"I want to peropero kawaii girls"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Doggos will be playing scary game at the same time.

BAU BAU BAU BAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Doggies are fun to watch when they play horror games. Moco is a huge scaredy cat with them, but I remember her getting a little braver with phasmophobia. I don't know too much about this game, except that it is pretty tame till you hit a certain floor. Then it gets scary. Headphone bros be careful, cause they do scream! :panik:

EDIT:

not even 10 minutes in they already screamed :SelenHAHAhere:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
FUWAMOCO is streaming perfectly fine, while Nerissa and Bijou are having issues

Does this mean Neal is a fan of the twins? 🤔

That being said, FUWAMOCO are being scared of the fake-outs in Floor 1 of Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion, so the content is practically guaranteed

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
18580.png
Goddamn you Neil:urtearingmeapart: :urtearingmeapart: :urtearingmeapart:

New stream is up, seems to be fine for now.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
EDIT:
Doggos will be playing scary game at the same time.

Why the fucking child voices. :depressedtako: They're also going to take a million years with this game if they're going this slow.

e: Wait, them being tortured by jump scares is pretty funny.

watching fuwamoco should be seen as a meditative practice. just empty your mind and let the cuteness flow through you and into your calcified heart

Nyet. I will whinge like the old fuck I am.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Edit: she also posted a before/after re-do of a Pekopic

Last edited:

Why the fucking child voices. :depressedtako: They're also going to take a million years with this game if they're going this slow.
watching fuwamoco should be seen as a meditative practice. just empty your mind and let the cuteness flow through you and into your calcified heart

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
yo anyone knows if pippers model got an update? It looks smoother and seems to be more expressive than before.
Also she's playing jong with randos now but fishman wants in on the next game and there's a chance other girls join.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

:amegunl:YOU SHUT YOUR FACE TODD!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL USING THE CREATION ENGINE IN 2023?!:amegunl:

*ahem*

But yes, I can understand why the high pitch voices won't be for everyone. It did take me time to adjust as well. Honestly I look past it, cause they're just a very positive energy thing to watch and have many cute moments!!!

:makotomisaki::akiramisaki: Just like Elder Scrolls 6 Todd, it takes time! :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Some more wifes for Sena's wheel of wifes. Mozzu and the Pheesh of Flavr!

Also annual weekly wife wednesday feat. domestic violence is going up in 30.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My dude never had a run with baguettes being shit stains on a server/game.

Many such cases, but the one i have ingrained in my mind is MH4U and "je suis monte".
Holy mother of fuck they were so obnoxious, people would kick you out of the lobby if you said a single word in french, some even kicked you out if you used insect glave because there was a chance you were french. Some people kicked frenchs mid hunt, even end game hunts.

Shit was wild.
MH4 online single handedly made my understand my german Grandma Gertrude's perennial hatred of the French. Ah memories.
yo anyone knows if pippers model got an update? It looks smoother and seems to be more expressive than before.
Also she's playing jong with randos now but fishman wants in on the next game and there's a chance other girls join.
She got an external eyetracker hooked up. It's really added to the expressiveness.
Did Nolan get memory holed?
View attachment 39163
It was a temp change I think. I personally think "Cringe" might be a better rename for it.

Fuwamoco are the closest we have to the Japenese idea of "Moe" streamers. They're meant to just be cute. Just sit back and enjoy the diabetes taking over your body.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Ackshually, it's now the Creation Engine 2
Gotta love how they are still using the Gamebryo engine since 2008, just changing the name with every new gen of consoles to make them think that they are using new shit; and IT WORKS. :urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Gotta love how they are still using the Gamebryo engine since 2008, just changing the name with every new gen of consoles to make them think that they are using new shit; and IT WORKS. :urtearingmeapart:
Don't forget that Gamebryo is just a renamed Netimmerse, an engine developed in 1999.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

It launches. It doesn't work.

Doctor Kayfabe

I think I would prefer it if their voices were slightly easier to tell apart more than anything.
I personally think "Cringe" might be a better rename for it.
"Crushin' It" would be more pithy.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Since FUWAMOCO got jumpscared even from the pause menu, I'm more than willing to be that they'll get a neverending stream of horror requests until they put their foot down (for the sake of their own mental health)

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Since FUWAMOCO got jumpscared even from the pause menu, I'm more than willing to be that they'll get a neverending stream of horror requests until they put their foot down (for the sake of their own mental health)
Haha might happen. I mean they used to do weekly Phasmophobia. Sometimes with guests or their old manager, cause she was a pro at the game lvl 500 or something. I say them playing horror games is one of my favorite contents from them, and you can see why. :SelenHAHAhere:

Also supposedly Lia has a collab with Pomu soon. Announced during her FNAF stream today. Not sure exact timestamp when it was discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom