"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like the Connect the World watchalong Bae is going to have on the 9th on her channel will be done at Calli's place and some other Council girls may join in.

Kronii and IRyS, you antisocial fucks, join them!
:pikameefuck:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Does it? Bettel has streamed on his Commander Chaos account in the mean time. And Magni's streamed on Lando multiple times too. I don't know why specifically we've gone to "It's over bros" on this?
Does Lando ever do gaming streams? This concerns me cause I'm not sure he does

If he does then no issues

If he doesn't than it's weird he wouldn't wait to stream Pikmin as Dez

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

If he does then no issues

If he doesn't than it's weird he wouldn't wait to stream Pikmin as Dez
I think he did some of that honkai rail game at least. I remember catching him live chatting for like an hour or two, then he was going to play iirc

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Kronii and IRyS, you antisocial fucks, join them!
Kronii will only go if Vesper commands her to. Or if he might be there. Her current depression arc has been going on for about as long as he's been on hiatus, right? :kroniiphone:

IRyS.. well, just lie and say it's a Splatoon party. Maybe shoot her with paintball guns until she complies. Or lure her with mechanical keyboard(s). :irysisadork:

AmpleChip

Honestly, not the craziest thing. Legal issues would be a good reason they are being super vague about their situation and a reason to put them on break. A lot of people think Marine was put on break early last year while they sued an anti of hers. Keeping them off streaming is a good way to keep them from saying anything they shouldn't about a potential legal dispute with a contractor.

Edit: Honestly, this is probably the best rrat we have seen out of this. Cover has NEVER been this vague about talents being absent if it was related to suspensions, as far as I am aware.
The Tachibana Theorem has seized the top of the rrat pyramid.
If Tachibana was the Sieve of Starscord, it would be all on him. MagVes are not in trouble. Any information he learned and leaked from MagVes would have been under the NDA that he, and only he, broke. They will return after the necessary info has been dug up.
For those wondering why it has taken this long without a peep from CoverCorp? Those discord screenshots are from last year. Mane-San & The Lawyers are chugging pints of coffee, grinding away sleepless nights through a year's worth of discord, twitter and email messages between multiple people to figure out who to throw in gay baby jail. Add in that it's an international incident with the associated cross-ocean bureaucracy, and I would throw in my ass that we're going to wait for another month or two to hear that peep.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It would be fucking hilarious if all this suspension/hiatus buisiness was a result of a mid tier music producer using discord like a 13 year old ngl

And all it took for people to sieze this rrat by the tail was a very disliked commie speaking out about how the same retard fucked her over

Funny how that works ngl

MyName

Depends if you count gacha as gaming.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It would be fucking hilarious if all this suspension/hiatus buisiness was a result of a mid tier music producer using discord like a 13 year old ngl

And all it took for people to sieze this rrat by the tail was a very disliked commie speaking out about how the same retard fucked her over

Funny how that works ngl
It honestly lines up way too well. Cover's caginess, this dude being way too open about projects we already know about before they were out (Magni's stuff) and ones we don't know about (possibly covering Vesper's involvement), Cover wanting to nuke the dude into orbit for breaking NDA and not wanting the ones that know the most about it talking about it so keeping them from streaming, the rest of the boys having very little details about what is going on given to them, how long this whole thing is taking because of legal fuckery, etc. This rrat covers everything nicely. Hopefully it is not just copium because of how good it would be for Magni's and Vesper's chances of returning.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It honestly lines up way too well. Cover's caginess, this dude being way too open about projects we already know about before they were out (Magni's stuff) and ones we don't know about (possibly covering Vesper's involvement), Cover wanting to nuke the dude into orbit for breaking NDA and not wanting the ones that know the most about it talking about it so keeping them from streaming, the rest of the boys having very little details about what is going on given to them, how long this whole thing is taking because of legal fuckery, etc. This rrat covers everything nicely. Hopefully it is not just copium because of how good it would be for Magni's and Vesper's chances of returning.
Speaking of tachibana, Mana's initial post covered how he allegedly doxed her or atleast talked about info he found on /vt/ right?

I wonder if he got too zealous and went "oh hey, im working with Lando" or he was autistic enough to talk about PL info or even post about /vt/ rrats or dox, i dont know if he is neurotic/retarded to do it to everyone or if Mana was just on his shitlist

🤔🤔

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Speaking of tachibana, Mana's initial post covered how he allegedly doxed her or atleast talked about info he found on /vt/ right?
It feels like it leans more toward him doxxing her and then set it up so that look like it's /vt/ that did it, at least in my opinion, since Mana's tweet that calling him out for the last time used that as a point for her evidence and how it seems 'conveniently fast' that Tachibana finds out about Mana getting doxxed and reported it to her.

AmpleChip

Funny how that works ngl
It's a small world. Or you could say vtuber and content creator circles are very inbred.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Little sneak peak at Lisa's updated model/new outfit.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Schedule Round-up for Monday at mid-day: (These are hosted on Twitter, not on the TVA server.)

F28XOmEXwAkcU-R
F25m3GjaEAALiwB
F25iOEsWMAE3C3r

F24mbPSWQAAG7az

F28eqWFXkAAiKuY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's Katta's birthday!
She got smashed with 100 gifted memberships and it broke her setup.

She has an original song coming out. She's working with "someone".
Watch it be fucking Tachibana.

Also following up on this, she revealed that she has a twin sister (not identical). Female Bettel LETS GOOOOOOO

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And speaking of which, there's rrats brewing over at /vt/ that he might be involved on the whole Vesper and Magni situation because of the NDA thing. While its /vt/ being /vt/ its something to think about.
I actually had that same thought and went to check Vespers cover to see if he was involved at all, it doesn't seem like he was (at least not on the main credits). Doesn't mean they couldn't have been working on some unreleased song together though...

Edit: After reading the thread further, one hole is that if Bettel was working on a project with him too, why would he be left out of this 'investigation' or whatever you want to call it?

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Her current depression arc has been going on for about as long as he's been on hiatus, right
I knew Kombini was a code for hot DILF sex

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I wonder if he got too zealous and went "oh hey, im working with Lando" or he was autistic enough to talk about PL info or even post about /vt/ rrats or dox, i dont know if he is neurotic/retarded to do it to everyone or if Mana was just on his shitlist

🤔🤔

Vesper accidentally DMed screens of him fucking holomems to Tachibana instead of Magni. Tachibana tried to blackmail Cover and Vesper, but Cover shut the doors and drew the blinds and Vesper set out with his bike and spear to hunt down the man personally and exact revenge. Tachibana's scrambling for any port in a storm to hide him from the encroaching death but Vesper's got Florida Man powers and can smell a pissy bitch from twenty miles away and is constantly on his trail. Vesper left his phone at home and is only relying on a 2010 GPS device to track down this femboy so he can't try to triangulate his position with cell pinging. He might be an old man but he's a canny beast, he won't get caught the same way twice.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Little sneak peak at Lisa's updated model/new outfit.

she has another set of eyes? or someone fucked up her eyeflaps WHAT ARE THOSE LINES!!!?:urtearingmeapart:
aside from that it looks pretty good :kaelaapprob:

On tachibana, perhaps I'm too old and jaded but why the fuck do these Yamanbas have the need to open their mouth like jessica from highschool. I get trying to fuck over mana cause fuck her and her commie ways but to open your mouth, burn your career and maybe get sued into oblivion is such a woman moment, are we sure this tachibana is a man?
I don't really buy the theory that the boys are in the shed to keep them from saying shit, you don't need to bench them for something like this. You remove their discord privileges or use the manager as a proxy for comms. If I take the tachibana theory to involve the boys, cover maybe bench them to see if they did break NDA too, which depending how anal the company is, the boys would probably discuss upcoming things with a trusted contractor thinking is ok but could be considered breaking NDA. It can still go either way honestly.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is going back in time to be splatting on her home turf in 15 minutes

and on another note she needs to sleep

a lot

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I hope if the rrat is true it means Magni and Vesper are fine and it's just a matter of time until they return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom