"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

1691130634609.png
1691130792459.png

1691131683942.png

>Our training program catching NDA breakers and leakers and forcing us to fire 66% of our hires means it's working

For a bit of context: Apparently some VTA hires have been caught leaking to some Chinese bad actors.
1691132143942.png

1691132248838.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
>FilthyFrank clips
Are we back in 2015?

If only.

Wow, those images really spell out how many of them got the axe. Were that many of them really fucking around and now finding out? It seems kind of hard to believe - even a novice vtuber should know the importance of keeping past live stuff on the down-low if they've at least been a fan for a year or two.

Can any Lumi fans explain to me just what the heck this is?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If only.

Wow, those images really spell out how many of them got the axe. Were that many of them really fucking around and now finding out? It seems kind of hard to believe - even a novice vtuber should know the importance of keeping past live stuff on the down-low if they've at least been a fan for a year or two.

Can any Lumi fans explain to me just what the heck this is?

I don't know what stream that's from but I see a clipper a Mod and several viewer names on the post-its, much of it I don't recognize though.
E Oh dancing Charmander.. it must be her body count
haTNYrHpHqGJ_9EPg6OiyA8 (2).png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi finnished her ASMR for her

It's only in one ear cause she prefers it that way.

Limkin

Certified Nijisanji moment. When everyone gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was about personal info, it was actually leaking how much of a black company they are by making trainess do unpaid work pretending it's part of education. Yeah, because all of their streamers make their own clips in the future, such a valuable asset to have. Always worse than you assume, every. single. time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Certified Nijisanji moment. When everyone gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was about personal info, it was actually leaking how much of a black company they are by making trainess do unpaid work pretending it's part of education. Yeah, because all of their streamers make their own clips in the future, such a valuable asset to have
do nijis not feel shame.gif

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>FilthyFrank clips
Are we back in 2015?
Next time, I'll put in a couple of Jontron's too. :smugsubaru:

View attachment 39388View attachment 39389

View attachment 39390
>Our training program catching NDA breakers and leakers and forcing us to fire 66% of our hires means it's working

For a bit of context: Apparently some VTA hires have been caught leaking to some Chinese bad actors.
Something, something, Battle Royal reference!
Certified Nijisanji moment. When everyone gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was about personal info, it was actually leaking how much of a black company they are by making trainess do unpaid work pretending it's part of education. Yeah, because all of their streamers make their own clips in the future, such a valuable asset to have. Always worse than you assume, every. single. time.
At least Scuddle isn't around to see 2434 shoot themselves on the dick, yet again, in quick succession.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You know what, I'm not even mad anymore. I'm actually impressed by this shit. It's like they're actively trying to be as scummy as possible, it's truly remarkable. It's like that Eddie Izzard stand-up skit about dealing with a mass murder. If you met a person and found out that they killed someone, you'd be appalled. If you found out that they killed a dozen people, you'd think this person needs to be mauled by dogs. If you found out they killed 100,000 people, you'd be impressed. It's honestly worth admiring their dedication to being an absolute piece of shit. They're truly innovative in their craft.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

This is an interesting group getting together to play Payday in 4 hours. I'll have to catch it post stream though.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

View attachment 39388View attachment 39389

View attachment 39390

Niji, what the fuck!?!? Another L and this timeit exposes how much of a scumbag you are.

Goddammit...

Can anyone start a petition to legally change Nijisanji to NÏGGASANJI cos man, they BLACK AS FUCK. Seriously.

:gsh:

niggaphil

> Being Black company and treat the trainees poorly
> The trainees broke the NDA and leaked the info out to the Chinks
> Surprised Pikachu Face

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Niji, what the fuck!?!? Another L and this timeit exposes how much of a scumbag you are.

Goddammit...

Can anyone start a petition to legally change Nijisanji to NÏGGASANJI cos man, they BLACK AS FUCK. Seriously.

:gsh:
1691136686210.png
Common "happy" Nijisanji employee.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Did... Did she make a fucking miniature bridal veil for a tamogatchi?

Haha, boobs. It's no wonder Airi has the most lewded model in phase by far.

Someone once told me that Paris Hilton was actually a genius for figuring out how to make money from doing nothing, and I wanted to consider his opinion. But then I remembered the time he also said Dane Cook was funny and that he was a retard, so I ignored him.
Meemaw don't be that guy.
She's no fucking genius. She doesn't need to make money (she's a fucking heiress to the Hilton Hotel empire). She carried a rat dog in her purse and her most quotable line was "That's hot." and she did a sex tape.

>FilthyFrank clips
Are we back in 2015?
Papa Franku will always be relevent. The topics he went on about were not only true, but often precedent.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The Asano sisters will premiere their cover of Shoujo Rei at 6PM JST.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST as well.

At 7PM, birthday live with both of them after two years.

The description mentioned the project almost ended last year so it's good they're still going.

UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano releasing her first original song MV at 8PM JST.

The GTA server closed but Yakumo Beni moved to a different one which has English speakers. Here's some Beni SOVL.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
wage cage.jpg
Anycolor's latest idea to boost liver productivity: The Niji Cage 9000.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did you know you're going to be watching a collab with Lia and her mother in about thirteen hours?

It is Mahjong Soul but any collab with Lia and her mother are instant classics.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Scuddle was on his fucking deathbed and they did him in, those bastards! Drove the final nail right into his frail heart, o poor Ser NijiYamanba.

We'll have to search for a new hero to champion Nijisanji's cause now, I suppose. Preferably an actual ňigger this time since it's a black company, eh? Any volunteers?
Wasn't @Sithis rather apt at dealing with the fine folk of African-American descent?
:smugrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Pioneer

AZKi will finish her geoguessr map in a few hours

- went to planetarium with Ollie and Sora
Ollie talked about it too, AZKi is a gem :sanasmile:

Bonus chibiAZ from her papa