"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
This converation is precious. Love hearing about pre-debut and debut stuff. But yeah, Myth definitely were thrown out to figure shit out on their own, though, from everything we have heard about theirs.
Did not help that Myth was throw during the month of fire 3 years ago, when they got rushed to bury Aloe graduating and Coco leaving, Gen 3 has now 2 gens that can back them up now (except Tempus because PENIS)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did not help that Myth was throw during the month of fire 3 years ago, when they got rushed to bury Aloe graduating and Coco leaving
Aloe, yeah, but the Taiwan shit happened like a week after they debuted.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Aloe, yeah, but the Taiwan shit happened like a week after they debuted.
Was so fast, did not they also did a cringe announcement of Ayame returning to stream with all the fanfare only for her to literally do jackshit after

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Didn't know if I should post this here or on the debut thread, but HoloSummer Karaoke relay with the Advent debuts right in the middle, couldn't find a translated version so I don't know who is going before them.

edit:
apparently is Mio, weird would have been better if a EN members went right before them IMO.

Anime Fan

Phase Connect's sleepy dragon is streaming

Also Erina is streaming for the second time today after that collab with Airi

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Didn't know if I should post this here or on the debut thread but HoloSummer Karaoke realy with the Advent debut right in the middle, coldnt find a translated version so I sont know who is going before them.

1. Watame
  2. Shion
  3. Chloe
  4. Aki
  5. Matsuri
  6. Polka
  7. Flare
  8. BREAK (6 hour 20 minute break in a relay? Lol)
  9. Laplus
  10. Kiara
  11. Ina
  12. BREAK
  13. Koyori
  14. Sora
  15. Noel
  16. Fauna
  17. Ollie
  18. Calli
  19. IRyS
  20. Mio
  21. ADVENT
  22. BREAK
  23. Iroha
  24. Reine
  25. Bae
  26. Okayu
  27. Luna
  28. AZKi
  29. Kanata
  30. Roboco
  31. Towa
  32. Miko
  33. Subaru
  34. Lui
  35. Marine
Kinda a weird idea to pack so much shit between Advent's debut, but I guess it will help get more views from JP, maybe?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Saw this posted in the mati thread back at the homelands, and as far as I can see nobody else has posted it yet.

Edit: God damn it, where was it?

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter

We are so back
FUCK YOU VSHOJO

Starting to wonder if she silently dropped out and VS just isn't gonna talk about it. She has not had any activity on Twitch or Twitter as Nazuna in a week, it looks like.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Starting to wonder if she silently dropped out and VS just isn't gonna talk about it. She has not had any activity on Twitch or Twitter as Nazuna in a week, it looks like.
She did announced she was going on a week break on her last stream as nazuna, honestly if you think about it looking at Hime there no real reason for her to leave, vshojo doesn't mandate she stream and they get to keep sealing merch with her face on it, meanwhile she gets to do whatever as Mike and stream occasionally as Nazuna.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
According to the Shareholders meeting, NijiEN's AR Live situation is a trade secret

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She did announced she was going on a week break on her last stream as nazuna, honestly if you think about it looking at Hime there no real reason for her to leave, vshojo doesn't mandate she stream and they get to keep sealing merch with her face on it, meanwhile she gets to do whatever as Mike and stream occasionally as Nazuna.
It's great how they give their talents so much freedom. :vomitdrawer::vomit:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
According to the Shareholders meeting, NijiEN's AR Live situation is a trade secret

Yeah making all of your livers graduate one by one as quickly as possible does seem like a top secret ability ngl.

BEEG Booba Fishing

God's Strongest Dragoon

God damn it, where was it?
It was posted the day it happened, which was last Saturday.
If you have a big nose, you're going to be rich. -Jelly Hoshiumi

Chat immediately:
View attachment 37139
:whatastory:

Lumi immediately caught on, saying Jelly is from a third world country, doesn't know, she's an idol, etc. These are true; it's obvious she doesn't get it or mean it in this way, but it was still funny.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ame and Gura talking about how Ame had to do the trailer and how everything leading up to their debut was very diy. Good times.
Honestly, Myth was a pretty impressive machine when it came to pumping out content and assets and whatnot.

Yuri you dumb whore!! You had 2 channels monetized and pissed all that away for some extra shekels. Look at you now clawing your way back into monetization when it should've taken you like a month, you the talent that would cause the collapse of phase when you were gone. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

I don't remember who from the myth girls said it but I remember them saying they went out of their way to help council in any way they could in their debut as to not feel so alone like with theirs, it was a bit of a dig to management too for not being that much for them too, might've been calli who said it.
I remember this. I think it was Ame that mentioned it.

While EN were thrown in the deep end they still had 4 JP waves (5 but 5th was like a few weeks prior, wont count them) and 1 ID waves that had created a monster of a company to give them enough brand power for them to be huge.

Talking about Myth and Holo. Clip Tax of 2 days ago when Pippa talked about Hololive and getting rejected.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
But that's what I got. This would put lumi's age at 30-34 given the fact this guy graduated HS in 2009.
Big doubt on this. Lumi has outright mentioned she hasn't missed/failed any years of college and graduated at a 'normal' age for her degree, which pegs her at 26-27 for a Master's degree of some kind of engineering.

Will her voice finally return this stream? Probably not.

Man, I hope Airi recovers her voice soon. I imagine she's got to stop using it altogether for a few days, but I doubt her job will let her.
I don't remember who from the myth girls said it but I remember them saying they went out of their way to help council in any way they could in their debut as to not feel so alone like with theirs, it was a bit of a dig to management too for not being that much for them too, might've been calli who said it.

I remember this. I think it was Ame that mentioned it.
I had actually thought it was Kiara. I thought she also coupled it with the fact she talked to and helped calm down the person who was the most nervous for debut (which all things considered at the time was Mumei).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Old tweet, for context:

Shiina's motherhood update:

1690523421725.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom