"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Probably cause a bunch of retards keep attaching videos and large images instead of uploading them somewhere else and linking them.
Sounds like it's time for us to start deleting the feet pictures

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Probably cause a bunch of retards keep attaching videos and large images instead of uploading them somewhere else and linking them.
keep complaining and i will upload the entire Clint Eastwood's filmography to the forum.

also the forum i starting to shit the bed
:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nano will finally spill all the details about her leaving Phase. :optimistic:

The lazarus pit will claim another one?

Also Fuwamoco stream is hilarious, is now plagued with JP bros and when they start singing rebellion aka the gen theme song they finally noticed those 2 are EN lol

Horo7618

No one in particular
What reason could Gura have for asking if the viewers were familiar with Legend of the Galactic Heroes? And then say "Oh, no reason" in a suspicious manner when asked why....

She is probably going to watch the remake because the original ovas are long as hell
No, someone asked her which she meant and she said the original....

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also Fuwamoco stream is hilarious, is now plagued with JP bros and when they start singing rebellion aka the gen theme song they finally noticed those 2 are EN lol
The entire time the JP bros were calling them "Younger, Cuter Senchou" and asking if Marine had made the song selection for them.

JANNIE EDIT:
Appears there's some server instability. Most likely only Proctor can deal with it. Please be patient with the servers burning down in the mean time.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What reason could Gura have for asking if the viewers were familiar with Legend of the Galactic Heroes? And then say "Oh, no reason" in a suspicious manner when asked why....
She is probably going to watch the remake because the original ovas are long as hell

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Picky is being bullied again.
Her 1.0 model looks like the MSM worm.
1691290540100.png

not sure how to feel after that karaoke. you know there's a mismatch when they ask a question to 30k+ viewers and nobody can answer because it's an obscure japanese cultural reference from the 70s/80s. i don't think the western audience can relate to them much, not even the über weebs. great singing though and cute antics as always

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
keep complaining and i will upload the entire Clint Eastwood's filmography to the forum.

also the forum i starting to shit the bed
:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She sent a message to members saying "plotting .. :3" earlier today.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
. you know there's a mismatch when they ask a question to 30k+ viewers and nobody can answer because it's an obscure japanese cultural reference from the 70s/80s.
Change your perspective like this, we have now certified hags on our side, JP doesnt have the uber hag market monopoly anymore

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Please do not upload images or files right now (embeds should be fine). The server is out of space. I’ve cleared a tiny bit out, but I do not have adequate permissions to do anything else.

Thanks!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
not sure how to feel after that karaoke. you know there's a mismatch when they ask a question to 30k+ viewers and nobody can answer because it's an obscure japanese cultural reference from the 70s/80s. i don't think the western audience can relate to them much, not even the über weebs. great singing though and cute antics as always
Meh who cares if their obscure JP references fly over our heads they more than make up for it with their double dose of diabetes inducing personalities

They'll do fine they are already at 400k and Advent is doing a monetization relay tomorrow

They'll go far

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I watched Pippa play Hololive ERROR shortly after it came out. It looks genuinely terrible, it's completely soulless and it's not really clear what's happening in the game half the time. It feels like someone was just working on their first demo game to get a feel for it, then just slapped Hololive characters in it and sold it for some reason.

I have no idea how a Holo streamer is supposed to play this on stream, pretending it's not absolute dogshit the whole time.

Nano will finally spill all the details about her leaving Phase. :optimistic:

It's probably a bit. If it's not a bit she's got another brand deal or something.

Also for anyone who still feels bad about Nano/Yuri leaving phase, here's something to consider.

Nitter (Twitter Frontend) Link

Oooooor it could just be a penis reveal.

(She's just shitposting, I wouldn't look too far into this)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Please do not upload images or files right now (embeds should be fine). The server is out of space. I’ve cleared a tiny bit out, but I do not have adequate permissions to do anything else.

Thanks!
Damn. I remember the first day here, how few people there were. I honestly thought the site would shut down from disuse in a week and we'd all go back to KF. Now almost a year later it's so busy the servers can't handle it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Also for anyone who still feels bad about Nano/Yuri leaving phase, here's something to consider.

Nitter (Twitter Frontend) Link

YUUURI you stupid gypsy whore!! you'd say that because those type of freaks are the only ones willing to collab with you for a drop of clout and even the miniscule clout you have is running out. If she comes out with receipts saying phase fucked her over I'd take all that back and depending on what happen I might even anti phase.:whatastory:

Thanks!
OH shit the forum is dying, time for the song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom