General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Look at these retards who clearly have never been part of the Vocaloid fandom

:yagoocry:
Gay month was 2 months ago, your kind is not welcome here.

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Look at these retards who clearly have never been part of the Vocaloid fandom

:yagoocry:
You would be correct. I do know this song, though.

:irysthumbsupl:

Kalion

:)
How can you guys watch Vtubers and not have heard LUVORATORRRRRY sang 3000 times?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Reol has a bunch of pretty recognizable songs, i think if you're an Osu (not the ohio one) fag you can recognize no title atleast

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I mean, I'd call debuting the first new gen in almost 2 years better than "pretty good", but that's just me.
True, you're right, especially considering Gura has been streaming more than twice a month. I just didn't want to get overly optimistic on my part.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Maybe she hates Phase because Lumi is there but from what I remember Pandora was not really openly hostile against Lumi (or atleast I dont remember her being so).
I almost feel like I'm being annoying by bringing up these two things all the time when talking about the relationship between Lumi and the other CL girls, but....

• She was in the infamous Discord. In the two screenshots, she didn't say much. Mentioned something about her using Hylo. She did say she wanted to wanted to part ways on civil terms. However, these are only two screenshots, so we don't know what else was said in there.
  • She had nothing to do with the incident back in April.
https://thevirtualasylum.com/attachments/cyberlive-discord-leak-about-lumi-jpg.23006/

According to the replies to the Tweet, quite a few other people are blocked, including BVTM and Ant Hime.

And with all that said, I found this funny:
Capture3.JPG

I'd put money on Lumi being blocked too.
LumiSmug (1).jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bijou lured IRyS out of her hole with Splatoon long enough for Nerissa to be able to talk to her when she couldn't run away.

Ame, on the other hand...

Anime Fan

Shiina spreading the Tamagotchi fever through Phase Connect. Looks like Lumi is her next target.

archive

archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She talked it up like some super influential J-pop veteran, and I'm like "Who's the hell is this?"
I looked up their spotify page and these numbers aren't bad unless there is a diff reol.
reol - Copy.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
ThewarmembraceoftheNephilim.PNG:polkasticks:Imagine getting noticed for something other then being retarded:faunacry:Remi:nenebased:
Clip Tax: ESL streamer and ESL chat collide during Hello Kitty Island Adventure...

Shiina spreading the Tamagotchi fever through Phase Connect. Looks like Lumi is her next target.

archive

archive

I'm sure Xala will be very happy raising Lumi's Tamagotchi collection :smugina:

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
"I shouldn't talk too much because I still haven't gone to the voice doctor."
"I'm not overly stressing my voice because they make me talk way more than this at work."
:fishmandispair:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
There's Reol the singer and REOL the band she had with Giga-P
The spotify page seems to be hers the singer, and again these numbers aren't bad at all. I'm actually kinda impressed Looks like there are posters here to actually know who she is and seem to verify she is legit in their geek communities. The wigger is prob right, just cus us casuals on tva don't know super duper famous Reol doesn't mean much lol She is easily beating Calli.
calilol - Copy.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I have heard of Reol and I always had the impression she was pretty well-known, being one of the first early utaites to make it to major label level.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I don't doubt they're famous, just the way Calli was talking about her made sound like it was someone with decades in the industry.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Got Gura playing in the background and she essentially just confirmed she hasn't been streaming due to frequent trips to and from Japan.

Also frequent jet lag.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know the context but airi retweeted this, probably just a shitpost

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
How can you guys watch Vtubers and not have heard LUVORATORRRRRY sang 3000 times?
Pls understand, they are fake idoru fans, they watch Vhoeshow instead of top 1% utaite. They bring shame and dishonor to this forum.

archive

archive

>"accidentally"
Also saying Dizzy "infected" her makes it sound like the Tamagotchi fever is an STD, and thus not even a little heartwarming as I was choosing to see a bunch of mentally unstable chicks fill the void of not having normal lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom