"Commenting on Holostars EN stream exposed my history with women"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Lol, imagine feeling insecure over Sakana.
2023-07-22 6.png

2023-07-22 7.png

A

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Ami fucking rocked it in her karaoke tonight. You're really missing out if you don't tune in for her singing streams, she's amazing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July
15th-21st

Now that I cracked youtube's bullshit search it seems like I can guarantee more variety in the girls featured each week. If you've seen phase weekly since azehara slipped the lynching of a beatiful negro in one of his clips the variety of clips took a nosedive, it has gotten a bit better though. To help variety and if you're in their discord consider sharing your favorite clip of whatever I end up featuring here for phase weekly, just don't be a fag about it and reference this place. If what I suggested is considered breaking containment then disregard but if you're a clipper you should shill your shit in their discord regardless.:lisafingerguns:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Uruka
Only one clip of Uruka by maverick ch. a new channel I think. Uruka has beef with tomatoes.

Tenma
There's tenma but it's from her god of war stream by nottheo and kotazumaa

Airi
Without fail Pontiff provides enough Airi each week. Watch her talk a bit about current day blizzard

Shiina
One shiina clip by memaws moments about her adventures on field trips

Pippa
The usual amount of Pippa thanks to LEC, azehara and kotazumaa. Watch pippa being wholesome, being autistic and being terminally american(retarded)

Remi
Without fail remilia's toilet provides remi content each week. Here she is getting creative with insults.

Panko
2 clips of pancho by takenoko and LEC. Here is pancho raiding into kiara and her ranting about tits.

Lumi
LEC continues to be the only one clipping Lumi for some reason. Here is Lumi getting tilted at people who question her maleness.

Erina
2 erina clips by maverick ch. and aise another new? channel. Here is 10 minutes of erina randomness and her origin story.

Jelly
Watch Jelly light up at the mention of pipe by LEC

Ember
so sazed made a small compilation of ember's suffering in mario 64

Dizzy
One dizzy clip of her being unhinged during marshamallows by LEC. Turn down your volume a bit for this one.

That's it.
As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:
NOTE: I just noticed the jelly clip was posted today. I'll leave it this time but will double check the release dates next time. :pippasquish:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you fags make him go on another 30 minutes rant about the intricacy of color theory and shading properly with blocks I will mail you a pipe bomb.
Please go on, your rampant autism does not directly correlate to having good taste in aesthetics. And before you point out the obvious, yes, I intentionally created the most ugly structure in the server and left it unfinished just to trigger everyone.

Last edited:

Negzana

PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July
15th-21st

Now that I cracked youtube's bullshit search it seems like I can guarantee more variety in the girls featured each week. If you've seen phase weekly since azehara slipped the lynching of a beatiful negro in one of his clips the variety of clips took a nosedive, it has gotten a bit better though. To help variety and if you're in their discord consider sharing your favorite clip of whatever I end up featuring here for phase weekly, just don't be a fag about it and reference this place. If what I suggested is considered breaking containment then disregard but if you're a clipper you should shill your shit in their discord regardless.:lisafingerguns:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Uruka
Only one clip of Uruka by maverick ch. a new channel I think. Uruka has beef with tomatoes.

Tenma
There's tenma but it's from her god of war stream by nottheo and kotazumaa

Airi
Without fail Pontiff provides enough Airi each week. Watch her talk a bit about current day blizzard

Shiina
One shiina clip by memaws moments about her adventures on field trips

Pippa
The usual amount of Pippa thanks to LEC, azehara and kotazumaa. Watch pippa being wholesome, being autistic and being terminally american(retarded)

Remi
Without fail remilia's toilet provides remi content each week. Here she is getting creative with insults.

Panko
2 clips of pancho by takenoko and LEC. Here is pancho raiding into kiara and her ranting about tits.

Lumi
LEC continues to be the only one clipping Lumi for some reason. Here is Lumi getting tilted at people who question her maleness.

Erina
2 erina clips by maverick ch. and aise another new? channel. Here is 10 minutes of erina randomness and her origin story.

Jelly
Watch Jelly light up at the mention of pipe by LEC

Ember
so sazed made a small compilation of ember's suffering in mario 64

Dizzy
One dizzy clip of her being unhinged during marshamallows by LEC. Turn down your volume a bit for this one.

That's it.
As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Wait Panko raided Kiara? Now we just need an Ayame raid and it will be all according to plan

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Be patient, he has nuerodivergency.

In other news, IRyS 3d mocopi Switch Sports tomorrow!

Finally an actually short IRyS stream AND a day off. I still have two of her 8 hour only up vods to catch up on so this is heaven sent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you fags make him go on another 30 minutes rant about the intricacy of color theory and shading properly with blocks I will mail you a pipe bomb.
You called? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】City Pop Only!
Filesize:
3.3 GiB / 3.5 GB
Length: 3h12m29s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2273 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
4630601a562b4b349070a47f7472963f05f49154726f69b8c12841e6d7f0e9fdf9dee38bdc47d448a540600c2133086a672b6d8d344f5130225d4cf1d7f13d15  [UNARCHIVED KARAOKE]City Pop Only! [ycZxyaQEkio].mp4
fc3cdc89db21fc5d59ff567d9e8a7c72  [UNARCHIVED KARAOKE]City Pop Only! [ycZxyaQEkio].mp4
Download from: filechan

It seems previous filechan archives of the streams have died. My primary private backup of these is deceased (or rather brutally murdered) too, but the secondary one is somewhere glowcrabs can't reach so I'll get to reuploading tomorrow.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kind of seems like Sward has been a bit more productive recently.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Oh hey, 4444 pages! Let's celebrate the way everyone's favorite wigger would wants us to :lean:

...aaaand Holotori art tax to justify this post.

F1jvLOpaMAIwE0g.jpg(source) F1ponfWaEAImJK8.jpg(source)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
🐺 Time this one is a bit of a resourceful experiment of mine and I think it turned out well not sure how often I'll do it tho cause the way I did it left practically no room for error

This one was a little different for me. For those who don't know, I clip and "edit" (in the loosest of meanings) all these using my phone's screen record function, unless a clip is provided to me pre-edited, so I can't do any fancy actual editing. That said I found a way to switch clip sources mid clip using a playlist and the pause function this is a result of that experiment

I think you're over complicating your work man. I assume the screen recording saves as a file on your phone, just screen record what you're gonna edit and drop the files on any free video editor if you're just gonna splice things together. Any computer made in the last decade can render video at a reasonable pace. It isn't like 20 years ago when you had to wait hours to render a 2 minute video.
I feel like the fish avatar doesn't do the situation justice. THIS is who this guy feels threatened by.

View attachment 37168
MY GOD WHAT A FUCKING NEEEEEEEERD!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think he's even married if I take pancho's comments making fun of his name as truth, also his voice doesn't match his face at all, what is it with asians having such different voices. Magni also looks like a total nerd and he has a decent voice for a radio host.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

braindoko

Does anyone know the meaning of what Aia said in her stream yesterday? She is the more unremarkable members in Nijisanji but I can't recall any controversies in their debut maybe besides a possible stink of a co-ed wave debut let alone something about her specifically.

37:11 into the stream if the timestamp link fails.

She specifically in her debut had some comments about wanting to create a respecting safe space for all genders and such which caused people to either adore her or write her off hard and while she didn't say anything like that again (to my knowledge) it stuck with people who don't like her. I cannot remember if it was on twitter or specifically her debut, however.

That said, that was all related to her, not Iluna, so I can't really say why her comments include everyone else. I could have forgotten or missed something
this is mostly unknown info but before debut Kyo's niji twitter followed every Iluna's roommate account getting them all doxed and showing how A) they were all fleshtubers before niji B) they all had at least 100k subs, meaning management stopped taking chances with vtuber indies and only hiring based on big number.
Few places talked about this but thanks to screen capture fuckups and Millie's “SECRET GC ????” stream we know they all read those places frequently
Has this been posted yet? Pipkin Pippa is going to collab with a cyote soon!

Archive

that's how I found Coyo, she had a collab in this kusoge with Pikamee :sanasmile:

Last edited:

akaaoi

Also Altare will be having an anniversary stream at the same time as Kyo's

While I usually think that Regis is the least interesting of the original 4 Tempus members, I am enjoying this stream. He's doing 5 squats for every WAH his debut said, and the groans of defeat he's giving out when debut-Altare spits out 4 or 5 WAHs at once is pretty entertaining. Plus he's doing it all with a pretty good chibi VR 3D model.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Happy 4444 you bunch of miscreants!
Hopefully after Kiara gets the new outfit buzz out of the way she'll get back to the GTA IV playthrough I'm really enjoying this shit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
It's not even hour 2 of Batat's two day challenge and she's drunk after getting goaded on by chat into taking extra shots via a challenge.
She's pretty cute when tipsy

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
While I usually think that Regis is the least interesting of the original 4 Tempus members, I am enjoying this stream. He's doing 5 squats for every WAH his debut said, and the groans of defeat he's giving out when debut-Altare spits out 4 or 5 WAHs at once is pretty entertaining. Plus he's doing it all with a pretty good chibi VR 3D model.
I’ll enjoy the vod then. I only saw a few min

:painpeko:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom