"no im not going to paris - the thought of going to paris makes me want to die - have fun tho y’all going"Demondice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Marv

Are they real or they only pretend?
First 20 minutes of Shiina's stream,
Vtuber Participates in her 1st Diablo Season EVER! Stream link
including prestream intro.
Shiina whinge count: 8

I love watching Shiina when she is happy and having fun. But holy shit does she sound like an old jewish women.

USS IOWA

That's from this thread.
So many Rrats
View attachment 37740
This somewhat alleviate my fears. Thanks

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

I pray to fucking Christ that this is just one big rrat. Nijifans has gotten so many Ls lately that I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Niji management in Phase? Haven't heard that rrat yet. As more management or a talent?

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's from this threads.
So many Rrats
View attachment 37740
Nice to see that my "6 month PL blackout with all non family members" rrat that I posted on /vt/ literally once during the Zaion nuking of Nijisanji is now being repeated and people are including it to bolster their own rrats. Fucking SEAnigs will believe anything if you present it like it's common knowledge.

EDIT: To provide added context, I was fucking around and trolling Nijifags while they were in full meltdown. One of the rrats I threw out was that because Zaion dropped the nuke, Niji is going to stop being nice and sue her for breaking the 6 month blackout rule in the contract. When someone asked me about it, I pretended it was common knowledge by saying some stupid shit like, "you know, the one about them only being allowed to talk to family. Mysta mentioned he couldn't talk to any friends once he got hired because of it". Jesus /vt/ is dumb as fuck. It was literally the same troll tactic I used here with the "Nina is commie posting more recently" rrat.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Some of you may be familiar with GreatMoonAroma, the Korean vtuber. He had a collab with Chii-chan recently. Here's the video from his channel since it has English subs. She teaches him Japanese with hilarious results.

JMForte

When someone asked me about it, I pretended it was common knowledge by saying some stupid shit like, "you know, the one about them only being allowed to talk to family. Mysta mentioned he couldn't talk to any friends once he got hired because of it". Jesus /vt/ is dumb as fuck.
That's because quite a bit of retards on there don't even watch vtubers and just want to gossip about drama. It's why people shit on those who primarily use the catalog. You also have the people that spread stuff around knowing and or not caring if it's fake or not just to fuck with people and the people that still spread around stuff that's already disproven because they hate talents or whatever company.
Edit: and of course actual schizos like Henri who constantly goes on about Xalamon being the actual person who runs Phase Connect to groom the talents but schizos are pretty funny with their schizo theories. Them schizo filipinos should be civilized with a krag.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Chuuba recombination This funny feather snek

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

1690372916854.png

JMForte

Jealous

Lurker
Is it bad that I don't care? You should expect this kind of stuff if you are a popular or successful anything. Like yeah it affected you in a negative way but you should have expected that.
The word 'expect' only serves to betray you.
Let him say his piece.

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is it bad that I don't care? You should expect this kind of stuff if you are a popular or successful anything. Like yeah it affected you in a negative way but you should have expected that.
If Kiara could overcome a decade of being shit on and is still doing her best, this pussy has no excuse.

soap suds

The word 'expect' only serves to betray you.
Let him say his piece.
It's not an expose or anything, it's just his monthly highlight video. Here's the playlist if you want to see the others. I guess all his highlight videos have clickbaity thumbnails.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I found this on my twitter TL. Even as a nijifag this make me laughed, partly because its parodying one of them ID college advertisement that I saw plenty of times.

1690383648291.png
TL:
"Going to College? Pick Nijisanji!"
"Guaranteed fast graduation!"

Logo said "Number #1 in achieving graduation each month".

EDIT: adding archive, also for some reason the twitter embed didn't show image.

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
2 pairs of horns, 1 pair of hags and a duck will walk into a bar and debate in about an hour.

Seems like this was the special stream Subaru talked about in her member stream last week. She couldn't get Towa and Nene like originally planned but it'll still be a very fun group.

Edit: So each member has to talk about something and the others will judge if that is something common within the Hololive girls. If even one person judges it as uncommon or weird, the girl that talked about it disappears and probably dies.

Edit 2: VOD vanished for a bit probably cause La+ had connection issues but it's back up now.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She confirmed she was supposed to be Scarlet but forgot the t while emailing Anycolor so it became “Scarle”.

So wait, she forgot the letter, so it became her name? Why would Anycolour just change the name because some dumb broad typoed? Are we to understand that the streamers are the ones responsible for their names?

There's no way this isn't a dude with a voice changer.

They do have Voicemod listed in their audio equipment setup on Twitch, so definitely.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Are we to understand that the streamers are the ones responsible for their names?
Impossible. I refuse to believe an actual human being came up with Doppio Dropscythe and Vezalius Bandage.

Niji has to be using an online name generator. There is no other acceptable reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom