"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cuberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.
Hylo tweet: twitter.com/AyaneHylo/status/1688316627824041985

Deleted threads:

I see she's still stirring up Cyberlive drama in a hopeless quest to remain relevant. The only thing in this list that we actually have any sort of proof for is the doxxer mod (Sei).

edit: just had a look at who Roca's following and she doesn't appear to be following any of the ex-CL girls.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cuberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.

Deleted threads:

So is this too long to just stick onto the end of that other image of things that she did?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not even dismissing the possibility that Lumi was a bitch back then. It really wouldn't shock me, but I want to see proof if she's going to keep bringing this up after over a year. The entire operation seemed like a mess, and we can see how well Aetheria went. At this point, unless the screenshots showed Lumi wanting to murder their dogs or mothers or something, I really don't even care if she was a bitch there because it seems like she wasn't the only one, and some of them still seem bitchy.
Yeah I'm going to be honest, 95% of Lumi's fans wouldn't care if there was some evidence to magically appear. They'd probably laugh about it and say, "Good job Lemon Whore, now please learn to micro your archers, you lost 5 of them to rescue 3". The other 5% would call her a dumbass for not convincing Hylo to uninstall Life.exe.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Deleted threads:

I like how Hylo edits out the bottom of the rant

https://warosu.org/vt/?task=search&ghost=false&search_text=lumi+would+go+into+the+dms
I'm pretty sure Lumi and Roca fallowed each other before Lumi's account got banned, not that it's some kind big own either way.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa schedule and music review link. Submit soon if you want to get yours in.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, can anyone else not stand Fuwamoco's voices? I can't really put my finger on why, but I can't listen to them for more than a few seconds without wanting to close the video.

ogey_rrat

ogey

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

In about half an hour Skye Shinryu is finally returning after taking a whole month off.
EDIT: She made a new outfit for herself and is going to be an art mama for one of the members of EIEN gen 2.

Speaking of returns:

Rimuurin has also returned after a month of absence, she's making a new daughter, this time with a cute ginkgo motif.

And Lottie Shinju is coming back tomorrow.

No art this time to save space in this increasingly claustrophobic website.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Preparing DEFCON1 procedures, whatever is going to happen is going to be in the next days

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Man, can anyone else not stand Fuwamoco's voices? I can't really put my finger on why, but I can't listen to them for more than a few seconds without wanting to close the video.
Their voices and content hard filtered me when they were the GGN twins so I already know it is the same without watching them now. I've not watched any of the other EN3 talents either and don't intend to but that's a different story altogther.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It depends to each of their own, to be honest. Personally it is grating but there is something so 'delightful' to my ears everytime they just go in-sync or some shit.

Besides, its still their early debut. There might be a chance that in the future they would just tone down their voice that your ear can accept it or not. But if it doesn't do anything then I guess Fuwamoco isnt the right choice for your banana.

Stunned But Dumb

BBC posters

Depending on how innocent you are, this refers to either Rin or Yuko

E: I didn't even notice who posted this

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It depends to each of their own, to be honest. Personally it is grating but there is something so 'delightful' to my ears everytime they just go in-sync or some shit.

Besides, its still their early debut. There might be a chance that in the future they would just tone down their voice that your ear can accept it or not. But if it doesn't do anything then I guess Fuwamoco isnt the right choice for your banana.
Yeah, my plan is to check back in, in a couple of months, and see if they've eased up on the voices. Lia's voice used to be horrible, but I enjoy her streams now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Post above is how I feel. Nearly 1.5 years later and all the people she's supposedly wronged...... where's the evidence?
The only thing in this list that we actually have any sort of proof for is the doxxer mod (Sei).
Seriously and here's what never made sense to me about the original drama story: Why would Menace have had/leaked compromising pictures of Kiki? How is that more believable then it having been Sei, who by his own admission (according to this story) had been dating Kiki (online?) and had previously posted on /trash and /vt to disrupt threads and who had a motive for wanting to disrupt this whole situation to deflect from the appearance that he was grooming a minor (in this story Kiki way no 18 yet).
Too me, showing hard evidence that Menace did the leaking and not Sei should be the first step before entertaining any of this.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
WHEN THE FUCK IS THE GHOST OF CYBERLIVE GOING TO DIE?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
When Hylo drops from beetus or the slaughter house shes been running away from finally finds her

ogey_rrat

ogey
Seriously and here's what never made sense to me about the original drama story: Why would Menace have had/leaked compromising pictures of Kiki? How is that more believable then it having been Sei, who by his own admission (according to this story) had been dating Kiki (online?) and had previously posted on /trash and /vt to disrupt threads and who had a motive for wanting to disrupt this whole situation to deflect from the appearance that he was grooming a minor (in this story Kiki way no 18 yet).
Too me, showing hard evidence that Menace did the leaking and not Sei should be the first step before entertaining any of this.
I don't think Sei was the one who dated Kiki, that was a different mod (possibly one of Yuri's?), who was also Australian.
At this rate, never. They can just keep milking it for sympathy/clout, without actually ever providing evidence. Unless somebody on either side ends up dropping a nuke (I did mention a while back that Misaki has a scheduled stream for next January, so who knows).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom