"What's a 'bed sheet'?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
/vt/ saying that Tachibana and Magves's situation being linked could be true. I cant find the post now, because search doko, but I remember Magni had a yab that showed him corresponding with Tachibana way back in the ancient times of sub 200 pages of this thread. It later came out that he did the music for his Judge Magni stuff.

So there's a history there of them working together. If it came out that Tachibana had insider info from broken NDAs, it would most likely come from someone inside Holo that he's worked with or close with. Still nothing but a rrat, but it at least has some history to back it up.
Honestly, not the craziest thing. Legal issues would be a good reason they are being super vague about their situation and a reason to put them on break. A lot of people think Marine was put on break early last year while they sued an anti of hers. Keeping them off streaming is a good way to keep them from saying anything they shouldn't about a potential legal dispute with a contractor.

Edit: Honestly, this is probably the best rrat we have seen out of this. Cover has NEVER been this vague about talents being absent if it was related to suspensions, as far as I am aware.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Honestly, not the craziest thing. Legal issues would be a good reason they are being super vague about their situation and a reason to put them on break. A lot of people think Marine was put on break early last year while they sued an anti of hers. Keeping them off streaming is a good way to keep them from saying anything they shouldn't about a potential legal dispute with a contractor.
Wouldn't that be hilarious? Cover puts Magni and Vesper on break to do a huge, careful investigation of a major NDA breaker. Doing everything they can to investigate him and not tip him off. And fucking Futa-Coochie Mana runs her fat fucking mouth and causes Tachibana to DFE and fuck up Cover's investigation.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's Katta's birthday!
She got smashed with 100 gifted memberships and it broke her setup.

She has an original song coming out. She's working with "someone".
Watch it be fucking Tachibana.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Edit: Honestly, this is probably the best rrat we have seen out of this. Cover has NEVER been this vague about talents being absent if it was related to suspensions, as far as I am aware.

That means mah bois ARE ALIVE!!!
:polkasticks::nenedance::vespernice:

Wouldn't that be hilarious? Cover puts Magni and Vesper on break to do a huge, careful investigation of a major NDA breaker. Doing everything they can to investigate him and not tip him off. And fucking Futa-Coochie Mana runs her fat fucking mouth and causes Tachibana to DFE and fuck up Cover's investigation.

Like what @Awoogers said earlier, FLIPFAGS never shut their baluthole even if it means saving their lives. They always has a retarded need to get the last word in.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
with the way things are i wouldnt put this out of the picture since its something with a high chance of happening

i just want grandpa to be silly goofy man

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If Ves/Mag get graduated because of some shit this Tachibana fag has done, I am going to use your imagination on this one, buckos. Since this whole fucking bubble has popped and it seems the most viable explanation for this absence, there better be a turnaround soon that gets them two back on track.

USS IOWA

Man Holo and Niji should have just used cellphones and agents for deals with indipendent contractors and not used online stuff like Discord to prevemt leaks likes this.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Honestly going to be the funniest shit ever if true, at the very least it also makes Magni and Vesper less of a bad guy now 'cause as it turned out they just happen to run into an A-grade egoistic asshole unknowingly

please let this be the real reason pleaseeeee :takocope:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This whole tachibana shit depresses me because...

hlwldlnf

Found an interesting post on /vt/ regarding this.

So I just looked, and this Tachibana guy worked on all 3 of Magni's released MV's, City Escape, Copium, and the Christmas Song Cover. Reading further, some Anons are implying this guy had access to the Holostars work Discord since he was a 'trusted' contractor.

Well this sucks for Magni and Vesper. Two things about this:

1. If this guy gets sued for leaking NDA I wanna see how this goes down, international lawsuits are always so fascinating because there's so many things that you would have to consider from both countries and whatever happens can set a precedent.
2. For right now we know that nothing Niji leaked to Tachibana so is it safe to assume who the leaker is on /vt/ isn't related to this Tachibana or Tachibana incident? Ngl when I first saw the Tachibana allegations one rrat I thought was he himself was the leaker of all the Niji info since the leaker had so much specific info that only an insider would know

Doctor Kayfabe

:NOWWELAUGH:
aren't these the niggas who had whore fauna as their main draw and had another talent sell her used chair to fetishists? at this point they're vshojo lite, cut the bullshit and just embrace it.
This is my main beef with them.You get to be respectable or you get to be a whore, not both, so pick which side of the line you want to stand on and stop pretending.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
For those who cared, Mysta dropped his last schedule in his own way before his graduation.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's Katta's birthday!

She has an original song coming out. She's working with "someone".
Watch it be fucking Tachibana.

Some more good news coming from the stream. The re-debut is planned for September but they aren't changing the artist. Just some model updates and new costumes.

She also organized Birthday merch on her own, which is cool

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's Katta's birthday!

Some more good news coming from the stream. The re-debut is planned for September but they aren't changing the artist. Just some model updates and new costumes.

She also organized Birthday merch on her own, which is cool
Here's the merch link. It may or may not be showing off some of her 2.0 look.

And some classic Katta moments from today:
"I literally vomited. I had puke in my mouth, I don't know if you heard it but I just swallowed it right down."
"No the announcement is not that I'm getting married. No it's not the impregnation ceremony. IT'S NOT SEX CHAT"

I hope she never changes :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Man Holo and Niji should have just used cellphones and agents for deals with indipendent contractors and not used online stuff like Discord to prevemt leaks likes this.
Many of their accounts are monitored/managed, e.g if you try sliding a dick pic or something at least 2 managers will be seeing it, the only use on discord is likely file transfer outside bigger files through gdrive. Selen's talked about it too with people she worked with.
Well this sucks for Magni and Vesper. Two things about this:

1. If this guy gets sued for leaking NDA I wanna see how this goes down, international lawsuits are always so fascinating because there's so many things that you would have to consider from both countries and whatever happens can set a precedent.
2. For right now we know that nothing Niji leaked to Tachibana so is it safe to assume who the leaker is on /vt/ isn't related to this Tachibana or Tachibana incident? Ngl when I first saw the Tachibana allegations one rrat I thought was he himself was the leaker of all the Niji info since the leaker had so much specific info that only an insider would know
It can't be Tachibana simply because yeah those type of leaks would come from actual Livers or someone with very close ties to management, none of that would be talked with to some 3rd party for aforementioned reasons.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
It can't be Tachibana simply because yeah those type of leaks would come from actual Livers or someone with very close ties to management, none of that would be talked with to some 3rd party for aforementioned reasons.
I mean, that's assuming some sort of basic level of competence. From Niji management.....

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Very important context:Watame was getting spammed by some non-Watamate in chat during the stream for leaving a reply on Twitter to KojiKOG implying it was favortism, so she ended up talking about some things in the chat portion. Watame wanted to say how she knows that Watamates know why she does what she does and she knows who her Watamates are.
She is just so fucking sweet man why would you even consider being a Watame anti?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why me?! Why am I always the dog whistle vtubers use?
You're no longer a human being.

You're a meme.
I mean, Cover has had a month. If it still hasn't combed through Tachibana's social media accounts, that's on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom