"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm not sure what this is in reference to, but it's Krover bros... :kroniidrinking:

She changed freechat's schedule.

its a wonderful work of art.
image from vt.
1690737786910.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
hex.png
eating-the-chip-chips.gif

Related twitter rambling
Earlier I saw that Robert Plant was trending and feared that he was dead, but all I found was some likely highly autistic ultra boomer political account, this one on the left side of the equation, spam his name in every one of his posts. Like it wasn't even tagged it was just like Robert Plant followed by Andrew Tate and a bunch of other names. Always attached to a post about how awesome Biden is and how bad Trump is. I love that platform. I love society.

EDIT: I should add, since Nolan is dead and Nijisanji bros likely stay away from the dude. It is just about a bunch of femcels and old ladies hanging out with him at a meet and greet. Man them bitches are so excited man

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Timestamp Sayu reacts to my favorite moment in Soma

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Onolumi went into a fugue state and powered through the rest of Might & Magic 6 over the past few days. She played for 9 hours straight yesterday and over 12 hours earlier today, split up over several VODs. Still haven't finished watching it myself yet, it's over half a day of watch time even on double speed, but I'm really glad she enjoyed one of my favorite games so much.

Never heard of them before but I caught the last few minutes of this stream. To no one's surprise she says that it's a bit more sour and acidic than she would prefer but still pretty good and that most likely Pippa did not prepare the coffe correctly.

Kind of an unfortunate time, considering the HoloEN debuts tonight, but it looks like Sawa is going to talk about the Skull Girls controversy tonight.

Looks like a few days from now everyone's favorite and least favorite metal vtubers are going to stream together. They're probably going to talk about the manager that screwed them both over.

Finally Skye has the waiting rooms up for her returning streams a week from now.

Big Art Dump:
archivist's_eye_by_medefici.jpgbehemoth_and_leviathan_by_0nAsian.jpgenna_cronos_by_UnfamousRadish.jpgerina_motorcycle_by_eight_tyan.jpgina_by_yenkoes.jpggott_ist_tot_by_egocider.jpgTurok_Tenma_by_ouchihitme.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
cute 1view gorilla karaoke, thoughts?

edit: 2view now
View attachment 38534

A little light-skinned but I'm down with it :sanasmile:

Give it up, man. Panko can't be black, @God's Strongest Sanalite would have sensed it by now.

Speaking of whom, has he given his thoughts on Tomoe 2.0 yet? I may have missed it.
Funny you should ask!
1690759133887.png
Biggest criticism: TOO FUCKING LIGHT!!!! She looks like she didn't vote for Joe Biden:

ywy1ykdxazp61.jpg

Second criticism:
1690759301599.png

What a sellout.

Now onto the positives:

New intro + BGM, no more Kevin MacLeod music, let's go
1690759528082.png

She is REALLY FUCKING CUTE! :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:
1690759441028.png

She's also really fucking :shiinastare::shiinastare::shiinastare:
1690759592150.png
(also there's some chroma keying issue with her belt that's making it see-through)

The default pose is the same as the 1.0 but this one has definitely got a better range of motion
1690760041781.png

The toggles are also amazing :sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:
1690760243126.png
1690760363711.png
1690760491344.png
1690760620679.png
1690760698080.png
1690760824322.png
:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:

OH GOD SHE SAW ME SEXPOSTING FUCK
1690761016071.png

The ending screen is good too but in a different way from the intro screen :smugrys:
1690761309403.png

I'm really proud of Tomoe, I know she's been going through a lot of menhera with people giving her shit for being in the army or being black or whatever but despite that she pulled through and gave us a hell of a 2.0. It's very impressive with its many toggles and details and it looks like a lot of love went into making it. Shoutouts to the artist and rigger, they did an excellent job. If only she wasn't so fucking light compared to the original :urtearingmeapart:but if this is really how she would prefer to look I can set aside my blatant fetishism of melanin for the sake of her happiness. Thank you Tomoe, for all you do! I'm so happy to be a part of the Umarmy and to support God's Strongest Warhorse :sanasmile:
TL;DR: light skin bad, everything else good :shubaIapprob:

Very nice. I'm surprised you didn't mention the hands-on-hips gesture with the exercise outfit. She seems to like it.

Now, you guys know me, so you know that I would absolutely never, ever thirstpost. I'll simply point out that Tomoe's exercise outfit is very effective - you can work up a sweat just by looking at it.
I felt like I had done enough thirstposting for one post, but if you really wanna know, here's my take on that pose:

:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Funny you should ask!
View attachment 38536
Biggest criticism: TOO FUCKING LIGHT!!!! She looks like she didn't vote for Joe Biden:

ywy1ykdxazp61.jpg

Second criticism:
View attachment 38538
What a sellout.

Now onto the positives:

View attachment 38541

View attachment 38540

View attachment 38542
(also there's some chroma keying issue with her belt that's making it see-through)

The default pose is the same as the 1.0 but this one has definitely got a better range of motion
View attachment 38543

View attachment 38546
View attachment 38547
View attachment 38548
View attachment 38549
View attachment 38550
View attachment 38552

View attachment 38553

The ending screen is good too but in a different way from the intro screen :smugrys:
View attachment 38562

I'm really proud of Tomoe, I know she's been going through a lot of menhera with people giving her shit for being in the army or being black or whatever but despite that she pulled through and gave us a hell of a 2.0. It's very impressive with its many toggles and details and it looks like a lot of love went into making it. Shoutouts to the artist and rigger, they did an excellent job. If only she wasn't so fucking light compared to the original :urtearingmeapart:but if this is really how she would prefer to look I can set aside my blatant fetishism of melanin for the sake of her happiness. Thank you Tomoe, for all you do! I'm so happy to be a part of the Umarmy and to support God's Strongest Warhorse :sanasmile:

Very nice. I'm surprised you didn't mention the hands-on-hips gesture with the exercise outfit. She seems to like it.

tomoe_exercise_outfit.png

Now, you guys know me, so you know that I would absolutely never, ever thirstpost. I'll simply point out that Tomoe's exercise outfit is very effective - you can work up a sweat just by looking at it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Ensok

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Looks like DDKalli is gonna let herself some rest.

Negzana

How I imagine @God's Strongest Sanalite whenever a new Gyaru VTuber shows up

Funny you should ask!
View attachment 38536

ywy1ykdxazp61.jpg

Second criticism:
View attachment 38538
What a sellout.

Now onto the positives:

View attachment 38541

View attachment 38540

View attachment 38542

View attachment 38543

View attachment 38546
View attachment 38547
View attachment 38548
View attachment 38549
View attachment 38550
View attachment 38552

View attachment 38553

View attachment 38562

I felt like I had done enough thirstposting for one post, but if you really wanna know, here's my take on that pose:

:Roboco-MEMENOD:
How much have you saved up for your trip to Okinawa?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Yeah this is the worst Shiina arc :fishmandispair:This isn't even a Shiina presentation, she's just playing with Tamagotchi. As for the feet, Shiina does not seem to understand the humiliation aspect of the stunt goals, not that we need Shiina feet or feet bros.
I found the perfect one for her.

tbhchi.png

She's still cute, so I'm giving her a pass. The problem is that this shit is spreading thru phase faster than Pippa's mold.

Not-Username

PekoWick

I found the perfect one for her.

View attachment 38569

She's still cute, so I'm giving her a pass. The problem is that this shit is spreading thru phase faster than Pippa's mold.
Or she can have my oshi's tamagochi:pekonod:. They have the same artists so why not.
usada-pekora-tamagotchi-2-07182023.jpgPekora_Reveal_1.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Apparently she has new Holo goals?!

I don't know what the fuck is going on, because it's been about a week since the stream where she brought up how management keeps asking her to beg for subs, and that she doesn't want to do that because it's annoying.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei wasn't part of the Summer karaoke relay, because she didn't notice the notification and never signed up. (at the beginning of the stream)

And now she can't use her swimsuit until August, because they aren't allowed to premiere it yet if they didn't premiere it there.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know what the fuck is going on, because it's been about a week since the stream where she brought up how management keeps asking her to beg for subs, and that she doesn't want to do that because it's annoying.
Yeah, sounds like the affects of going public are taking hold sooner than I hoped.

Mumei wasn't part of the Summer karaoke relay, because she didn't notice the notification and never signed up. (at the beginning of the stream)

And now she can't use her swimsuit until August, because they aren't allowed to premiere it yet if they didn't premiere it there.

What fucking idiot came up with that idea?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom