Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

In case you ever doubted Fauna's status as an American, she found out you could sell animals in Planet Zoo, excitedly said "We can make a for-profit zoo?!", and started selling all her excess animals so she could breed more to sell.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

In case you ever doubted Fauna's status as an American, she found out you could sell animals in Planet Zoo, excitedly said "We can make a for-profit zoo?!", and started selling all her excess animals so she could breed more to sell.

There is a reason she is my Council Oshi.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nice to see that just because she is a vegetarian it doesn't mean she believes in animal rights.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Bijou just started her Elden Ring stream and now it's privated. Anyone know what happened?

EDIT: Should have checked her twitter X first. Was hoping for a yab.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bijou just started her Elden Ring stream and now it's privated. Anyone know what happened?

infinite loading, 144p Bijou, minutes of waiting for a few seconds of airtime, it's a YouTube problem

can't believe Neal would do this to her, smh

EDIT: TAKE 2 WITH BIJOU

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

EDIT: Should have checked her twitter X first. Was hoping for a yab.

That was at the beginning she managed to start the stream but once she got into the game she went 144p, started laggin like crazy an eventually just ended the stream.
edit:
she is trying again

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Archive: 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE / 歌枠】🎶I am Roxy and I love to sing for people~ 🎶

Archive: 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Neighbors are gone!! It's time to PARTY!!!~ 😎

Here's another archive of Roca's, Panko's, and Kiki's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Roca Rourin Ch. idol-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】🎶I am Roxy and I love to sing for people~ 🎶-c...jpg
Mega Link - Roca Rourin - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】🎶I am Roxy and I love to sing for people~ 🎶
Panko Ch. 小町ぱんこ 【Phase Connect】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Neighbors are gone!! It's time to PARTY!!!...jpg
Mega Link - Komachi Panko - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Neighbors are gone!! It's time to PARTY!!!~ 😎
Kiki Lockheart Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED __ KARAOKE】PINOY KARAOKE ROLEPLAY【Kiki Lockheart...jpg
Mega Link - Kiki Lockheart - 【UNARCHIVED __ KARAOKE】PINOY KARAOKE ROLEPLAY【Kiki Lockheart _ EIEN Project】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Late but marimari is having a rare collab at a reasonable time.
Dont know who her collab partner is but apparently she was in a sorority. Scary stuff

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
We can make a for-profit zoo?!", and started selling all her excess animals so she could breed more to sell.
The Seth strategy, exploit every game system for massive profit

Also for some reason the twins are singing Enka

SomeRando

This is only the first of many announcement streams for NijiFes, it took like 3 streams last year to announce that any of the EN members was going to participate. I’m going to assume more are in the pipeline that would be announced in streams in the future, although the official EN account not saying anything in terms of more future announcements vs the official JP account might be either EN account being dumb as usual or we really only have this small ass roster, if the latter is true, damn that is a shit EN roster.

EDIT: Alright shu not being there means this roster is gonna be shit, can't even have one of the popular in JP luxiem member join nijifes, one of the biggest events in niji

According to the alleged Niji leaker Shu's supposed to be graduating sometime this month, wonder if that's part of it.

Kirsche is jolly because she is fat. June isn't fat.

June can be saved.

Pierce_Brosnan_The_Architect.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
KogiKOG and Dogura repping their Oshis at EVO

Dogura popping off with Botan

Anime Fan

Airi's finally gonna be playing Boltgun in about 20 minutes

archive

Edit:
Airi or AI-ri? (Meaning real voice or TTS, in case that wasn't clear?)
Probably no TTS. She played Donkey Kong Country on Thursday without it.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Airi's finally gonna be playing Boltgun in about 20 minutes
Airi or AI-ri? (Meaning real voice or TTS, in case that wasn't clear?)

EDIT: It's started. Not TTS. I'd recognize that woof anywhere.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This web site? https://tommies.neocities.org/home

I recognize Sena's name but nothing else here is giving me a clue. Spell it out for me and my fellow smoothbrains please.

I think the gist of this is that they want to clamp down on people using Minecraft branding for certain events or causes which might confuse people into thinking Mojang/Microsoft officially operates or sponsors or cosigns something that they don't. So you can't host a MinecraftCon or something like that when you haven't got the official license from Mojang to do so. I think the real-world effects on something like a streaming brand hosting their own private server for their streamers, where you'd have to really stretch to find a way to interpret it as Mojang/MS actually being involved somewhere, will be non-existent.
Woozie reincarnation

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I would like to inform that the what's new>new posts section is dead, we may be running even lower on data :irysisadork:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I would like to inform that the what's new>new posts section is dead, we may be running even lower on data :irysisadork:
Probably cause a bunch of retards keep attaching videos and large images instead of uploading them somewhere else and linking them.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nano will finally spill all the details about her leaving Phase. :optimistic:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Late but marimari is having a rare collab at a reasonable time.
Dont know who her collab partner is but apparently she was in a sorority. Scary stuff

Who the fuck is Olivia Monroe and why does she sounds like a basic white bitch?
Mari topics arent enlightening of gigabrain by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel I'm losing brain mass just from listening to olivia's vapid-ass voice and nothing shes said so far is fun or interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom