"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's birthday stream started a bit ago. She's really nervous because she usually does 3D lives instead of call-in streams. So far it's been VSPO's Hinano, Astel, Hakka and currently Shibuya Hal:

The Hakka chat was pretty wholesome. It's 4AM for him and she appreciated that he came anyways. She asked him what his dream is and he said to release a bunch of original songs and become a better person. She also loves the cover he did of her song and wants to collab soon.

AmpleChip

HAND HOLDING :koboharam:

Wasn't Kson bi? Would be hilarious if she was the one banging Choco-sensei all along. Unicorns imploding in confusion.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Wasn't Kson bi? Would be hilarious if she was the one banging Choco-sensei all along. Unicorns imploding in confusion.
She's very straight as far as anyone is concerned, but she's also pretty playful and dominating in general when it comes to friends (female) which doesn't necessarily mean bi/lesbian etc.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Another day another instance of Reddit being exemplary. Now they are big mad that Kiara isn't taking the Pokemon Unite tournament seriously enough, as if EN ever had a chance of winning.

Archive

foto_no_exif (18).jpg
foto_no_exif (17).jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New quote for the site

Archive

Last edited:

USS IOWA

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's birthday stream started a bit ago. She's really nervous because she usually does 3D lives instead of call-in streams. So far it's been VSPO's Hinano, Astel, Hakka and currently Shibuya Hal:

The Hakka chat was pretty wholesome. It's 4AM for him and she appreciated that he came anyways. She asked him what his dream is and he said to release a bunch of original songs and become a better person. She also loves the cover he did of her song and wants to collab soon.

For today's announcements, she revealed an amazing guest list for Antares, one of the songs on her new album. It's basically everyone she spoke to today plus Suisei and Moona:
18740.jpg
  • Astel
  • Bae
  • Moona
  • Ratna Petit from Niji
  • Shibuya Hal
  • VSPO's Hinano
  • Hakka
  • Suisei
  • CPT
Bless Towa for making a song that's both multi-corpo and multi-language.

And Sanvitalia, the song she revealed during her anniversary live back in January, is finally getting its MV released now:

She keeps on winning this year and I'm very happy for her :shubaIapprob:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Another day another instance of Reddit being exemplary. Now they are big mad that Kiara isn't taking the Pokemon Unite tournament seriously enough, as if EN ever had a chance of winning.

Archive

View attachment 39697
View attachment 39698
I think its a different culture.
Ayame felt really bad when she lost A FUCKING SHOWMATCH against RBC and Shion so she changed her sub account profile pic to this because of it:
1691494812327.png

There where prizes of course but i think that breaking down for losing in a game its not really healthy.
Im not aware if there is a prize for the Pokemon tournament but even so Japanese people are used to LOSE = SHAME.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Agreed. Movies and Television have become far less important in my life than when I was younger. There are other modes of entertainment (video games, manga, independent films, vtubing, etc) to choose from. The industry will have to adapt or die, and I feel that within 20 years it will be radically different than what we see today. I think Hollywood will lose its dominance, and perhaps other studio centers will develop in the US. In fact, with the difficulties of doing business in California, I think that change will happen even more rapidly.
So how many more years until an official feature film is produced and which corpo gets it first?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For today's announcements, she revealed an amazing guest list for Antares, one of the songs on her new album. It's basically everyone she spoke to today plus Suisei and Moona:
View attachment 39696
  • Astel
  • Bae
  • Moona
  • Ratna Petit from Niji
  • Shibuya Hal
  • VSPO's Hinano
  • Hakka
  • Suisei
  • CPT
Bless Towa for making a song that's both multi-corpo and multi-language.

And Sanvitalia, the song she revealed during her anniversary live back in January, is finally getting its MV released now:

She keeps on winning this year and I'm very happy for her :shubaIapprob:

Not sure about the singing prowess of the others, but damn, she sure stacked the Holosingers.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I think its a different culture.
Ayame felt really bad when she lost A FUCKING SHOWMATCH against RBC and Shion so she changed her sub account profile pic to this because of it:
View attachment 39699
There where prizes of course but i think that breaking down for losing in a game its not really healthy.
Im not aware if there is a prize for the Pokemon tournament but even so Japanese people are used to LOSE = SHAME.
To be fair, I don't think prizes or culture had that much to do with it. Ayame was one of the captains wasn't she? Not to mention someone that's been playing Valo for a long time. That's a different kind of pressure on top of her own standards wanting her to do well. Compared to Kiara who's never played Unite and is here to have a good time with her friends.

I imagine since she's the one training everyone, Fauna might be feeling similar to Ayame, being known as the MOBA player of EN. She's also said before that she tries to avoids competitive events with Holos because she takes it too seriously and gets too hard on herself. You could see multiple signs of it during the Minecraft events and Pekora's Mario Maker tournament this year. But I didn't get to see how yesterday's training with Kiara went so maybe she's just taking it easy this time.

Been watching a lot of Fauna because her clippers are probably one of the most dedicated ones, making long form clips. Makes it easy for those who don't have time to catch streams or watching VODs.

Why are there no clipper like this? If there are any please throw them my way.

Vtuber Bits is my one of my favorite clip channels cause of his consistent long form clips. He does HoloJP clips, mainly SMOK and TsuneMOS. He'll also do complete playthroughs of games he's interested in, like Pekora's Last Guardian, Fubuki's Ace Combat 7 or Botan's Elden Ring.

He did SMOK's One Block Minecraft from this year too. He split it up into 15-30 minute segments but also compilied it into one huge 4-hour compilation

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
From the clues she's given, I'm convinced she's Filipino. Oh God. Whyyyyyy

Edit: She mentioned a cake which I think is local/popular in the Philippines

Oh no that's from here

Oh no

Next time, just to double check, ask her opinion about Jollibee's

I'm starting to really miss [He who shall not be named]. I mean how am I supposed to know when someone's live without holodex, I mean [He who shall not be named] posting it here and going LMAOOOOO.

Mods, send him(e) to the pensi crushing chamber!

What does it mean, pako? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?

I really want to like the guy, and his work is top notch, but I want him to stay 50 yards away from my oshis.

HAND HOLDING :koboharam:

They fucked.
They had to. Have you seen all that teasing and mutual groping they did LIVE, ON STREAM?
:talentfreedom:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So how many more years until an official feature film is produced and which corpo gets it first?
Interesting question. "Sound of Freedom" has done very well, but is not done by the major studios, for example. I think with more of these succeeding, I could say maybe within 10-20 years. If you are talking about Vtuber film (which corpo), well Hololive of course.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Doing a pokemon watch along if you want a true autist's take

Edit: raided MariMari_En after she had already ended, of course

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Archive

View attachment 39697
View attachment 39698
wtf is this goyslop on about as far as im concerned pokemon unite is forgiving enough for its first time players and first timers in mobas in general and i wont mind someone having fun and not being serious about it because that kind of shit kills the fun in the game

if he wanted someone serious he should watch miracle mald in the SEA server for the nth time that will work

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If you are talking about Vtuber film (which corpo), well Hololive of course.
You're not excited for Nijisanji: The Riku Story?

Covering THE Riku's life from his birth to wealthy parents over his happy and carefree childhood all the way to starting his first company with daddy's money fresh out of college, collecting sad girls who tirelessly work until he can plate his whole yacht with gold and silver youtube plaques.

A modern hero for a modern age. With brief guest appearances by Sara Hoshikawa, Elira Pandora, Vox Akuma and the villainess Yamiyono Moruru (ID need not apply for roles).

Screening in a Chinese theater near you!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pokemon watchalong (no Chiaki in, sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom