tournaments? Not like it makes the situation any better.
If anything, that makes it worse and implies either her or all of EN are second-class citizens

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Another day another instance of Reddit being exemplary. Now they are big mad that Kiara isn't taking the Pokemon Unite tournament seriously enough, as if EN ever had a chance of winning.

Archive
Honestly I think everyone knows EN is gonna lose, but in this instance I agree with the sentiment that Kiara attitude this stream was infuriating, Fauna told her multiple times to just read her abilities and she plainly refused saying it would make better content that way, as many people in that comment said a streamer refusing to read the tutorial and then complaining about doing poorly is the most annoying thing, and is not really about Kiara not caring about winning but is more equivalent to being invited to play soccer with your friends and one of them keeps kicking the ball out of the court because they think is funny.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yep, so it's not 100% off the table, it's just Selen was the main (probably only) one that even bothered to get multi branch collabs going, but lately the JP bros were seeing all the chaos in the EN branch and said it wouldn't be surprising if it gets quarantined basically.

My assumption is so that cross company events are "special" just like how Cover stopped their talents from getting animal ears for every costume so that animal based Chuubas are actually special
Yeah. Outside of official events/collabs it's very much up to the livers to organize their own things, similar to in Hololive it feels they won't really collab much after the initial period and much more likely to when events roll around and just go about their business.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Good day all, I'm here to request recommendations of your favorite instrument playing vtubers (or any, doesn't have to be your favorite). Instrument playing streams have become some of my favorites within vtubing, so I'm looking for some more vtubers that do these at least every once in a while. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but I'd like to be able to go through their vods and see a few dedicated streams that aren't all special events or one-time donothon rewards, only to never do them again (looking at you Rie/ @superduper. Need to start doing some guitar streams). Hell, if you know of any that stream themselves trying to learn one, I might be interested. Doesn't matter what language they speak either. Also doesn't matter the instrument.

So far, the ones I've been watching/getting into are:
  • Uruka with her violin. If I can help it, I never miss a stream when she plays violin, sometimes even watching her over my favorite vtubers streaming at the time. She's really good and fun to listen to. Helps I like the violin a lot.
  • Ruki with her flute. Thanks to @kushami tasukaru posting her streams here, I gave her a watch/listen, and she's great. I also like the flute a lot, so these are nice, relaxing streams for me.
  • Patra with her guitar. Also thanks to Kushami for sharing, I finally spent some time to listen to her this weekend, and God damn, this is something I needed in my life. Never expected to find myself enjoying an anime girl shredding on guitar to Cowboys from Hell or Master of Puppets, but I've been having a lot of fun with her guitar stream vods. Great song choices too.
So yeah, if there's any recommendations out there for instrument playing vtubers, I'd love to check them out. Can't guarantee I'll keep up with them, but I'd like to at least give them a try. Thanks!
  • Petra used to do piano streams, but the most recent one was more than a year ago. She might not have a piano after she moved.
  • Altare has done cello for members a few times.
  • Shamisen Player Shamio plays... the shamisen (originally posted by @Jealous ). He doesn't stream that often but he has a bunch of VODs and covers.
From the clues she's given, I'm convinced she's Filipino. Oh God. Whyyyyyy

Edit: She mentioned a cake which I think is local/popular in the Philippines
This is also consistent with one of her stories where she lived in a place that celebrated Christmas and had squat toilets.

Miko has a new EP, Heart Connect, on digital release. Previews below:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Honestly I think everyone knows EN is gonna lose, but in this instance I agree with the sentiment that Kiara attitude this stream was infuriating, Fauna told her multiple times to just read her abilities and she plainly refused saying it would make better content that way, as many people in that comment said a streamer refusing to read the tutorial and then complaining about doing poorly is the most annoying thing, and is not really about Kiara not acting a boutique winning but is more equivalent to being invited to play soccer with your friends and one of them keeps kicking the ball out of the court because they think is funny.
On one hand, sure, but real issue I have is they are using JPs being sweaty tryhards as an excuse to treat this as anything other than just a fun expo match and an obvious bit that Kiara was putting on. Fauna seemed fine with it, anyway, so who cares. Also, reading what abilities do without even knowing how the game works is overrated. She could read it and still have no idea. Better to just get a feel for things first and then go back.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
On one hand, sure, but real issue I have is they are using JPs being sweaty tryhards as an excuse to treat this as anything other than just a fun expo match and an obvious bit that Kiara was putting on. Fauna seemed fine with it, anyway, so who cares. Also, reading what abilities do without even knowing how the game works is overrated. She could read it and still have no idea. Better to just get a feel for things first and then go back.
i agree with this statement you are playing a moba not a fucking litRPG just go with feels

try reading fucking league skills post aphelios have fucking fun making sense of any of that shit

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
as many people in that comment said a streamer refusing to read the tutorial and then complaining about doing poorly is the most annoying thing
Hey it works for DSP :smugpipi:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

This one may be different. IRyS knows plushies are on the line, so she might go tryhard.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

This one may be different. IRyS knows plushies are on the line, so she might go tryhard.

IRyS is usually competitive, I am sure she will get into it and then make funny noises and blame the team when she fucks up during this stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Her talking a bit more into detail kinda shows that too lol.

That's an impressive level of passive aggressive.

Not as much as Vox over the cancelled concert, but still impressive.
This is so frustrating. Collabs are still going to happen, we have a heroes collab between Mana and Zali this week, but suddenly bigger events are off the table? Is the main branch also restricted in that manner? EN can still be invited to things, as we can see with Aza inviting her and Maria to play, so they aren't being cut off entirely, but this is still so fucking weird. She's been planning this for a long time too and I can't even imagine how tired she is right now.
Maybe Niji management discriminates against Chinese Canadians?

(Wouldn't that make Niji management based, or do we make an exception for Selen?)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yep, so it's not 100% off the table, it's just Selen was the main (probably only) one that even bothered to get multi branch collabs going, but lately the JP bros were seeing all the chaos in the EN branch and said it wouldn't be surprising if it gets quarantined basically.
But why does Selen get punished? She isnt a Nijisanji Manager unless i am missing something
try reading fucking league skills post aphelios have fucking fun making sense of any of that shit
ACTIVE: Jax enters Evasion, a defensive stance, for 2 seconds, causing all non-turret basic attacks against him to be dodged. Jax also takes 25% reduced damage from all champion area of effect abilities. Counter Strike can be recast after 1 second.At the end of the duration, Jax stuns all nearby enemies for 1 second and deals physical damage to them, increased by 20% for each attack dodged, up to a 100% increase.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Although her bit was kinda annoying, at the end of the day Kiara is playing a MOBA that people with fucking tablets and children play lmao, i get it that people get autistic over but come on, its a game for children and manchildren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom