"Oh my god is that fucking... is that fucking... ah is that fucking Austin Powers!!? (while watching Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters)"Yuko Yurei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

She couldn't beat Pokemon.
But more than that, how does this rough and tumble "military" girl keep letting the internet bully her so relentlessly?

At first I felt bad, but it seems like every week there is a new problem she's mad at the internet for. Is she ever just gonna grow a spine? Has she considered, i dunno, moderating chat?

How do you struggle on unmoded pokemon??? And yeah for a military girl she's kind of a push over idk what her deal is

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Does Phase Connect have any big plans coming up this year? It seems that after Phase Invaders, Offkai, and 2 Year Anniversary, that's all for the year. Hope more come, no new generations yet, just events.
Fishman said gen 3 is 5 months out on a Jong stream with Pippa last week or something about late Q4

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
How do you struggle on unmoded pokemon??? And yeah for a military girl she's kind of a push over idk what her deal is
Her problem is she's a woman. It's a serious condition that affects almost half of the population of the entire world. Looks like she's temporarily gotten over it, though.
E: I'm late as fuck.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hot new Airi react clip just dropped:

:airidepressed::whatastory:

She was talking about the game Circus Charlie, and someone said they should remake it with 3D graphics. This was her response. Said they bring shame upon the retro games.

:holohag::hololove:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Cheri riding that shorts train to Holo land, do what ya gotta do I guess

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Huge dramapost from our favorite commie about tachibanaMusic

As much as I like seeing this commie getting clowned on, I'm gonna give her this one. Having someone you once trusted and considered a friend mess with your life like that is pretty fucked up. Also what is with that dudes obsession in getting validation from 4chan.

Don't get me wrong, Niji is a total shitshow at the moment. I was just bringing up Magni and Vesper because I hate retarded tribal bait /vt/ Twitter accounts like those and them totally ignoring those two's situation.

The reality is the boys aren't even a blip in the radar to faggots like this. Hell they might even go as far as celebrating if they did indeed get terminated because Holopro is le pure idoru company.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
As much as I like seeing this commie getting clowned on, I'm gonna give her this one. Having someone you once trusted and considered a friend mess with your life like that is pretty fucked up. Also what is with that dudes obsession in getting validation from 4chan.

The reality is the boys aren't even a blip in the radar to faggots like this. Hell they might even go as far as celebrating if they did indeed get terminated because Holopro is le pure idoru company.
so... is commie fat or a cutie?

RiverBear

NO MORE ATTACHMENTS?
BUT WHERE WILL I GET MY FEET PICS NOW?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

>our process from onboarding to debut is quite a bit longer than it may be in other agencies.
Don't let Fishman forget that it took 7 months from the latest possible time (December 21) that all of gen 2 was hired to debut them:fishmandispair:
I still want tell all from him on all the the problems that delayed it so much, or the reasoning for it. Good on Aviel getting shit done while Fishman plays with coffee and his dog bed.
:smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

So they spend money on designing the model, backgrounds, art etc., and then it takes even longer for them to debut and make any money back!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Oh nice! Advent is on Holotalk:

Also collab ban is ending, its not an exception:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

She couldn't beat Pokemon.
But more than that, how does this rough and tumble "military" girl keep letting the internet bully her so relentlessly?

At first I felt bad, but it seems like every week there is a new problem she's mad at the internet for. Is she ever just gonna grow a spine? Has she considered, i dunno, moderating chat?

She has decide to bear the pain and continue

So they spend money on designing the model, backgrounds, art etc., and then it takes even longer for them to debut and make any money back!
To be fair to them considering what we heard about Advent this is the right approach and exactly what they had to do to debut, the only thing that is different between Cover and Idol is that Cover never close the audition process

Edit: Mr shekelton apparently know about the Hitomi Chris case

dumb wings

Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cyberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.
Hylo tweet: twitter.com/AyaneHylo/status/1688316627824041985

Deleted threads:
etc

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
To be fair to them considering what we heard about Advent this is the right approach and exactly what they had to do to debut, the only thing that is different between Cover and Idol is that Cover never close the audition process
That is the approach if you already have a bunch of pretty successful talents and money to invest. Pretty big donothons aside, the supachat numbers for Idol aren't that great. So I really do wonder how Aviel is bankrolling all of this shit.

SomeRando

There ain't no fucking way that Aviel isn't planning to doomp it on someone else. There's no way he can keep dumping money into 13 (I forgot about most of Gen2 existing)+ES+EN3 talents with Phase Connect-tier numbers, and even lower profits. Or he's getting IDF propaganda money or something, God knows.

Do not question OUR GREATEST ALLY, Aviel is putting America's tax dollars to good use!

THIS FUCKING FED IS SUCH A WEAK ASS BITCH :vesperfacepalm:
Her model has abs but she has the fortitude of wet toilet paper, does she really plant to grow more cause it will only get worse the more she grows. She keeps paying for ads, I got one like an hour ago.

Especially once the occasional troll realizes that it seems to be super easy to "one guy" her, I feel like every time I see a twitter post from her now it's some kind of crying about someone calling her a fed/psyop or (insert menhera bullshit), I like her but it's gotten annoying.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lumi on vacation? Time for more Cuberlive drama. Account is protected so can't actually confirm. Also 2 threads got deleted, unsure what rule they break.
Hylo tweet: twitter.com/AyaneHylo/status/1688316627824041985

Delted threads:

Post above is how I feel. Nearly 1.5 years later and all the people she's supposedly wronged...... where's the evidence?

Add on top of that there are people at Phase who are amazing judges of character. Tenma being one of them. If Tenma still loves Yellow Woman, I can't ignore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom