"Ehhhh? EN-core? Sha nai naaaa"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Seeing fanart like this makes me miss the old man even more. For fucks sake Cover, give us an update already.

:depressedtako:

He ain't coming back man. It's a fucking shame really cause I could see them both nerd out to stupid shit and I think shiori might be getting close to hag territory so they would hit it off quite well. The girl is having the time of her life with all the fanart and a bunch of cunts writing fanfics of her for her, I dunno how cover cleared it but man that's an endless mine of content with high risk of exploding in their face.

I have a bad feeling about Monday, the original announcement of their "Hiatus" will be a month old late Sunday/early Monday, also Advent debut week will be over I think the time of reckoning is soon and I'm not sure if I'm scared or relived.
:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I have a bad feeling about Monday, the original announcement of their "Hiatus" will be a month old late Sunday/early Monday, also Advent debut week will be over I think the time of reckoning is soon and I'm not sure if I'm scared or relived.
I hear closure helps grieving niggas. I just got to the idea the fucker is probably fired a while ago, I'm kinda bummed because now that shiori is in holo they would probably do some good content if they were to hit it off. I'm gonna miss the whole group of retards beefing playing party games and shit, god knows calli and kronii suck dick in female collabs.

RiverBear

This is a really unfortunate time for a break, given the momentum the Advent girls are riding on right now. I assume there's probably a pretty significant reason for it.
SANA SHIORI MY DOG JUST DIED

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

@God's Strongest Sanalite

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Y'all doomposting a forum again? Gay

So several hours ago, the official Nijisanji channel did a livestream regarding their upcoming yearly tradition of Nijisanji Festival or Nijifes 2023. The event is set to happen at 23rd and 24th December 2023 and will be held in Tokyo Big Sight.

Likely due to the memory of their fuckup of last-year and how they couldn't even bring almost all of EN and ex-IDs into the event, this year they decided that for EN they would have a rather limited set of EN cast and from the looks of it, no ex-ID or even ex-KR.

(GS) = Garden Stage (stage 3D)
(CS) = Cafe Stage (stage in 2D)

Day 0 (22 December 2023)

NIJIFes 2023 Eve Festival
Open 17:00 / Start 18:00
--------------------------------------------------
Day 1 (23 December 2023)

Special Stage (Paid)
Sakuyui Theater ~ This ryokan really sucks! ~
Open 10:00 / Start 11:00

NIJISANJI 5th Anniversary LIVE 「SYMPHONIA」Day1
Open 14:00 / Start 15:00

Garden & Cafe Stage (Free)

10:30 ~ 11:00 (GS) NIJIFes 2023 Opening Ceremony
11:15 ~ 12:15 (CS) Sanbaka Christmas 2023 at venue with a twist
12:30 ~ 13:15 (GS) NIJIQuiz in NIJIFes 2023
13:45 ~ 14:30 (CS) Ichisango Radio Business Trip Edition with Meloco Kyoran (Meloco will be here)
14:45 ~ 15:30 (GS) The 3rd NIJISANJI Singing Championship (Pomu will be here)
15:45 ~ 16:30 (CS) Lie:verse Liars NIJIFes 2023 Special Stage
17:00 ~ 17:30 (GS) MUSIC GARDEN Day1
--------------------------------------------------
Day 2 (24 December 2023)

Special Stage (Paid)
Kuzuha Solo Event "Kaleidoscope"
Open 10:00 / Start 11:00

NIJISANJI 5th Anniversary LIVE 「SYMPHONIA」Day2
Open 14:00 / Start 15:00

Garden & Cafe Stage (Free)

10:30 ~ 11:15 (GS) NIJISANJI Dance Live
11:30 ~ 12:15 (CS) Feast unrivaled! The hospitality of Nagao Kei (Ren, Luca and Kotoka will be here)
12:30 ~ 13:15 (GS) Gameru? Gameru! Gameshow!! ~ 3 Fake maidens will taking over ♡ ~
14:30 ~ 15:00 (GS) MUSIC GARDEN Day2
16:00 ~ 16:45 (GS) Setokai ~Business Trip to Solve Problems~
17:00 ~ 17:45 (CS) 2nd gen unified test
17:45 ~ 18:00 (GS) NIJIFes 2023 Closing Ceremony

The copy of the schedule didn't mention (or I read it wrong) the 3D salome debut and Rosemi/Maria part of the event where they doing quiz thingie

Aside of that, Nijifes would have the showcase/debut of NijiJP one million desuwa lady hyakumentabara salome's 3D model, similar to last year's Elira/Hana Macchia 3D showcase during said event.

overall, I guess they started to take smaller steps now.

EDIT: adding translated list of schedule

I think Nari from ex-KR will be at the Dance Live (which possibly means she is getting 3D as well?)

The limited EN lineup is a bit of a disappointment, but maybe not that surprising considering that they're basically expecting them to drop their Christmas plans (for many people it's the only chance you get to see your extended family/etc) and go to work in Japan instead. Not sure why they decided to hold it so late this year.
From the 1st wave of the announcement, YangNari alongside Salome and everyone's favorite nippleman Lauren Iroas will showcase their 3D at NijiFes.
The date for the event actually changes every year, last time it was around October, and 2021 is even earlier (February 2021) so I don't think they have a set month to do their big event yet. Choosing it being close to xmas is some brave move though

I'm not expecting them to add ex-ID's members unless Hana gets invited to any of the 3D stages but it sure will generate more angry buzz if we really get zero participation from them, considering the few who actually joined last time had graduated already

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its 3PM Sunday in Japan and everything feels so calm right now....

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I felt like this was appropriate to shill for even though I don't even watch Scarle

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Yep. Bijou got Rennala down to a tiny sliver of health, and I muttered "don't get impatient." Sure enough, instant death when she rushed towards the kill.

Last edited:

No Name

I hear closure helps grieving niggas. I just got to the idea the fucker is probably fired a while ago, I'm kinda bummed because now that shiori is in holo they would probably do some good content if they were to hit it off. I'm gonna miss the whole group of retards beefing playing party games and shit, god knows calli and kronii suck dick in female collabs.
At this point, I kind of want them to be fired for having done something really crazy. Like real crazy shit, though with Lando going about things normally I can't imagine it being that serious.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Are Gura and Bijou in some sort of under-the-table endurance competition?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Probably just a month-long suspension.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Are Gura and Bijou in some sort of under-the-table endurance competition?
Well with Holocure (and games like it) its really easy for time to get away from you because of how long games are if you don't die, also she literally only has Azki left but needs more coins for gacha. She also mentioned wanting to beat everything currently in the game before the update that's coming soon.

The rock however is just built different, she did mention only streaming for half an hour or so tomorrow though.

Kanck

Bijou is apparently working on putting together a baldurs gate collab with mori

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pina returns from hiatus today

Archive

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bijou just said that she wanted to show Kaela that she can do endurance streams too, so expect increased interaction between them.

Imagine, if you will, multi-stream endurance collabs, Neal would cry at the bandwidth useage

On that note, the Asylum is burning down, let's rock - for full immersion, imagine Shiori singing this in her next karaoke:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Yep. Bijou got Rennala down to a tiny sliver of health, and I muttered "don't get impatient." Sure enough, instant death when she rushed towards the kill.
I was going to say that she was getting careless because of her repeated deaths, but it looks like she's realized that she needs to have more patience. Did a lot better this run than the last half-dozen.

Edit: She did it!

Last edited:

GOTBB

Well with Holocure (and games like it) its really easy for time to get away from you because of how long games are if you don't die, also she literally only has Azki left but needs more coins for gacha. She also mentioned wanting to beat everything currently in the game before the update that's coming soon.

The rock however is just built different, she did mention only streaming for half an hour or so tomorrow though.
It is a monkey paw situation where I wanted more Gura streams but got 12 hours IN TWO DAYS!
I do not want to spend this much time tied to a stream.
I am falling asleep here!

Also, she got Azki!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You will now spend 70 hours reading lore on wiki pages, another 40 watching lore videos, and then spend all your disposable income on figurines and paint. I'm sorry brother, it's too late. Gundam gunpla doesn't hold a candle to the insanity of the 40K rabbit hole.
> mfw I got away from catching 40k crack addiction
> mfw i instead caught the Mordheim bug over the fanbase reviving the game
> mfw I got an old box of Empire soldiers and I'm huddled in a corner Gollum-style avoiding the intrusive thoughts of "you should get another one" and "buy gunners next"
THEY WARNED ME AND I DIDN'T LISTEN!! :urtearingmeapart:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi wonders if Captain Titus will be in this game.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Time to see @Aka Split room with IRyS room reviews

Damn, I wish I had a fraction of the money as these motherfuckers in IRyS room review...
They were actually all mine. I am rich and I buy/rent out many houses just to stock my IRyS merch in them.
I dont really have anything productive to say, just that I love IRyS

Also me holding the camera. (I drowned and am dead now)
When that first promo image came out and hinted that she chose pants (it looked like there was that 'zipper triangle'), I coped and believed someone elses cope that the skirt would probably have spats underneath, so pants would be better anyway. Every time we see her though, it makes me glad she chose the skirt.:inahungryl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom