"Grease and cheese is an important part of the American diet, and if we're deprived of that we shrink away and die"Charlotte Bear

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If you call forcing her to spew out way too many mediocre original songs over the course of a year "priority", then yeah, it makes sense
Is a weird combination between her being incapable of staying still and Cover telling her to put content, doesnt help that little deal with Universal

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I was thinking more along the lines of how far she is behind her senpais like Lui and Koyori as far as getting things like outfits and 3d.
It was self inflicted though. She pushed for a redesign and that basically destroyed whatever schedule cover had for her and maybe some scrapped model in there too. She should be over the moon those orientals let her have it, just remember how anal they're with suise's hair that she can't even get an alternate hair color. I still think she's getting screwed over in the music department.

Prudent Lurker

Calli got pretty real for most of the last couple non-24 hr streams, including talking about how she feels the company is putting out her tracks too quickly for them to do as well as they can, not being particularly pleased with the quality of her last album, etc.
Unalive(the album) not having room to breathe was a damn shame. She mentioned wanting to release several MVs of that and more lyrical breakdowns and so far we only got Scuffed Up Age.
Anything else she's mentioned? I thought Calli had a lot of good momentum this year so it sucks to see she's not satisfied with how things have been going. Hopefully this isn't the start of her UMG contract turning into something detrimental for her.
She's still really happy with the Calli team on UMG, it's implied a lot of the higher ups have final say on a lot of the scheduling and logistics. Says Six Feet Under might be the "worst" song on her EP, also recorded a new song recently that's ETA 2024 that might surpass RIP.
Speaking of RIP she absolutely hates how that's her most popular song and is embarrassed by it, considers Wanted Wasted to be her best song despite it not taking off comparatively too her older songs.
As for future streaming, mentioned she might nix the idea of streaming everyday and with Gen 3 getting the spotlight; she wants to not care too much about her content and go all out in streaming whatever she wants. Also heavy implication that staff has been wanting her to increase engagement like doing call to action at the end of streams and figuring out which time of day is the best to stream(The 24 hours was suppose to help with this but it was self admittedly not that helpful as collabs and it being an event stream kind of skews data)

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura's moved on to the ukulele karaoke portion of the stream and is currently invoking the power of the hot dog man to not cry while trying to sing Skinny Love. This is such a nostalgic throwback to her old karaokes...
Godspeed, stinky shork.
:gurasemperfi:

EDIT: Alright, alright. I'll shut up with the faggy liveposting before my worst dreams do really come true and we get a liveposting thread for Gura.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Does "call to action" ever amount to anything anymore.
Does anyone actually fall for "if you know other accordion/mandolin duet remixes of Isao Tomita, let me know in the comments!". Who gives a flying fuck besides media managers and multi-channel network npcs. I will challenge anyone to see if people actually like, comment and subscribe when a streamer says so.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wake up babe new Shiina autism tests are in! Now She's even more autistic!
Shiinanewtismtestlol.PNG

Here was her previous online autism test from December Lol
shiinaautismtest.PNG
We are NOT fixing her :shiinastare:

Koros Apogee

Dott got lots of art for her B-day, these two are my favorite.

Whenever I see Dottovu's avatar, I'm always reminded how similar it is to some of Deino's Calcium character designs. Ex: (1), (2), (3), (4), and (5) (The examples I'm linking are SFW but Deino does make NSFW work so be warned).
RS9NOD5A_400x400.pngo9RXAxwl_400x400.jpg
Though not exactly but somewhat similar. Especially since Deino himself debuted as a vtuber back in 2018.

Also, Delta did a sponsored stream where she partnered with HICAT which is an energy drink brand.

F1946BIWEAALhXI.jpgF1948nEXwAEcBkY.jpg(Tweet)
She previously shilled this brand last month.
Screenshot 2023-07-26 220533.png
In addition to shilling energy drinks, she also talked about drinking various cocktail mixes both in-stream and threw tweets.
Screenshot 2023-07-26 220332.png(Tweet)
Screenshot 2023-07-26 220347.png(Tweet)
(Edit: I would assume she drank some I tried to find a translation of the stream on the DFS but their TL bot isn't working So I'm just assuming.)

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Does "call to action" ever amount to anything anymore.
Does anyone actually fall for "if you know other accordion/mandolin duet remixes of Isao Tomita, let me know in the comments!". Who gives a flying fuck besides media managers and multi-channel network npcs. I will challenge anyone to see if people actually like, comment and subscribe when a streamer says so.
Like obviously anectodical but I have seen multiple and I mean a lot of youtubers say that as much as they hate doing it telling people to subscribe 100% works, people absolutely go "Yeah I guess I'll subscribe" since they are usually mindlessly scrolling without thinking and that little remainder snaps them out of it.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Like obviously anectodical but I have seen multiple and I mean a lot of youtubers say that as much as they hate doing it telling people to subscribe 100% works, people absolutely go "Yeah I guess I'll subscribe" since they are usually mindlessly scrolling without thinking and that little remainder snaps them out of it.
You can literally watch it in action when you get the Youtubers who put up the graph of 'the people who watch who are subbed vs unsubbed'. In the first month or so of them doing that, you can see the percentage of unsubbed drop.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Shinri's finally starting his EO playthrough.This should be comfy.

Oh? a fellow map drawing autist?
I gotta check this
1586242238322.jpg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Magni roommate keep tweeting but it every time he does remind me when Coco got exorcised and started to rant in her kson account, what is the endgame Maglord, did the mexicans killed you?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was thinking more along the lines of how far she is behind her senpais like Lui and Koyori as far as getting things like outfits and 3d.
That was both because she had to wait for Myth and for her redesign, though. Why her redesign took so long is another thing, considering how fast Vesper's was. That may have been due to redjuice, though.

Ame with the GFE HoloSummer short.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mimi Mint and KK cyber messing around in VR

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1690428951152.png

Yeah, the rock's definitely one of those FF14 autists.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Why her redesign took so long is another thing, considering how fast Vesper's was. That may have been due to redjuice, though.
She was quite definite in saying that it wasn't, although that might have been to prevent people shitting up his twitter rather than the 100% honest truth....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Magni roommate keep tweeting but it every time he does remind me when Coco got exorcised and started to rant in her kson account, what is the endgame Maglord, did the mexicans killed you?
He isn't even saying anything remotely like a vaguepost or rant except his "cats know when I am sad" tweet. Just a bunch of uninteresting shit, like so:

She was quite definite in saying that it wasn't, although that might have been to prevent people shitting up his twitter rather than the 100% honest truth....
True. Eh, who knows. It was probably a lot of different things, I guess, and not just one thing holding it up.

View attachment 37876
Yeah, the rock's definitely one of those FF14 autists.

Speaking of FF14 autists, she is bringing in the big guns.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Wake up babe new Shiina autism tests are in! Now She's even more autistic!

We are NOT fixing her
Depression and social difficulty up... :pippasadl: I don't want a sadder girl company

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura's gotten at least 3 Miralax commercials while looking up songs.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

What did she mean by this? (How do you archive tweets, again?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom