"How do you say 'abortion' in sign language?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Also im kinda glad that Flayon has found some sort of niche. Lewd anime games. He was at 1900 at some point. I kinda hate his voice but he is fairly fun to watch during these.

1690272362618.png
Who was his favorite girl?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who was his favorite girl?
I hope its one of the ethnic girls just to see people seethe if he does or does not like them for whatever reason
That implies people care enough about flayon to bitch about it though

In other news, Kiara tweet

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hope its one of the ethnic girls just to see people seethe if he does or does not like them for whatever reason
That implies people care enough about flayon to bitch about it though

In other news, Kiara tweet

She's a white woman going to London, people want her to leave so she doesn't get shanked/acid'ed/truck of peace'd/double decker bus of peace'd or just kidnapped to be sold in Saudi Arabia.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Good relationship between Fishman and Jelly
After the public flagellation she just did to him about being a starcraft fan I'd say they're about even. Now it's Fishman's turn to swing.

UberSoldat

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So, did Moona's Dad die? She had moved out of the holohouse and back home because he was sick and you rarely hear he talk about him.

Edit: Didn't know she had a roommate account

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
So, did Moona's Dad die? She had moved out of the holohouse and back home because he was sick and you rarely hear he talk about him.
Based on a tweet from her other account the day before her announcing her break, most likely.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Yeah, she posted a bunch of stuff on her roommate account, was going to link here but she deleted it all. It sounded like she barely missed it or something, there were tweets mentioning stuff like "I saw you on the monitor" and then there was an image with a bunch of flowers on the ground, and the caption was something like "I'm here now, thats ok right?" It just seemed really sad.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
She posted a tweet on her roommate account a couple of days back with an attached image of her dad's grave, the fresh flowers indicate that he was just buried recently so yeah, sadly. She has been notably absent since so she's probably still mourning about it

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Looks like a part of the video for tommorow's preview has been leaked.

Edit: It came from this thread btw
Demon of sound, so my bet was correct that cover saw the output of council songs was extremely low because from 5 (not counting Irys) only 1 could sing decently and decided to fix it by getting another singer on this gen

For comparison Myth has 3 decent singers from 5

Not a massacre she is flat by design, it was her first coomer rigger that ruined it for her thing that annoyed her for a time

Horo7618

No one in particular
Not a massacre she is flat by design, it was her first coomer rigger that ruined it for her thing that annoyed her for a time
The bigger massacre is scheduling it around the same time as a new gen release.....

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The bigger massacre is scheduling it around the same time as a new gen release.....
I don’t really see a problem with it unless they are directly overlapping.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I was not expecting a fucking Judas Priest-esque drum breakdown near the end there, holy shit.

Good song, the music video's a bit too... out there... for my tastes though.

Looks like Uruka's in trouble for the circumcision Xs. Not sure why that in particular is where the line is.

Archive

Fish is uncut and this was uruka making fun of him.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
She posted a tweet on her roommate account a couple of days back with an attached image of her dad's grave, the fresh flowers indicate that he was just buried recently so yeah, sadly. She has been notably absent since so she's probably still mourning about it
Yeah, she posted a bunch of stuff on her roommate account, was going to link here but she deleted it all. It sounded like she barely missed it or something, there were tweets mentioning stuff like "I saw you on the monitor" and then there was an image with a bunch of flowers on the ground, and the caption was something like "I'm here now, thats ok right?" It just seemed really sad.
Yup, there's a dialysis machine in her older (now deleted) tweets. It's a really sad situation where she's not there when he passes.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don’t really see a problem with it unless they are directly overlapping.
The collective audience has a finite amount of attention, though, and it's pretty much all pointed at the new shiny thing right now. And Anya's probably the most under the radar talent in Hololive..... People will watch, sure, but any discussion of it is likely going to get drowned out.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Local fish is introduced to factorio, gets addicted, and asks for help - rejection! Many such cases:

Better this than League. He can hang out in his warehouse, and work on virtual warehouses at home!
Not an Anya watcher, but anyone who paid attention to her at first could see how uncomfortable the giant tits on the OG model made her. She had them hidden all the goddamn time. How they let that go live is beyond me.

Edit:
Wasnt her rigger the one guy that rigged Gura's infamous plate head in her casual outfit?

I remember seeing he got the boot after Anya or Gura
I think so, as Anya had a real bad case of plate face at first as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasnt her rigger the one guy that rigged Gura's infamous plate head in her casual outfit?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Dont remember i know he got the boot after fucking up like 3 rigs

edit: someone can correct me here but i think he fucked Gura v1, Anya v1 and Irys v1

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
plate head is sovl, it lead to hammerhead gura, and I will not be taking any criticisms

anya's job was messed up though, they should've got the boot just for that, or at least be given the opportunity to "fix the mistake" at reduced cost (preferably none) as a way to save face so they can continue working with COVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom