"This statement is intentionally written to appear scarier than it actually is. We apologize for the inconvenience"Kay Yu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I love Ollie. I love Reine when she's enabling Ollie's perverted tendencies and tagging along, instead of playing the straight (wo)man. I love them both even more when they're doing it to mess with Calli live on stream.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Members once again go with the meme choice. The poll was this, Gundam Evolution, or a Tropic Thunder watchalong.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
First Airi sharing our excitement for HoloAdvent

AI-RI worries about Remi

And a couple bonus clips I was watching Elira's last 13 Sentinels VoD and she handed me a great way to shill this masterpiece on a silver platter so I clipped it and then went back to Machi's stream and clipped one from him
Just don't read Elira's chat

Machi's chat is not captured

PLAY 13 SENTINELS

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Serafi is fairly popular by her company standards but honestly, I'm not sure why she hasn't blown up more. She is a tomboy, she is not lewd, and she has a great voice and an amazing laugh that sometimes turns into snorts.

The kind of girl that loves Trevor from GTA 5 because his raw sexual energy speaks to her on a deep spiritual level. Anyways she posted this, enjoy.
MARKETING
Very few people know of her corpo and from what the people around here have posted they haven't done any sort of event. They need to pay for a round of ads to at least get the word out.
Cover is likely utilizing mobile device management for their work-controlled phones. They would be able to wipe the phones remotely, so that is a non-issue.
you're having too much faith in a company that took years to implement a way for their 2d app to attach png's to their models and they're also japanese, the people who still use fax machines

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Members once again go with the meme choice. The poll was this, Gundam Evolution, or a Tropic Thunder watchalong.

After seeing what the movie choice was, I voted for that, I’ve never actually watched it before. I think DBD was probably the worst choice (I don’t like gundam either, but she’s gotta play it once before it closes), but she makes any stream entertaining no matter what the game is, so whatever. I do find it funny that the 4chan thread always complains about poll-winners (and are probably complaining right now, I haven’t looked), and then the streams come out amazing regardless.

Edit: Also this whole time I was thinking it was just plain old Nic Cage as a killer…but I guess he’s a survivor? I am slightly disappointed.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Fuuuuck Tropic Thunder would've been a good one. IRyS has been picking some real winners for movies lately.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
you're having too much faith in a company that took years to implement a way for their 2d app to attach png's to their models and they're also japanese, the people who still use fax machines
You have too much faith in any company if you think Western ones are any better.

After seeing what the movie choice was, I voted for that, I’ve never actually watched it before. I think DBD was probably the worst choice (I don’t like gundam either, but she’s gotta play it once before it closes), but she makes any stream entertaining no matter what the game is, so whatever. I do find it funny that the 4chan thread always complains about poll-winners (and are probably complaining right now, I haven’t looked), and then the streams come out amazing regardless.

Edit: Also this whole time I was thinking it was just plain old Nic Cage as a killer…but I guess he’s a survivor? I am slightly disappointed.
I voted Tropic Thunder, too. IRyS' community is the fucking worst, I swear. DbD is so fucking boring

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin with her first collab with Gen 2 and a fish in 15 minutes

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame Kyoufuu All Back cover, but with the twist of Ui mama premiering tomorrow.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

More Lapu chan with Kanae today, i have been enjoying GTA V RP more than i once tought.There is a lot of dialogue

Horo7618

No one in particular
I voted Tropic Thunder, too. IRyS' community is the fucking worst, I swear. DbD is so fucking boring
Ah well, hopefully she does it later, she did say she wanted to do all three streams.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fuuuuck Tropic Thunder would've been a good one. IRyS has been picking some real winners for movies lately.
Ever since Starship Troopers she’s been very receptive to suggestions from chat, and she has a list of movies that she wants to do watchalongs of, and she loves the classic movies that people who are similar in age to me are recommending (nothing has topped Starship Troopers for her yet, though).
She’s read off the list a few times, but just off the top of my head I remember she wants to do a double feature of Terminator 1+2.
Edit: oh yeah, the next post reminded me that The Thing is also on her list.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ever since Starship Troopers she’s been very receptive to suggestions from chat, and she has a list of movies that she wants to do watchalongs of, and she loves the classic movies that people who are similar in age to me are recommending (nothing has topped Starship Troopers for her yet, though).
She’s read off the list a few times, but just off the top of my head I remember she wants to do a double feature of Terminator 1+2.
I'm still upset that she watched Braindead/Dead Alive without her members. :Mumei-REE: But I guess, it is incredibly gory.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

As demonstrated not just by her relationship with Aqua, but by her relationship with, well... everyone, Suisei is absolutely terrifying for introverts.

I love her, but being in the same company as her would be a nightmare that never ends.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
So i'm not exactly sure whether this has been posted before (with search being fucked and all), but ANYCOLOR's vtuber academy thingie that they make to train aspiring people to be vtubers (either in Niji or outside of it) yesterday dropped this tweet

View attachment 37477 note the hidden replies button
Something along the line of suspending any posts that was done by the talent currently studying there. According to niji fans who followed them, this is some sort of extended break and while there's other examples of break before, they usually has some sort of return date (this tweet doesn't). Maybe someone like @Scuddle can explain if there's anything interesting about this?

I mostly asked this because according to this funny moron, they actually hid a reply with the fact of a woman in there. Not sure the whole context was but it's something.

Nothing to report. This is indeed the first time they have extended their break for reasons we can only speculate. JP Bros seem to be under the belief that it has something to do with the fact that Japan is experiencing its worst heatwave ever recorded and is being done as a preventative measure. Even though you just be over 18 to join Nijisanji, VTA does allow minors to enrol, so they may not want to take any risks on getting them to and from studio.

As for the face reveal, that is 3rd Gen Ninomiya Mera, whose face was leaked the day she debuted by Chinese 'fans' of her PL as she effectively graduated from Bilibili and threw them away in pursuit of Nijisanji. VTA have been hiding her face for months, it's nothing new, and the irony that Kris the 'Holosimp' inadvertently sides with bugmen to try and stick it to Anycolor isn't lost on me. To the surprise of approximately no one, Kris doesn't know what he's talking about.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Cute art for yous.

Selen is live with Viewfinder. This is an interesting indie game that kinda combines Stanley Parable with Portal.

More schedules for this week:

F12_WBkXsAAGKhI

F12PadiX0AEONKd

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Watame Kyoufuu All Back cover, but with the twist of Ui mama premiering tomorrow.

Gonna post their last cover together too because these two are great together. Even if Ui will eventually put Watame in prison for beam theft.

Rin with her first collab with Gen 2 and a fish in 15 minutes

Leave it up to Rin to get shit on by her kouhai in their very first collab :selenpointandlaugh:

I was a bit worried Momo's comfy and slightly haram vibes wouldn't mesh well with Rin and Juna but she's keeping up with them and then some. It's barely been 15 minutes and she's already insulted Rin multiple times and called her bald. Aviel keeps on winning.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Gonna post their last cover together too because these two are great together. Even if Ui will eventually put Watame in prison for beam theft.

Leave it up to Rin to get shit on by her kouhai in their very first collab :selenpointandlaugh:

I was a bit worried Momo's comfy and slightly haram vibes wouldn't mesh well with Rin and Juna but she's keeping up with them and then some. It's barely been 15 minutes and she's already insulted Rin multiple times and called her bald. Aviel keeps on winning.

Rin:shows fishe
Momo:what the fuck is this

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

As demonstrated not just by her relationship with Aqua, but by her relationship with, well... everyone, Suisei is absolutely terrifying for introverts.

I love her, but being in the same company as her would be a nightmare that never ends.

what do you mean, she sounds great

who wouldn't want to be taken to location after location after location by a psychopathic anime girl under threat of duress, that's practically the dream

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Botan and la+ got arrested during a bank robbery. ( la+ is a police officer ). I love their interractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom