God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

She won

Screenshot_20230725-112914_YouTube.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Dont remember i know he got the boot after fucking up like 3 rigs

edit: someone can correct me here but i think he fucked Gura v1, Anya v1 and Irys v1
Shin Umiushi, Gura's and Anya's 1.0 rigger, is a she. Just for posterity's sake.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wasnt her rigger the one guy that rigged Gura's infamous plate head in her casual outfit?

I remember seeing he got the boot after Anya or Gura
I think it was after she butchered Gura's catshark outfit. She may have done one more rig after that, but it was really the catshark that sent it over the edge.

Dont remember i know he got the boot after fucking up like 3 rigs

edit: someone can correct me here but i think he fucked Gura v1, Anya v1 and Irys v1
Rariemonn did IRyS' original design.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
NIjibros i dont mean to be that guy but...

Screenshot_20230725-124621_Twitter.jpg

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Wemi saw the racism test and is going into an autistic explanation about its evolutionary origins.

While she isn't necessarily wrong, calling it racism isn't correct. Humans are extremely tribalistic and hierarchical, racism is just one of the very modern expressions of those innate behaviors.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

PekoWick

The collective audience has a finite amount of attention, though, and it's pretty much all pointed at the new shiny thing right now. And Anya's probably the most under the radar talent in Hololive..... People will watch, sure, but any discussion of it is likely going to get drowned out.
Im more excited about this though
1690110766429778.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 37553

50/50 between this being a normal Enna troll and an actual graduation. Leaning towards troll, just knowing some of the jokes she has made in the past.

Edit:
Yep

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

View attachment 37553

Either this is the real niji death... Or its related to lettuces.

Context: last tweets she do before that is her talking to someone regarding her plate of lettuces from uh... 1st May?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
50/50 between this being a normal Enna troll and an actual graduation. Leaning towards troll.
50/50? I’d bet like 98/2 this is just trolling.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
50/50 between this being a normal Enna troll and an actual graduation. Leaning towards troll, just knowing some of the jokes she has made in the past.

Yep

Mehk

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how long do you think it would take before the entirety of Nijisanji has graduated, and there hasn't been enough acceleration with new talents to replace them

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So I was looking through her Twitter out of curiosity, and I stumbled on this. Now I can't help but notice the obvious similarities. It is apparently called Denshitako. And is some sort of fictional Ocean Exploration Robot. But I can't also help but notice the very Takodachi-looking creatures behind her.

1690303359226.png

But the thing is, the design predates Ina. This is the earliest image I could find in my admittedly very lazy search. Dating from 2018. Doesn't explain the Takodachis though (Outside of maybe being a simple design for a creature that really exists, thinking of it innocently).

1690303920917.png

Some other pictures.

1690303995384.png1690304038747.png

Just thought this was very interesting. I by no means am a huge weeaboo so I don't know if this is some incredibly popular character that just flew over my head.

More related to Shin Umiushi though, I'm not entirely sure if she actually did get fired or not. She still likes Hololive-related stuff and is currently not accepting commissions. I would say her rigging has gotten somewhat better. This is from April 30th and her personal model.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Miko's suffering.

Watame's in her 30s so I'm guessing she just wasn't that much of a gamer back in the day.
Didn't she live in a poor family? If so, no wonder she didn't have a game console. Or am I confused and it's another hologirl telling the story?
Crossposting from the EN3 thread, Kobo's IRL got found out.

She is really cute.
but it has a problem with being overly explicit/preachy about its feminist message in several scenes.
Maybe it's a trolling like this scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom