"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
See? It isn't about lettuces after all!

Also off-topic for a sec, but has anyone having issues connecting to TVA or is it just my SEA net being fucky? Need to make sure (am using VPN)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
50/50 between this being a normal Enna troll and an actual graduation. Leaning towards troll, just knowing some of the jokes she has made in the past.

Edit:
Yep

Oh Enna, never change

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
how long do you think it would take before the entirety of Nijisanji has graduated, and there hasn't been enough acceleration with new talents to replace them
Don't know, but the Gospel According to Zaion surely did slow down the amount of applicants they're getting.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Didn't she live in a poor family? If so, no wonder she didn't have a game console. Or am I confused and it's another hologirl telling the story?

She is really cute.

Maybe it's a trolling like this scene?

No, you're right, that's definitely a possibility. Single mom, and she stayed with her Grandmother for the most part while her mother was working.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Less trolly Twitter posts:

Wholesome A-chan/Ame interaction

foto_no_exif (14).jpg

In more trolly news:

Ame embraces Xeeting.

foto_no_exif (15).jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What is this based on?
Me making it the fuck up.

Assuming because there's no fucking way potential applicants haven't reconsidered applying for Niji after the last six months.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Someone in my channel mention that the Vesper and Magni thing delay is not because they got shanked or raped by werewolves but actually Cover sending them new Iphones with the app installed from japan thing that sounds idiotic if you ask me

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Someone in my channel mention that the Vesper and Magni thing delay is not because they got shanked or raped by werewolves but actually Cover sending them new Iphones with the app installed from japan thing that sounds idiotic if you ask me
I doubt it. Bae forgot her work phone when she visited the US last year and just bought a new one while she was there.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Me making it the fuck up.

Assuming because there's no fucking way potential applicants haven't reconsidered applying for Niji after the last six months.
Go to Twitch, look at the vtuber tag, and scroll through everything there. There’s like around 800 vtubers live at this random time on a Tuesday. Companies that straight up dox talents in the open get applicants let alone the second largest company in the business. I find it extremely hard to believe they are really hurting for applicants.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Go to Twitch, look at the vtuber tag, and scroll through everything there. There’s like around 800 vtubers live at this random time on a Tuesday. Companies that straight up dox talents in the open get applicants let alone the second largest company in the business. I find it extremely hard to believe they are really hurting for applicants.
They might legitimately be hurting for applicants, though I see what you mean. Just imagine if only the most desperate of 1 views apply, they'll have plenty of applications, but a drought of talents. It used to be that moderately successful, extremely talented vtubers went to those companies for a chance to make it big, but the average niji gets 1k views, that reduces the talent pool for whom getting into niji would be an improvement over their current situation. And talent isn't evenly distributed.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

It probaly cost them some applications, most likely the indies/smaller corpos doing the best and in the least need of Niji's boost. That's probably the most significant impact of The Manifesto of Zaion.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Small corpo Lucid, Roza Coatl's former place, is losing another of its larger talents:

She did a stream about it earlier:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Watching Aki since it's been a couple months

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
They might legitimately be hurting for applicants, though I see what you mean. Just imagine if only the most desperate of 1 views apply, they'll have plenty of applications, but a drought of talents. It used to be that moderately successful, extremely talented vtubers went to those companies for a chance to make it big, but the average niji gets 1k views, that reduces the talent pool for whom getting into niji would be an improvement over their current situation. And talent isn't evenly distributed.
Both Hololive and Nijisanji have plucked people from absolute 1 view obscurity. There are very few indies that could justify not applying just based on their audience size alone. 1000 viewers is more than 98% of indies can ever hope to achieve.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She posted a tweet on her roommate account a couple of days back with an attached image of her dad's grave, the fresh flowers indicate that he was just buried recently so yeah, sadly. She has been notably absent since so she's probably still mourning about it
Fuck. That really sucks.

Mozumi Pichi will be 🫠 in 30 minutes

Oddly enough I saw fanart of Sawa on my Twitter after looking through a random artist's media tab. Thought it was weird for that to pop up but I love watching it. Guess it was a commission.
1690305703925.png

Currently I have 0 experience nor have I streamed for shit but if I was some 50-200 view indie I would still consider applying. If shit is working out for me then continue, if shit is not then jump ship after a year. As simple as that.

Serafi is fairly popular by her company standards but honestly, I'm not sure why she hasn't blown up more. She is a tomboy, she is not lewd, and she has a great voice and an amazing laugh that sometimes turns into snorts.

The kind of girl that loves Trevor from GTA 5 because his raw sexual energy speaks to her on a deep spiritual level. Anyways she posted this, enjoy.

That's a fairly plausible explanation. Why the fuck not just say something like

"Vesper and Magni are experiencing hardware problems and will continue their activities once we help them fix the problem. This is not a suspension nor this is a termination, but to avoid any possible problems we have to test the equipment and make sure everything is working at its full capacity. We are sorry for the inconvenience and this is why the TEMPUS anniversary celebration will have to get pushed back and delayed until further notice."

Just keep it vague enough for people not to pinpoint what exactly happened but at the same time let people know what the issue is. I get wanting to keep things vague but holy shit they should know by know how much it fucks with people to read vague Black Text on White Background company notices. Hell Pako is probably on suicide watch and the fans are not too far off either. I don't need this kind of anxiety in my life.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
More related to Shin Umiushi though, I'm not entirely sure if she actually did get fired or not. She still likes Hololive-related stuff and is currently not accepting commissions. I would say her rigging has gotten somewhat better. This is from April 30th and her personal model.

View attachment 37563
I mean, she's a rigger. She's not a Cover employee, she's an independent contractor, therefore she cannot be fired.

She can simply not get any more contracts, and AFAIK, she hasn't had a new one since Anya 2.
And slowboating them rather than using air freight, I'm sure.
Traditional shipping companies cannot be trusted to carry devices with information as sensitive as is on those phones. There is currently a Cover employee on a catamaran somewhere in the vast Pacific Ocean sailing to the United States for hand delivery.
Heyerdahl Shipping Ltd.

Last edited:

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
So I was looking through her Twitter out of curiosity, and I stumbled on this. Now I can't help but notice the obvious similarities. It is apparently called Denshitako. And is some sort of fictional Ocean Exploration Robot. But I can't also help but notice the very Takodachi-looking creatures behind her.

View attachment 37549

But the thing is, the design predates Ina. This is the earliest image I could find in my admittedly very lazy search. Dating from 2018. Doesn't explain the Takodachis though (Outside of maybe being a simple design for a creature that really exists, thinking of it innocently).

View attachment 37558

Some other pictures.

View attachment 37560View attachment 37562

Just thought this was very interesting. I by no means am a huge weeaboo so I don't know if this is some incredibly popular character that just flew over my head.
You are aware that a flapjack octopus is a real organism, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom