"Hug me Ina. Hug me purisu Ina!"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

Lazulight are getting figurines soon. Here's the promo art and apparently the actual figurines are going to be shown at the festival mentioned in the tweet. Enna also has preorders open for her exclusive earbuds. They're pretty cute.
F13yiv8aIAEcvLF.jpeg
Sudio-N2pro_3-1.jpegSudio-N2pro_3-2.jpegSudio-N2pro_3-3.jpeg

RiverBear

If she actually had any fans, they would watch her over the Holo Gen3, so I don't see why she would despair over the whole ordeal

Lazulight are getting figurines soon. Here's the promo art and apparently the actual figurines are going to be shown at the festival mentioned in the tweet. Enna also has preorders open for her exclusive earbuds. They're pretty cute.
Oh sweet, and from Bushiroad's in house Hobby department no less
Are we potentially going to see NijiEN concerts sponsored by Bushiroad in the future?

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
I am not as familiar with Google Workspace's capabilties on this front than I am with 365's, but maybe some kind of dataloss prevention policy got put in place that fucked up some kind of setup he had going? With how tech-savvy Vesper is, he could have had some kind of personal sync system or something going that was not approved by Cover and saving sensitive files to it instead of Google Drive like the rest of the talents do.

But yeah, that is full rrat territory lol. Again, I think that would be putting too much faith in Cover to make smart ITSec decisions. While more companies have been getting better about it after COVID, especially ones who are highly sensitive to data leaks like Cover, it also costs money and can be a pain. But who knows, maybe it was pushed by an investor?
Workspace does have DLP stuff, though it's more about preventing Jenny from HR from accidentally sharing a Sheet with peoples' SSNs outside the domain, that kinda thing. Vesper's tech-savvyness definitely shouldn't be overlooked. He definitely gives me the energy of a guy who might tweak and bypass things and ask for forgiveness later, especially having done at least some degree of tech work himself. Magni I admit, I'm less familiar with his degree of tech knowledge, but with Vesper by his side, well... who knows.

I generally don't expect any company to make smart security decisions from my experience, so yeah, I won't extend Cover that same faith, lol. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really would hope they are doing things like requiring 2FA for talent Workspace accounts and things like that. That's very low hanging fruit, but at their scale, very easy to implement and can definitely help out. Anything deeper though very well may be wishful thinking. (I'm still just left wondering the details of the Vesper lockout stuff though)

There's other things that I find interesting about the various companies' setups based on some public information, but they're probably more appropriate outside this thread, I've already nerded out enough haha (I must say I get too much joy out of these little bits of tech information we learn. Everyone else is looking at the /vt/ links in Axel's Chrome screenshot and I'm like "ooh, look, they use Monday.com, I see some Google Workspace up in there!" =D)

Limkin

I love how boat woman tries to draw herself as this seductive lady. When she is pegging enthusiast hard ass fujoshi. I was expecting less SFW from that stream title though

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Rock-chan and Cactus-kun saw their chance for freedom and took it. Mad respect.

Eck-u-su

I doubt most users will refer to it as "X", it will always be Twitter and Tweets, (not xeets - how the fuck is that pronounced? It's like the Latinx of terms).

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We're arguing about the color of one of her badges, if it's either green or brown. Come help us out.

RiverBear

1690362974894.png

The duality of Hololive talents
One is hyped about new Gen
The other is hyped about Valorant

Context:
1690363035183.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Cover started a new gaming-focused brand project called Holizontal. Not sure if it's an intentional fusion of Holo+Horizontal or the usual nihongo L/R mixup.
F18U3YTaQAACCzO.jpg

Seems like the focus is gonna be on gaming events, with the intent of easing both talents and audience into the game being played. More details on their future plans will be shown in September but for now, their first project is an official Valorant event next week:
17664.png

For clarification, these are the members for this event only. Seems like the project doesn't have any set talents and each event will have different selections.

Hello! We are the project team for the new brand "Holizontal" by Cover Corporation. Today, we would like to introduce the new brand "HLZNTL (Holizontal)," which will be launched by Cover Corporation, and the online event "hololive × VALORANT MEET UP powered by Holizontal," which will take place on August 3rd.

■ Establishing a New Brand
We will be launching the brand "Horizontal" by Cover Corporation, with a focus on the theme of "games." Unlike talent-focused groups, Holizontal is a new project by Cover Corporation that will explore various plans centered around gaming culture!

■ Planning Events with a Focus on Game Genres and e-Sports
With this brand, we aim to support, promote, and watch over various challenges in the gaming and e-sports genres. At the same time, we plan to expand beyond existing frameworks as a brand.

■ Transmitting the Joy of Gaming
Depending on the titles we engage with, some may require knowledge to watch, and there might be a perceived high entry barrier. We want to alleviate such concerns and create opportunities not only to watch but also to play games.

■ Creating an Environment for Support and Encouragement
We aspire to create an environment where not only talents from Hololive Production but also all those active in the gaming community can engage in their activities with peace of mind. To achieve this, we intend to spread and promote the philosophy outlined in the recently announced Supporter Guidelines.

Detailed plans for the brand's expansion will be announced in September. As a prelude to the full launch, on August 3rd, we will collaborate with Riot Games to host a promotional event for the tactical FPS game "VALORANT" under the brand "Holizontal"!

■ Promotional Event "hololive × VALORANT MEETUP"
Ten talents from Hololive will take on the challenge of playing VALORANT, aiming to introduce the game to viewers and help them understand and enjoy VALORANT's gameplay alongside the talents.

The event will feature both custom matches in the standard mode and an actual experience of the new mode, "Team Deathmatch," to deliver the true enjoyment of the game.

■ Event Format
  • Warm-up: Team Deathmatch (2 matches) Maps used: Piazza, District
  • VALORANT Experience: Custom Match (BO3) First to 13 rounds (with overtime if needed) No timeouts
  • Maps used: Bind, Haven

■ Participants

[MC] Shirakami Fubuki, Shishiro Botan

[Team A]
  • Nakiri Ayame, Yuzuki Choco, Tokoyami Towa, Momosuzu Nene, Laplus Darknesss

[Team B]
  • Roboco-san, Natsuiro Matsuri, Yozora Mel, Murasaki Shion, Kazama Iroha

■ Basic Information
  • Event Name: hololive × VALORANT MEET UP
  • Game Title: VALORANT
  • Practice Broadcast Date: August 1, 2023 (Tuesday) 19:00 JST (scheduled)
  • MEET UP Broadcast Date: August 3, 2023 (Thursday) 19:00 JST (scheduled)
  • Organizer: HLZNTL
  • Commentary: Tanifuji Hiromi, Commentary by KOHAL (ZETA DIVISION)
  • MC: Shirakami Fubuki, Shishiro Botan
  • Main Broadcast: Hololive Official YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/@hololive)
  • Individual Player Perspectives: Respective YouTube channels

■ About VALORANT
"VALORANT" is a highly competitive tactical shooter where players engage in 5v5 battles. It features precise gunfights and combines the unique special abilities of "agents" (characters) to deliver a truly immersive shooting experience. Strategic choices, flexible ideas, and moments of brilliance all lead to victory for the team in VALORANT.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Cover started a new gaming-focused brand project called Holizontal. Not sure if it's an intentional fusion of Holo+Horizontal or the usual nihongo L/R mixup.
View attachment 37733

Seems like the focus is gonna be on gaming events, with the intent of easing both talents and audience into the game being played. More details on their future plans will be shown in September but for now, their first project is an official Valorant event next week.
View attachment 37734

For clarification, these are the members for this event only. Seems like the project doesn't have any set talents and each event will have different selections.

Hello! We are the project team for the new brand "Holizontal" by Cover Corporation. Today, we would like to introduce the new brand "HLZNTL (Holizontal)," which will be launched by Cover Corporation, and the online event "hololive × VALORANT MEET UP powered by Holizontal," which will take place on August 3rd.

■ Establishing a New Brand
We will be launching the brand "Horizontal" by Cover Corporation, with a focus on the theme of "games." Unlike talent-focused groups, Horizontal is a new project by Cover Corporation that will explore various plans centered around gaming culture!

■ Planning Events with a Focus on Game Genres and e-Sports
With this brand, we aim to support, promote, and watch over various challenges in the gaming and e-sports genres. At the same time, we plan to expand beyond existing frameworks as a brand.

■ Transmitting the Joy of Gaming
Depending on the titles we engage with, some may require knowledge to watch, and there might be a perceived high entry barrier. We want to alleviate such concerns and create opportunities not only to watch but also to play games.

■ Creating an Environment for Support and Encouragement
We aspire to create an environment where not only talents from Hololive Production but also all those active in the gaming community can engage in their activities with peace of mind. To achieve this, we intend to spread and promote the philosophy outlined in the recently announced Supporter Guidelines.

Detailed plans for the brand's expansion will be announced in September. As a prelude to the full launch, on August 3rd, we will collaborate with Riot Games to host a promotional event for the tactical FPS game "VALORANT" under the brand "Holizontal"!

■ Promotional Event "hololive × VALORANT MEETUP"
Ten talents from Hololive will take on the challenge of playing VALORANT, aiming to introduce the game to viewers and help them understand and enjoy VALORANT's gameplay alongside the talents.

The event will feature both custom matches in the standard mode and an actual experience of the new mode, "Team Deathmatch," to deliver the true enjoyment of the game.

■ Event Format
  • Warm-up: Team Deathmatch (2 matches)Maps used: Piazza, District
  • VALORANT Experience: Custom Match (BO3)First to 13 rounds (with overtime if needed)No timeoutsMaps used: Bind, Haven

■ Participants

[MC] Shirakami Fubuki, Shishiro Botan

[Team A]
  • Nakiri Ayame, Yuzuki Choco, Tokoyami Towa, Momosuzu Nene, Laplus Darknesss

[Team B]
  • Roboco-san, Natsuiro Matsuri, Yozora Mel, Murasaki Shion, Kazama Iroha

■ Basic Information
  • Event Name: hololive × VALORANT MEET UP
  • Game Title: VALORANT
  • Practice Broadcast Date: August 1, 2023 (Tuesday) 19:00 JST (scheduled)
  • MEET UP Broadcast Date: August 3, 2023 (Thursday) 19:00 JST (scheduled)
  • Organizer: HLZNTL
  • Commentary: Tanifuji Hiromi, Commentary by KOHAL (ZETA DIVISION)
  • MC: Shirakami Fubuki, Shishiro Botan
  • Main Broadcast: Hololive Official YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/@hololive)
  • Individual Player Perspectives: Respective YouTube channels

■ About VALORANT
"VALORANT" is a highly competitive tactical shooter where players engage in 5v5 battles. It features precise gunfights and combines the unique special abilities of "agents" (characters) to deliver a truly immersive shooting experience. Strategic choices, flexible ideas, and moments of brilliance all lead to victory for the team in VALORANT.

I mean this is just a fancy way to setup "we will shill your game" group for holo. This is basically what the apex devs did when they first launched the game with ninja and other retard streamers. The holo girls are charismatic enough to shill whatever and get a nice return but I don't know how many can afford them nowadays and AAA devs on our side of the pond would rather have pedophiles I mean vermintide shilling their games instead of wholesome anime women. They might get a armored core deal tho.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing to celebrate her 5th anniversary at 8PM JST.

VSpo in GTA with the princess carry option and Vodka. Messan.

Mimitaya.

Marine lewding Shigure Ui or giving an idea for it.

Short clip on Usuwa Suu with Persona's Akechi

Subs in CC.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Based on the incubation period, she probably picked that shit up in Japan and is now actually delivering it to the British.
Based birb.

Not-Username

I am not as familiar with Google Workspace's capabilties on this front than I am with 365's, but maybe some kind of dataloss prevention policy got put in place that fucked up some kind of setup he had going? With how tech-savvy Vesper is, he could have had some kind of personal sync system or something going that was not approved by Cover and saving sensitive files to it instead of Google Drive like the rest of the talents do.

But yeah, that is full rrat territory lol. Again, I think that would be putting too much faith in Cover to make smart ITSec decisions. While more companies have been getting better about it after COVID, especially ones who are highly sensitive to data leaks like Cover, it also costs money and can be a pain. But who knows, maybe it was pushed by an investor?
Inb4 magni and vesper both accidentally deleted their models from the central servers while removing the old ones.
And backups are overrated :whatastory:

chihirogumi

USS IOWA

I pray to fucking Christ that this is just one big rrat. Nijifans has gotten so many Ls lately that I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

UberSoldat

I pray to fucking Christ that this is just one big rrat. Nijifans has gotten so many Ls lately that I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

I remember a time when I used to enjoy NijiEN. Not like this Nijibros......................

ogey_rrat

ogey

Short

God Damn the Sun

That's from this threads.
So many Rrats
2023-07-26 rrat.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom