"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
whoever made the anime might have broadcast/streaming rights for example.
Last one was bankrolled by Didney iirc so maybe there is a issue there i dont care if people say is shit i consoome everything black rock shooter i even played the PSP game

Negzana

Aki apparently has a fever right now. Hope she gets well soon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July-August
29th-4th

Just a reminder to clipping friends and lurkers that may know clippers. Tag your shit properly under #phaseclips and other tags the girls use for their livestream. I checked some tags and they're graveyards and I've been recommended clips from people who clipped something but have fuckall for tags. People won't find things if there isn't a way to search even if the search is garbage like youtube but the algorithm always reads everything.:guraimwatchingyou:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Lia
This barely passes as a Lia clip but takenoko clipped part of Lia's interview with manlybadasshero

Dizzy
There's some dizzy by hag enthusiast and eloxist on twitter. Dizzy shares some cringe lore and then watch her as she kinda admits to being old

Shiina
Meemaw's Moments continues to provide some shiina. Watch her tell the story of how she made a kindergartner cry.

Airi
Airi clips by the usual suspects, pontiff and hag enthusiast. Here she is talking about the odor in cons and talking about fishman and his warehouse.

Remi
Remi's toilet provides remi content. Watch her sing about feet.

Pippa
The usual amount of pippa by LEC, azehara, kotazuma. Have a compilation of her saying pellow, then have her hate clippers and some of her collab with that coyote girl.

Uruka
Watch as uruka finally gets her first anti courtesy of pebbel

Rie
Lord sinte brings you some underwater Rie

Erina
Erina gets roasted by her friends courtesy of maverick. He seems to focus on erina so sub to him if you want erina content.

Collab
This week we have Remi and Ember talk about cat anatomy, ember and dizzy talking about their real crimes, pippa teaching what circumcision is to erina and airi, airi bullying pippa on stream and another part of that invaders 4th of july collab where they talk about having kids.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

I bet she regrets agreeing to this collab.
:whatastory:

I didn't expect Orange Dingo Man to slowly rise and become my second favorite Tempest vtuber, but here we are. I will watch his career possibly mirroring Roberu and Astel's collabing and messing with indie female vtubers with great interest.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is the exact reason why I dropped Dizzy. The other phase girls weren't joking when they said "she's the original sad girl".

It just activates my protective instincts too much to listen to this stuff for too long. Sometimes in positive ways, other times in 'get over yourself, woman' ways. Much as I like to act like I hate everyone and just barely tolerate the existence of my fellow humans, it's mostly because I hate seeing people not living up to their potential or getting endlessly hung up on solvable problems.

I like Kirsche because she tries to give back as well as pity party on occasion. The more 'first world problems' people have, the more I lean towards the 'get over yourself, woman' reaction.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This Tamagotchi vtuber arc has come at and odd time. I can't wait for yo-yo and pog streams

Negzana

This is the exact reason why I dropped Dizzy. The other phase girls weren't joking when they said "she's the original sad girl".

It just activates my protective instincts too much to listen to this stuff for too long. Sometimes in positive ways, other times in 'get over yourself, woman' ways. Much as I like to act like I hate everyone and just barely tolerate the existence of my fellow humans, it's mostly because I hate seeing people not living up to their potential or getting endlessly hung up on solvable problems.

I like Kirsche because she tries to give back as well as pity party on occasion. The more 'first world problems' people have, the more I lean towards the 'get over yourself, woman' reaction.
I don't know why but I'm pretty immune to menhera woe is me crap so those moments from Dizzy filter right through me and I still love her content, and I'm someone who likes more optimistic chuubas like Kaela or Lia. I can see why it can become grating however, I just don't get grated by it myself

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Good Heavens Lia.png

Negzana

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Hey hey, Henya's about to start playing Cuphead. This might be worth switching from Vinland Saga for an hour or two.

EDIT: I don't know how much she's played Cuphead. I vaguely remember that once she (as Pikamee) tried to play it with Tomoshika and they had a horrible time with tech issues. I remember quitting the stream before they got it working, don't know if she played it since then.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1691277353587.png

Yeah, this is about what I'd imagine it would be like if I ever met Lia.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Negzana

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Bitch needs a hug and a head pat ASAP.

Compared to Kirsche that has had to deal with a bunch of stupid shit and honestly despite all her fuckups that shit has somewhat grounded her into being fairly upbeat and positive. She can cope because at the end of the day she knows it could all be way worse.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Looks like someone at microsoft should just redeem some google play cards and settle down for a while.

ayxw63M_700b-2086747689.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Bitch needs a hug and a head pat ASAP.

Compared to Kirsche that has had to deal with a bunch of stupid shit and honestly despite all her fuckups that shit has somewhat grounded her into being fairly upbeat and positive. She can cope because at the end of the day she knows it could all be way worse.
Kirsche is jolly because she is fat. June isn't fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom