The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I just noticed OniGiri is doing a cooking collab with Henya

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Cover has send everyone an Email(I received mine) Complaining of the DN video. The team in charge will look into it and decide the course of action.
:whatastory:
Retards on Reddit mass-reported the DN FuwaMoco = GGN video.

Video in question, used to have their GGN pictures behind their holo ones, but have since been heavily blurred for the thumbnail:

I personally don't give a shit how this goes, but it should be amusing, nonetheless.
:amepopcorn:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Video in question, used to have their GGN pictures behind their holo ones, but have since been heavily blurred for the thumbnail:

I personally don't give a shit how this goes, but it should be amusing, nonetheless.

Cover blowing his shit up will be the funniest thing ever especially since he's so proud of Holo being his "home community"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I like how even twitterfags were excited the twins were FuwaMoco but fucking redditors are getting pissy that DN even dared to reference who they were pre HL

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't expect Cover to do anything about it but I also wouldn't be surprised for the SEAnig to take the most retarded route possible through this shitshow and fuck himself over.
:smugina:
What is it with pippa and being attracted to pedogroomers?
Please understand

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii clips from her maid cafe trip with anya.

BunhongTokki

Korean Vtuber Clipper with 30k subs uploaded the Pippa Clip !

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ophelia will be playing Ace Attorney with Ollie tonight

USS IOWA

"I know I have been blasted in the past because I shared Holo talents past lives and monetized it. But now I'm a changed man, I won't lock it behind a paywall, I will do it for free!" -DN 2023

ogey_rrat

ogey
Probably late but w/e. yeah it's legit as I still follow and talk with her occasionally, this was her following tweet.

Maybe there is something to this after all. The question remains though, why wait until now to provide any evidence?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Mikeneko starts playing Blue Archive. The Japanese version is handled by Yostar so no chance of HoloJP streaming this I guess. As for HoloEN they should be able to because it's Nexon.

Looks like she's been streaming on Youtube more regularly since joining Voice-Ore. Also just realised this month is the anniversary for sankisei and she's playing the gacha game they can't play alone. Flare is currently having a totsu and Marine is the first caller.

MaiR will have a guerrilla karaoke stream at 8PM JST.

AZKi and Kazama Iroha will release a duet cover at 9PM JST.

Edit: It was Idol.

At 10PM JST they will be going on a map adventure.

From yesterday's MeloFuren collab, Meloco on being bilingual.

I know the feeling of forgetting words from my primary language.

Longer clip by the dedicated Furen clipper.

If Vox Lustario seduces you will you go "milady"?

Last edited:

Pioneer

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The person who posted Tachibana breaking NDA is streaming

And if what I heard is correct, apparently he was mad over Vesper's design and complained to people because it resembles his OC too much. And speaking of which, there's rrats brewing over at /vt/ that he might be involved on the whole Vesper and Magni situation because of the NDA thing. While its /vt/ being /vt/ its something to think about.

UberSoldat

@The Nousagi Good luck, don't mess up this time

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lando, if you are reading this, use the code word "Super Duper" in your steam to let us know everything is ok.
Why me?! Why am I always the dog whistle vtubers use?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Why me?! Why am I always the dog whistle vtubers use?
Well, the fact your name is sort of a normalized phrase that spans a couple of decades doesn't help.

And I was going to make a jokes about your upcoming 3D streams, too, lol.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Regarding the Lumi shit, I find it believable that she could've been bitchy or two-faced in DMs or whatever, she's always kinda given me that "Mean Girls" vibe though I don't dislike her or anything. Here's my problem with it, CyberLive fell apart over a fucking year ago, like get the fuck over it. Unless there's receipts of her pulling this shit in Phase Connect then who gives a damn? Hylo repeatedly dragging her name through the mud looks worse than what Lumi is accused of by this point, she comes off like a jilted ex who just can't fucking get over the break up.
Maybe there is something to this after all. The question remains though, why wait until now to provide any evidence?
Lumi's in vacation mode right now. The timing is a bit suspect.

Flipfag's gonna Flipfag. Purisu andastando.
:botanshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom