"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
2 months since her last member post and it's this.
1690393313624.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I posted in the degen thread about 2 vtubers whores

Oh no! Some whores on twitter trying to take advantage of the new twins debut? I cant believe it ! Its crazy! On one side, fuwamoco didnt even debuted and they have 115k subs on youtube. On the other side, these two random twins been around since 2020 and they have 1.3k followers on twitch. But hey i guess fuwamoco cant kiss eachother. What a shame :ameheh:

But then i saw this twitter post and its just too funny to not share here.

Archive

Bruh who tf are these whores :whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, am always at the ready to goob

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She confirmed she was supposed to be Scarlet but forgot the t while emailing Anycolor so it became “Scarle”.
So wait, she forgot the letter, so it became her name? Why would Anycolour just change the name because some dumb broad typoed? Are we to understand that the streamers are the ones responsible for their names?
Niji was actually pushing for her to be Scarle Scarlet, but she refused to go along with it. Luckily they were able to convince Ver Vermillion.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Archive

As expected. New debut, and literal nobodies coming out of the woodworks to cry about their broken careers.

:akiramisaki:YWNBIH:makotomisaki:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Apparently, Mysta said on stream that he would keep his vods up if his Orisong reached 1 million views. Now it is the 3rd fastest Nijisanji song to reach that milestone.
What a numberfag.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Ngl i'll miss Mysterio, outside his menhera outbusts, the guy was very entertaining and had great moments in collabs.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As expected. New debut, and literal nobodies coming out of the woodworks to cry about their broken careers.

:akiramisaki:YWNBIH:makotomisaki:

being in HoloLive is a content guarantee, the best of the best in a talent search that lasts literal years

so if their content is better, or if people have suddenly been starved for twins (and not just "good vtuber content"), why haven't they capitalized on that until this very moment? or, rather, why weren't they hired by HoloLive instead?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Archive

"But we've been here the whole time"

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Theres a clip where Kronii talked about how she had almost debuted under a different name before changing it to Ouro

Horo7618

No one in particular

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Theres a clip where Kronii talked about how she had almost debuted under a different name before changing it to Ouro

Gandr Kronii
Gandr

She was going to be a 'fiend' all along. :kroniiphone:

She did right by changing the name, although I can see 'why' they would suggest Gand- since it can also mean serpent monster (?) which goes with her little buddy theme. She could have been a solid Time Snake.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be having an art stream today

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I posted it already, but someone made a more convenient single image. This pretty much speaks volumes, don't it?
View attachment 37758

Archive

The girls make me so proud, haven't even debuted and already the salt flows!

"We'Ve bEeN hErE dA wHoRe TiMe"
I dunno maybe because the last thing I want to see less that gratuitous bottom of the barrell "TALENT FREEDOM" is "talent freedom between people who are supposed to be related".

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Dam this Oni is talented her singing voice is beautiful

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I dunno maybe because the last thing I want to see less that gratuitous bottom of the barrell "TALENT FREEDOM" is "talent freedom between people who are supposed to be related".

Idol has an EN 3 coming soon....

:Katta-Semetic-Content:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The girls make me so proud, haven't even debuted and already the salt flows!

Screenshot_20230726-145054_Twitter.jpg

:magnicope:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rins first collab cover in 10 minutes

edit: absolute banger

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
being in HoloLive is a content guarantee, the best of the best in a talent search that lasts literal years

so if their content is better, or if people have suddenly been starved for twins (and not just "good vtuber content"), why haven't they capitalized on that until this very moment? or, rather, why weren't they hired by HoloLive instead?

The real kicker is if you go and look at their various channels and other sites, they have practically nothing to show for 3 years of being around. Their youtube channel is amazingly devoid of videos or clips for all the time they've been around and only has 88 subscribers. Their Twitch vods are also mostly empty too, just a shitload of clips, and with most of them having barely more than 10 views on average it's almost like they don't have any real viewers at all!

Doesn't help either that for two of them there's a fuckload of dead air and both of them combined seem to have the personality of one damp rag. But hey, they can coombait implications of licking each other, I'm sure that's meaningful. What were the GGN girls numbers at before, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom