The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Spidermonkey stream
"I hate to break this to you guys, but Sonic isn't real."- Amiya Aranha

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coni has had someone Dagoth posting in her boomer shooter stream. I hate it when someone steals my ideas but damnit I must respect it

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fallenshadow namedox:

Archive

after niji burned all their goodwill now they're looking at le evil phase connect to boost their numbers :smugrys:
This isn't even bait any more, it's just the truth. This last year's been weird.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Haha might happen. I mean they used to do weekly Phasmophobia. Sometimes with guests or their old manager, cause she was a pro at the game lvl 500 or something. I say them playing horror games is one of my favorite contents from them, and you can see why. :SelenHAHAhere:

Also supposedly Lia has a collab with Pomu soon. Announced during her FNAF stream today. Not sure exact timestamp when it was discussed.

after niji burned all their goodwill now they're looking at le evil phase connect to boost their numbers :smugrys:
Lia and pomu probably knew each other since they used to roll in the cosplay scene.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Mysta's song made it into the Billboard trending chart.

Mystaworldwide indeed.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Mystaworldwide indeed.

Took him a graduation and threatening his fans to accomplish that. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RiverBear

Mystaworldwide indeed.

Chock 1 more W for the Nijis

You move Holofags

hlwldlnf

2 things for you rrat enjoyers:

1. Anime Impulse, the anime con that has been spamming niji en stuff has announced that holo is going to be their saturday guests for vtubers. Unforutnately we have to wait until Aug. 3rd 12PM PDT to know who is in the lineup but considering their tweet/xeet is stating "a party of 4 who have arrived from a distant land", most are assuming it's the tempus boys. In other words: 12PM PDT tomorrow we find out about the fate of Maglord and now-a-giga-chad Vesper

2. Unfortunately I was away from the internet for too long that I cant find the original leak on what supposedly was on facebook so forgive me for linking things on 4ch but luxiem is apparently having a kuji square collab that is happening in november? This gives the leak of shu grad in august, selen in winter have much less credibility considering shu is in this collab and mysta, who is going to graduate, is not in this collab.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii cover soon (8/4/2023 8PM PST | 8/5/2023 12PM JST) archive.

EDIT: kronii overlapping mumei's birthday and dottovu?
well.jpg

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Guess they listened to all the complaints about the camera work.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
2 things for you rrat enjoyers:

1. Anime Impulse, the anime con that has been spamming niji en stuff has announced that holo is going to be their saturday guests for vtubers. Unforutnately we have to wait until Aug. 3rd 12PM PDT to know who is in the lineup but considering their tweet/xeet is stating "a party of 4 who have arrived from a distant land", most are assuming it's the tempus boys. In other words: 12PM PDT tomorrow we find out about the fate of Maglord and now-a-giga-chad Vesper

2. Unfortunately I was away from the internet for too long that I cant find the original leak on what supposedly was on facebook so forgive me for linking things on 4ch but luxiem is apparently having a kuji square collab that is happening in november? This gives the leak of shu grad in august, selen in winter have much less credibility considering shu is in this collab and mysta, who is going to graduate, is not in this collab.
You can always announce your graduation early and then follow up in December for example.

I am starting to think that the shit camera work was on purpose so people buy the Blu-Ray

niggaphil

Some one please provide an alternative download link? For research purpose :smugselen:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Seems that girl who was complaining about sharing her name with Nerissa is already calling it quits. All other tweets are gone from her timeline.

archive

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Hopefully someone archives it somewhere. What they did is just stick both cuts of it in the same vod, with the newer version first now.

And it looks like it's still the same shit camerawork, just less cuts.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
You can always announce your graduation early and then follow up in December for example.

I am starting to think that the shit camera work was on purpose so people buy the Blu-Ray

The Cover Corp Employee who suggested the hiring of a retard doing the camera work of Holo Concerts to sell more Blu-Rays

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Seems that girl who was complaining about sharing her name with Nerissa is already calling it quits. All other tweets are gone from her timeline.

archive

Yeah, Mel Nekomata is burning down yet another Vtuber Identity. She tried to scam again which means she used a majority of the $3500 she scammed as Ichigo Nogashi to buy this model. Just for future reference and people out of the loop, this is the running list of her identities:
Chihaya Hanamura
Mel Nekomata
Ames
Esty Kleines
Ebi Hoshikawa
Kaiami Ch.
Iracebeth Crims
Narumi Mihama
Yufo Tokunaga
Gwynevere Paramour
Alice
Saki Kawasaki
Mewaki
SeaSlugUmi
Lucrezia Fantasista
Relia Reimann
Aya Arashiyama
Ichigo Nogashi
Nerissa Delfina
Now we await the next identity and possible scam. She's been hitting up content buyers for her next scam directly since she didn't make even a single penny as this one.
Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom