"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
To be fair this time everyone and their mother was pointing out how there was really only one notable duo of twins that would in theory qualify for EN3 (JPN knowledge, idol experience, etc) that had graduated or been inactive

Lots of people have pointed out that its wierd that it was now ok to PL speculate but i dont think this time anyone will care unless he gets a video of them being groped by a 40 year old idol producer and puts it in his patreon or something
Considering how the Twins haven't leaked anything and there's no way they could get in trouble, I doubt any of this bothers them as long as its not in their streams or chats. They may even like it, since they do plan to resume flesh idoling in the future, so the bump will help them.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Echo Lyne from V&U with Q&A session. This is also debut 2.0 stream, currently doing that
Questions are from the marshmellows

EDIT: Fairy Tail is her childhood anime? It started airing in like 2009, holy shit how young is she or rather how old am I wtf

Heck how someone manage to get this close to Range Murata style, he is on my list of people that could end of Cover alongside the other FGO powerhouses like Raita, PINTA and Humikane, we know nothing is beyond Yagoo reach after getting Takeuchi for Pekora Saberface

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
F2xeem8bQAAZTmX.jpg(Source)
F2w2LtbbsAALWIo.jpg(Source)
F2xNWLdbAAAbmQy.jpg(Source)
F2xJTfebgAED9Yk.jpg(Source)
Filipino Hololive fans went to Jollibee to celebrate Mumei's birthday.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Heck how someone manage to get this close to Range Murata style, he is on my list of people that could end of Cover alongside the other FGO powerhouses like Raita, PINTA and Humikane, we know nothing is beyond Yagoo reach after getting Takeuchi for Pekora Saberface

Agreed. Altho my first guess was Ina's poppa, since her design just SCREAMS "robotic Abigail Williams (FGO)" to me. 🤔

At least she's keeping busy while those Wisdom tooth holes heal up.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Everyones favorite dictator is singing:

e: asking her to scream in Italian that's just asking for slurs to fly out.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everyones favorite dictator is singing:

"I'm going to be brb real quick so you guys can hear the new brb song"
it's the same brb song but now it's a static ear rape version
Shit like this is why people call you a nígger, Panko.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
How much fucking acreage of headspace does Tachibana occupy in this fucking commie :WHORE!!!:'s head that it's been a while since she broke off from him and she still can't stop talking about him. Fucking move on, bitch. You're like the fucking ex who can't stop projecting about how supposedly good your life is between your posts about your streaming stats and swinging back to shitting on your ex-manager. At this point, even the people who don't even watch or know your brief stint with him know about it.
Has Zephyr talked about her side yet? This seems to be just as much about shitty behavior towards Zephyr as it is about Mana, so maybe this is more for Zephyr and Mana is showing her side as corroboration

also they seem to be showing other victims without naming names

Tho I am a little confused that they seem to be censoring the offender who you guys say is Tachibana

What's the point of all this if you censor everyone but yourselves? I mean good on them for seemingly not wanting to send a mob, but if that's not the intent what is?

I didn't watch the whole thing so they could have answered my questions but I don't feel like watching to find out

Saturnus

haha it's unou
For people who work with IT, time to have some eyebleeds and mindfuck

archieve

I don't get it, what's the problem? I have like 90 Brave tabs open on my 8gb RAM PC most of the time. I still have twitter tabs that have the bird icon on them too lmao.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing flash games today

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Looks like Microsoft just implemented a bunch of Minecraft server rule changes that might end up killing off vtuber corp servers. Idk I'm not into Minecraft enough to parse through it but this shit seems like it would 100% affect shit like holos Minecraft festival and even basic server shit like phase connect or holo private servers

Screenshot_20230805-144816-133.pngScreenshot_20230805-144840-052.pngScreenshot_20230805-144904-946.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I went to the VirtualYoutubers reddit this morning to check for news and it just made me appreciate how much more I like this place. Fucking tribalfagging all the way down. Not even Niji vs Holo, but Council vs Advent. Like wtf

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I went to the VirtualYoutubers reddit this morning to check for news and it just made me appreciate how much more I like this place. Fucking tribalfagging all the way down. Not even Niji vs Holo, but Council vs Advent. Like wtf
There would be tribalism here too, the only difference is that here if you start stirring shit you get checked on it and called out, in reddit you have to be nice to everyone and can't really tell people to fuck off because hugbox so everyone acts like passive-aggressive bitches throwing shade instead of coming out with it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi puts black company money to wholesome use

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Looks like Microsoft just implemented a bunch of Minecraft server rule changes that might end up killing off vtuber corp servers. Idk I'm not into Minecraft enough to parse through it but this shit seems like it would 100% affect shit like holos Minecraft festival and even basic server shit like phase connect or holo private servers

Tl;dr it will definitely kill some interest in the content, since you already couldn't do Minecraft behind paywalls (Membership for example) so nothing else will really change, it may be more effort than worth it to adhere to these new rules so you can probably see a lot of corp minecraft stuff phase out slowly.
It definitely happens here, people get called out and it drops usually immediately, Reddit and /vt/ you'll likely get banned by the very obvious Holo jannies/mods.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.jpg

This can only mean one thing...

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
being able to call other people Yamanbas do wonders to keep the peace

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There would be tribalism here too, the only difference is that here if you start stirring shit you get checked on it and called out, in reddit you have to be nice to everyone and can't really tell people to fuck off because hugbox so everyone acts like passive-aggressive bitches throwing shade instead of coming out with it.
Yup, I was thinking exactly that. The passive-aggressive attitudes they have over there are insufferable. I'd rather someone here call my oshi a slant-eyed whore and me being able to call them a dick-sucking-retard-cuntface without jannies getting uppity than the alternative.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roca Karaoke just starting:

I'm still surprised at how different her regular voice is from her singing voice. She's so fucking good.

If we talk about top EN singers, shes probably the best at most top 2 or 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom