General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's that time of the month!

a

She screams like one of those people that wears the following type of shirts unironically.

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C91LJKDv-ENL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UY780_.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

:whatastory:
Retards on Reddit mass-reported the DN FuwaMoco = GGN video.

Video in question, used to have their GGN pictures behind their holo ones, but have since been heavily blurred for the thumbnail:

I personally don't give a shit how this goes, but it should be amusing, nonetheless.
:amepopcorn:

Is he going to cry about it again?

UberSoldat

Here we go

At least one person calling him out on chat already

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Is he going to cry about it again?

Probably. I just don't get why this SEA Monkey cares what his wretched haters think of him. He should just double down on everything and tell them to kiss his ass.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Probably. I just don't get why this SEA Monkey cares what his wretched haters think of him. He should just double down on everything and tell them to kiss his ass.
Or, you know, shut the fuck up.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Mikeneko starts playing Blue Archive. The Japanese version is handled by Yostar so no chance of HoloJP streaming this I guess. As for HoloEN they should be able to because it's Nexon.

Looks like she's been streaming on Youtube more regularly since joining Voice-Ore.

HoloEN have had sponsored Blue Archive streams and Gura did a cover of one of the songs, but I don't know if any of them have streamed it for fun lol.

Advent had their monetisation opening relay today. Nerissa did karaoke, said she was nervous and her throat was a bit bad, good listen but not at the same standard as her cover and Rebellion. Bijou drew her first membership emote. Shiori went on an autistic ramble about public domain stories (Peter Pan, Tarzan, Pinocchio, etc.). FuwaMoco had a slower-paced woman tears stream.

Of note, Bijou first heard about Hololive through Myth and JP clips. She applied three times and had absolutely no experience the first time. After that she decided that everything she did would be to get into Hololive.

Iofi is drawing them:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
People must've been pestering not Yugo about the recent drama since he worked with Tachibana and also released a new song recently.

And speaking of which, Tachibana DFE'd. Both his Twitter and YT channel are gone.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Or, you know, shut the fuck up.
Ah that there lies the problem, most Flips don't know how to shut up when they are incriminated.

Limkin

Neririn said from the very beginning that people shouldn't expect any of her karaoke in the future to be good. She is paranoid about her voice and doesn't want to push it above a safe limit for funsies singing. That's the same girl who is walking around the house with the scarf to prevent her throat from cooling down, she is not ok

UberSoldat

People must've been pestering not Yugo about the recent drama since he worked with Tachibana and also released a new song recently.

And speaking of which, he DFE'd. Both his Twitter and YT channel are gone.

Huh, context?

I can still see the links

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Maybe there is something to this after all. The question remains though, why wait until now to provide any evidence?
EN Vtubers love to go on the offense when person in question generally can't defend themselves or fight back whether right or wrong.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ah that there lies the problem, most Flips don't know how to shut up when they are incriminated.
this

we literally cant shut the fuck up over everything else and DN being vocal about shit doesnt help too

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Here we go

At least one person calling him out on chat already

He may have done something smart for once and baited everyone. 600 viewers and literally not a peep about the reddit drama, just talking about future content and current events.

That or he didn't see the post, yet. Hurry, someone bait him with a question about it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

My best Friend playing VALORANT i hope she drags Ayame for a collab :fubukiyabai!:
Niggas the asylum is dying someone delete some images please

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
/vt/ saying that Tachibana and Magves's situation being linked could be true. I can't find the post now, because search doko, but I remember Magni had a yab that showed him corresponding with Tachibana way back in the ancient times of sub 200 pages of this thread. It later came out that he did the music for his Judge Magni stuff and other music related projects.

Hands down, Judge Magni is a fantastic bit. Watched the full VOD and can't wait for the continuation. The creative stuff he does really reminds me of Ame, it's a good thing he got into Tempus. The intro music was made by this Tachibana music guy btw.

Also don't check Kronii's tags on twitter right now. There are people posting videos of how they literally blend subways and drink it. It's atrocious and clock woman liked that stuff
Horrifying

So there's a history there of them working together. If it came out that Tachibana had insider info from broken NDAs, it would most likely come from someone inside Holo that he's worked with or close with. Still nothing but a rrat, but it at least has some history to back it up.

Edit: I went back to try and find the original Discord yab with no luck. I know it existed and I even commented on the link between Tachibana and the yab but the actual post escapes me without the search functioning properly.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
/vt/ saying that Tachibana and Magves's situation being linked could be true. I cant find the post now, because search doko, but I remember Magni had a yab that showed him corresponding with Tachibana way back in the ancient times of sub 200 pages of this thread. It later came out that he did the music for his Judge Magni stuff.

So there's a history there of them working together. If it came out that Tachibana had insider info from broken NDAs, it would most likely come from someone inside Holo that he's worked with or close with. Still nothing but a rrat, but it at least has some history to back it up.

Well now, piecing 2 x 2 together, it all makes sense...

Vesper got caught leaking info to a certain drama Vtuber who wants to get inside Froot's pants for some very sloppy seconds and Magni leaked info to this Tachibana guy. Knowing Cover THANOS SNAPPED Miguel Gato's existence after she leaked info to JP Keemstar, Vesper and Magni's a bit screwed at this point. Depending on the info that was leaked, it really is either a suspension or a graduation at this point.

Still... :pikameefuck:

Edit: Just read @reinigen's post below. My RRAT has died an early and painful death.

:medsl: or :mikothumbsl: my dumb ass.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
One of the draws for me to Gura when I first found her was that she almost always kept her streams to a reasonable 1.5-2 hrs. I have work, wife, kids, etc and don't have time to oshi an endurance streamer. Hopefully just a one-time thing since she is addicted and this doesn't become standard!
Hmm, this is strange to me. Because based on my observation (someone who has been following her since debut), her stream length, whether when she is streaming regularly or sparingly, has always been on a longer side (at least 2.5 hours, usually exceed 3 hours). What she instead lacks is the quantity of the streams. Only time I remember her doing short streams regularly was way back during her near-debut period.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Huge dramapost from our favorite commie about tachibanaMusic

Evidence of TCBNmusic/Tachibana has now come out of him breaching NDA of both Holopro and Nijisanji

Archive

Found an interesting post on /vt/ regarding this.

So I just looked, and this Tachibana guy worked on all 3 of Magni's released MV's, City Escape, Copium, and the Christmas Song Cover. Reading further, some Anons are implying this guy had access to the Holostars work Discord since he was a 'trusted' contractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom