"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundWave Superior

Ohh hey @Moth Enjoyer V2 well here's your white woman

1691440652765.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Good day all, I'm here to request recommendations of your favorite instrument playing vtubers (or any, doesn't have to be your favorite). Instrument playing streams have become some of my favorites within vtubing, so I'm looking for some more vtubers that do these at least every once in a while. Doesn't have to be every week or even every month, but I'd like to be able to go through their vods and see a few dedicated streams that aren't all special events or one-time donothon rewards, only to never do them again (looking at you Rie/ @superduper. Need to start doing some guitar streams). Hell, if you know of any that stream themselves trying to learn one, I might be interested. Doesn't matter what language they speak either. Also doesn't matter the instrument.

So far, the ones I've been watching/getting into are:
  • Uruka with her violin. If I can help it, I never miss a stream when she plays violin, sometimes even watching her over my favorite vtubers streaming at the time. She's really good and fun to listen to. Helps I like the violin a lot.
  • Ruki with her flute. Thanks to @kushami tasukaru posting her streams here, I gave her a watch/listen, and she's great. I also like the flute a lot, so these are nice, relaxing streams for me.
  • Patra with her guitar. Also thanks to Kushami for sharing, I finally spent some time to listen to her this weekend, and God damn, this is something I needed in my life. Never expected to find myself enjoying an anime girl shredding on guitar to Cowboys from Hell or Master of Puppets, but I've been having a lot of fun with her guitar stream vods. Great song choices too.
So yeah, if there's any recommendations out there for instrument playing vtubers, I'd love to check them out. Can't guarantee I'll keep up with them, but I'd like to at least give them a try. Thanks!
NoIR / NoWorld

She plays piano and sing. She is great

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Uuuuhhhhhh......Juniper Bros......is your oshi Zoe Quinn? Check the freckle on the neck.

That is genuinely fucking uncanny.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That is genuinely fucking uncanny.
Uuuuhhhhhh......Juniper Bros......is your oshi Zoe Quinn? Check the freckle on the neck.

Its kind funny but to me Juniper's looks kinda lower on her neck, also, not suprised she is the whitest women in vtubing besides Mori or Fauna

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't decide between this being hilarious or horrifying, for the implications both ways.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

i was more surprised by the hair tbh but hey thats just me

i did expect multiple ear piercings tho but its covered so we will never know

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

What the fuck do not put that evil on her you bastard!
:urtearingmeapart:
But really I don't see the resemblance the phots are hardly comparable angle is different and you cant see the other 40% of her face

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You don't know the half of it I got morbidly curious and checked out Kiki's nsfw account to see if she goes as far as Riifu did and she has apparently chosen to take up her mantle as she has straight up audio of her masturbating (or rp but it sounds real) on there not to mention pictures of a stained plushie (Yuko would be proud) needless to say I'm not gonna be going back and I went to bleach my eyes and ears after
Didn't Kiki have a yab where there was a male voice in the background or something? I seem to remember some /vt/ retards getting upset over getting cucked by yet another anime girl

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
i was more surprised by the hair tbh but hey thats just me

i did expect multiple ear piercings tho but its covered so we will never know
Actually this pic might be recent last week she said she was dyeing her hair platinum blonde 🤔

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Alleged facedox of Juniper Actias from earlier

My bad, should've done that with my post. Here's the alleged facedox:

Also DN sees the pattern - it is the 3rd Gen, always the 3rd Gen

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What the fuck do not put that evil on her you bastard!
:urtearingmeapart:
But really I don't see the resemblance the phots are hardly comparable angle is different and you cant see the other 40% of her face
Maybe your oshi shouldn't take pictures that make her look like the Whore of Babylon, yea? :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Didn't Kiki have a yab where there was a male voice in the background or something? I seem to remember some /vt/ retards getting upset over getting cucked by yet another anime girl
Is Kiki the flip right? Husband chair yab if that's the one

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
didnt kiki have a yab where she started shit with malice and shared her nudes?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I can't tell if we're talking about EIEN Kiki or 4chan vtuber Kiki.
the schizo rabbit

edit:
the australian schizo rabbit

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom