"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
View attachment 39304

Bruh
1. Thumbnails don't work on their own.
2. Work on your tags. When you are a small channel the tags will greatly help push your videos.
3. Work on your descriptions. If your description and your Title match up with the right words there is a higher chance for the video to get recommended or discovered. Once it gets recommended that's when people look at the thumbnail and click it.

I use Chat GPT to get a base/generic description and depending on how lazy I am with it, I heavily edit the description to match more my humor or i just leave it as is. This is what I got:

I usually ignore the tags at the end as I feel like they don't match but maybe try those out and you might get random clicks, who knows. For the video tags, I use the Rapidtags website.

The title might be a bit generic and feels a bit too AI-generated. I would probably edit it to Chisaka Airi's Controversial Take on Convention Attendees

I wrote "Chisaka Airi rants about conventions" and got the following:

Since many of the tags are somewhat random I type something a bit more generic and also use those tags and delete the ones that don't really work. I did "Chisaka Airi Phase Connect" and got the following:

The youtube tag system deletes any duplicates. Try to be as close to 500/500 letters as possible without going over.
I don't think I need to go ham with the ai generated descriptions plenty of clippers just do one sentence quips at the top of the template

The tags however I'll admit I need to get in the habit of getting on my laptop to make more it would be easier if mobile didn't make me copy paste them one by one

Unlike my laptop which will post multiple tags per paste as long commas separate them

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calli about to sing Stellar Stellar. She also revealed she has written English lyrics for the song (not using them here because she hasn't gotten permission to use it or showed it to Suisei, yet).

Edit: only mentioned it because I don't think she has sang it before. She didn't do bad.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
View attachment 39347

Worth it for this frame alone
IRyS.gif
:kaelalaugh:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only real support to play is another ADC, along with another jungle AD camping lane.
>play Zyra support
>build pure AP items instead of support items
>completely assblast the enemy bot lane
>in the process of annihilating the enemy ADC, the AOE spells sniped a bunch of creeps and the plants spawned are now stealing CS too

Rana playing Baldur's Gate 3 and craving "asshole vampire guy", she's playing a Bard. She's going to be playing it for several days this week.

Last edited:

RiverBear

>play Zyra support
>build pure AP items instead of support items
>completely assblast the enemy bot lane
>in the process of annihilating the enemy ADC, the AOE spells sniped a bunch of creeps and the plants spawned are now stealing CS too
View attachment 39363

Rana playing Baldur's Gate 3 and craving "asshole vampire guy", she's playing a Bard. She's going to be playing it for several days this week.

>Miss Fortune Support
>first TP back, BF Sword first buy
>proceed to steal every CS

Ensok

Early Adopter
The amount of times Moona got nuked in the final Terran mission and didn't even notice or see where it happened until far after the fact...

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Mori new song premiering. Collab with Reol.

Edit: song is fine, MV is really cool.

RiverBear

Anime Fan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Mori new song premiering. Collab with Reol.

Edit: song is fine, MV is really cool.

She talked it up like some super influential J-pop veteran, and I'm like "Who's the hell is this?"

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She talked it up like some super influential J-pop veteran, and I'm like "Who's the hell is this?"
Oh, thank god, I didn't want to come off as out of touch because I had the same reaction.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She does covers and... That's about it?
edit:
nevermind, was thinking of a completely different person, still, i feel she hyped her up a bit too much
1691122569624.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

JMForte

I've seen more "Xalabussy" jokes on Lia's part of the Discord than anywhere else.
I still laugh at the fact he went behind her back and to her mods to try and get a shitpost account called Xalamons Big Beefy Boyfriend banned from her chat. Not like that really matters anymore with all the stuff going on with her fanbase right now

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This week has been pretty good for Holo En.
I mean, I'd call debuting the first new gen in almost 2 years better than "pretty good", but that's just me.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Horo7618

No one in particular
Remember she came up through the indie rap scene in japan, I don't think those folks look up to major J-pop stars....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
same, hey @Fucking YTs can we get :gurawho: as a reaction?
We used to have a question mark reaction. Honestly, I find myself wanting one again every once in a while.

Remember she came up through the indie rap scene in japan, I don't think those folks look up to major J-pop stars....
She also said "I don't think there is anyone in Japan that doesn't know them" as a hint, though. That seems farfetched now lol

RiverBear

Oh, thank god, I didn't want to come off as out of touch because I had the same reaction.
Look at these retards who clearly have never been part of the Vocaloid fandom

:yagoocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom