"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozzuwind returns
1690476771831.png

Pictured: the healthiest vtuber
1690476810100.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just a little ahead of his time

edit: motherfuckers, it's a joke

I get it that Nousagi was joking but does he not get that people only started really caring beyond white-knighting over muh PL dox when he was retarded enough to have a link to the Kiara stalker incident

Hes lucky he wasnt stupid enough to reference the wrestling

Also its wierd to see people say PL association was not kosher now for some reason?, the GGN girls are just obvious speculation because the twin thing, but some people are wierdly pearl clutching when im sure that nobody cares about PLs in regards to their previous public identities, unless the carebear side grew when i wasnt looking.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why he so lanky tho damn

He looking like prime broth material

calcium man
After you turn 50, every year until you die, you'll lose on average 1 to 2% of your muscle mass.
You can delay it by taking calcium pills and working out but it is inevitable. None of us hairless apes were meant to live past 30 in the wild.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Why he so lanky tho damn

calcium man
He runs a vtuber company, what were you expecting? :smugrys:

chihirogumi

I get it that Nousagi was joking but does he not get that people only started really caring beyond white-knighting over muh PL dox when he was retarded enough to have a link to the Kiara stalker incident

Hes lucky he wasnt stupid enough to reference the wrestling

Also its wierd to see people say PL association was not kosher now for some reason?, the GGN girls are just obvious speculation because the twin thing, but some people are wierdly pearl clutching when im sure that nobody cares about PLs in regards to their previous public identities, unless the carebear side grew when i wasnt looking.
I think people are getting sick of the hall monitor mentality a lot of other english speaking vtuber fans have. Being a stickler for the rules just makes people want to break them more and especially since it's over something as trivial as past vtuber identities. Sure it isn't trivial for the talents because of contracts, but all these discords servers and reddit communities trying to LARP the Japanese way of toeing the line about past lives is really gay. Now if we're talking about actual IRL identities that's a bit of a different story. Especially since it sometimes includes personal info. But saying Pikamee is Henya isn't some grave breach of privacy that these people would have you believe. Those reddits and discords will still have power tripping janny vermintide but the twitter community is slowly not giving a fuck as long as they don't tag the talent in their speculation.
It's doubly infuriating when they let people hint and boast about having the "secret knowledge" at the same time..... If you're going to do it at least be consistent....
Definitely. I really hate seeing youtube comments like (using the pikamee example) "wow this Henya girl sure likes making KETTLE NOISES A HYUK HYUK HYUK"

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Being a stickler for the rules just makes people want to break them more and especially since it's over something as trivial as past vtuber identities.
It's doubly infuriating when they let people hint and boast about having the "secret knowledge" at the same time..... If you're going to do it at least be consistent....

agility_

Early Adopter
The discord "muh Forbidden Knowledge™ " retards are solely to blame for the hall monitor mentality.
That's one side. From the other end, I cannot blame people for thinking "if I post that pikamee is Henya/ Coco is kson/ the GGN twins are in holo, they will be fired"; It is entirely feasible given the horrendous state of vtuber managing. Fucking zaion got dogpiled for making a joke.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So you'd rather see him lust over lolis like a chad?
I mean he was callling bijou a "c*nny" repeatedly in his advent react stream he did so I think this seafag is infested with all of the fetishes.
I think it's suppose to be only in the 90s (Fahrenheit) but the humidity is in the 60% range, so it's really bad.
That's a "Heatwave"? PFFT BAHAHAHAHAHHA, are nips made of snow?! Where I live it's consistently in the 90s all year and 80% humidity, FUCKING WHIMPS, COME TO THE TROPICS AND EXPERIENCE REAL HELL.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Limkin

I get 40+ degrees being hard to deal with, but this bitches are passing out and throwing up at 30 like they are cooked from the inside out. Maybe go out and touch some fucking grass so the weather doesn't kill you by accident when all the normal people start wearing shorts instead of trousers

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Collab between Panko and Ember

Glad to see Pancho didn't cancel the collab over Ember insulting the entire Italian race and their collective mothers.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why he so lanky tho damn

calcium man
According to what i heard he has a little liver problem and was told to enter a diet but he slimmed to fast (he was already slim to begin with) so he asked how he could regain weight on twitter where he took the suggestion of drinking protein milk jokes were had that he has to drink to cope with his dreams dying every day

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That's a "Heatwave"? PFFT BAHAHAHAHAHHA, are nips made of snow?! Where I live it's consistently in the 90s all year and 80% humidity, FUCKING WHIMPS, COME TO THE TROPICS AND EXPERIENCE REAL HELL.
Thirdies don't count.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Takane Lui on Twin enjoyment etiquette. Stick to these rules and you too can wholesomely enjoy twins

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I think people are getting sick of the hall monitor mentality a lot of other english speaking vtuber fans have. Being a stickler for the rules just makes people want to break them more and especially since it's over something as trivial as past vtuber identities. Sure it isn't trivial for the talents because of contracts, but all these discords servers and reddit communities trying to LARP the Japanese way of toeing the line about past lives is really gay. Now if we're talking about actual IRL identities that's a bit of a different story. Especially since it sometimes includes personal info. But saying Pikamee is Henya isn't some grave breach of privacy that these people would have you believe. Those reddits and discords will still have power tripping janny vermintide but the twitter community is slowly not giving a fuck as long as they don't tag the talent in their speculation.

Definitely. I really hate seeing youtube comments like (using the pikamee example) "wow this Henya girl sure likes making KETTLE NOISES A HYUK HYUK HYUK"
It pisses me off even more when those same Discord motherfuckers are posted up in DDK, Keeki, Dottovu and Namirin's other accounts, usually with Hololive avatars...

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

Early Adopter
Is Rie's roommate stacked irl? I just recall she's asian in OZ but that's it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is Rie's roommate stacked irl? I just recall she's asian in OZ but that's it.
If you spend any time playing with AI art, you'll quickly find it's acts like women with less than c-cups shouldn't exist. Just like me, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom