"Don't give me the gun. I don't know how to shoot. I'm Canadian!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Idk about the US but in my country unions are basically just lazy fucks who throw their weight around, get money from the government and then the money disappears into the void aka the pockets of the insanely corrupt leaders. They basically replaced the money-hungry employers with their own money-hungry overlords that don't even do anything.
Same as mine, there is a say that the government approved of them because is more easy to bribe 4 people that to convince 100 of a change

What does it mean, pako? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?

HE STILL HAS HOPE LET HIM BE :smugrys:

but really, talents streaming during a time out is not uncommon, Kson did it in a god forsaken streaming service when she was hit with the T incident, she still graduated but at least she lasted like a few weeks

Edit: Towa has announced a new album and has included my man Hanzoin "el cuervo de sinaloa" hakka as a guest, apparently she took a liking to him after the APEX collab and his cover of Roar

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I'm starting to really miss [He who shall not be named]. I mean how am I supposed to know when someone's live without holodex, I mean [He who shall not be named] posting it here and going LMAOOOOO.
I just realized the react name changed.
"The reaction formally known as 'Certified Nolan Moment'."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

May have found a new 2view to groom

1691502445434.png

god damnit

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another Pokémon direct, another 9 hour stream where Marimari tries to manifest a Pokémon XD announcement and ends up disappointed :gurasemperfi:

Edit: I can't believe I scooped 2/3rds of this short

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Edit: Towa has announced a new album and has included my man Hanzoin "el cuervo de sinaloa" hakka as a guest, apparently she took a liking to him after the APEX collab and his cover of Roar

rpr in shambles
The "No Politics!" killed your means of conversation, didn't it?

Edit: Jork. Using the precedent from ragdoll Discord

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

UberSoldat

PekoWick

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (19).jpg
Archive
Archive2

Lmao, what a fucking joke. There goes any reason she had to stick around Nijisanji.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Lmao, graduation inc. What a fucking joke.

Well, no, but it does confirm what a few JP folks were theorizing that NijiJP (and joint VR project) is kind of trying to separate itself from the EN branch in a way lol.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Well, no, but it does confirm what a few JP folks were theorizing that NijiJP (and joint VR project) is kind of trying to separate itself from the EN branch in a way lol.
Can't hold tournaments when you are preparing to graduate.

Just started BG:3

Zorrose

Just out of curiosity, does anyone still have the Depressed Nousagi doxxing videos? Because I just can't find them anywhere. The only one I managed to find was the one from Amelia, but I just can't seem to find the ones of Kiara and Gura.

Limkin

I was joking about cutting off EN branch ok, stop fucking taking every single shitpost on the internet as a challenge to one up it Niji managers

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I was joking about cutting off EN branch ok, stop fucking taking every single shitpost on the internet as a challenge to one up it Niji managers

Her talking a bit more into detail kinda shows that too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom