"This is a record I feel so healthy ive gone now 2 days withot eating mold losing my mind"Lapin Laponkotsu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

PekoWick

Wtf are you on? The creator of the character has nothing to do with this, I'm 99% sure Hololive makes artists sign away all of their usage and production rights on these characters before they even start drawing, It's Hololive's character now and (pretty much) forever as long as they don't sell or go bust.
WTF are you on? This model resembles rushia for sure but this is still not rushia. If they're gonna sue mike for this they need to sue other rushia look a like or any hololive look a like. You can blame this on artist with extreme case of same face syndrome.

Silver haired rushia
Kamiyu_Reirin_PF.jpg
A dog Rushia
Komai_Ume_Portrait.png
A fox rushia
Kamishiro-Natsume-Profile.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
WTF are you on? This model resembles rushia for sure but this is still not rushia. If they're gonna sue mike for this they need to sue other rushia look a like or any hololive look a like. You can blame this on artist with extreme case of same face syndrome.

Silver haired rushia
View attachment 37182
A dog Rushia
View attachment 37183
A fox rushia
View attachment 37184
Does the artist create those in flash anime dress up games? Literally the same character with different hair and ears

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is arranging call-ins for her birthday stream:

Some of her recent collab partners have responded, like Nyaru, Lopi, Rurumi, and Nova, among other people.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Its another donation bait stream. I'm blaming Rin for this, either Aviel or the jews in his company saw her success and decided to spam them one after another

I think this goes as far back as when Phase Alias had a minecraft week where stream elements donations messed with their games, this is a natural evolution of that

What's even more surprising is that it works, I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to keep watching, she might actually toss up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THAT!
Screenshot - 2023-07-22T222741.174.png
This is somehow worse
Screenshot - 2023-07-22T224723.225.png

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Does the artist create those in flash anime dress up games? Literally the same character with different hair and ears
Negro, do you even anime?
Once the artist settled into their style they will shit out the same face until they die. Yuko and jelly have the same face, same with ame and uto, fauna and that dragon thing girl, etc.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Archive

View attachment 37186
Next graduation predictions?

Tweet was deleted and reuploaded

foto_no_exif (6).jpg

Also, I was waiting for Mumei's stream and wasnt looking at chat while building Gunpla. Anyone got a summary of the space?

Tangentally related, do we have Hoomans and Saplings here? As in people with Mumei or Fauna as their oshi?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Once the artist settled into their style they will shit out the same face until they die. Yuko and jelly have the same face same, same with ame and uto, fauna and that dragon thing girl, etc.
Ame and Fauna are different enough like atleast the body types and hairdo are drastically different to the point id you show me their silhouette I will differentiate them. What that shit is literally rushia with different skins

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think this goes as far back as when Phase Alias had a minecraft week where stream elements donations messed with their games, this is a natural evolution of that

What's even more surprising is that it works, I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to keep watching, she might actually toss up
I quit watching after the 1K dono (which IMO, luckily wasn't that bad). While the Uruka and Haachama vomit episodes were kind of funny (specifically Uruka with all the membership URUKAAAAAAAs in the background), this is just uncomfortable imo.

I guess there really is content out there for everyone I suppose.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fact that Niji mems are called "livers" always distracts me for a second because my brain assumes people are talking about the bile producing organ. "Two livers were streaming today.." "What?"
Blame nips, I like the word because it lets me instantly recognize the presence of a niji. A fair few people genuinely thought it was "Hol Olive" too.
It's interesting how much more prevalent "Generation" and "Talent" are than "Wave" and "Liver" in the wider community, you could say it's because the latter (specially liver) don't sound as appealing in english but even other nip corpos don't use that terminology from what I know, it's very much a Niji thing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Once the artist settled into their style they will shit out the same face until they die. Yuko and jelly have the same face same, same with ame and uto, fauna and that dragon thing girl, etc.
Pretty much what the spic said. A lot of artists will learn to draw 1 face/style and then never try to make anything else. It's because they become recognized for "that style" and people commission them because they want artwork done in "that style". It's why the main people complaining about AI art are those lazy twitter artists that pump out the same fucking shit. Why overpay some artfag to pump out some work with the same face/style and then have them deliver it late because "art can't be rushed" when AI can do it for free? Meanwhile the artists that actually make interesting and imaginative art don't have to worry about AI taking their jobs. Someone like Roger Dean, the artist of Yes's and Asia's album art, doesn't care about AI making art. The random twitter artfag rightfully believes AI is going to hurt their business.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Please just be something stupid like a Halloween concert. Fuck EN3.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom