"This is so lame! but so cool! but so lame and so cool!!!"Onolumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
On the Mike situation: I'm not worried about her skirting copyright for a model that resembles her past role. What worries me is the spiel about wanting shit to be like it used to.

Mike, honey... you kinda fucked that up beyond all recognition. You didn't just burn bridges, you salted the earth so bad, Genghis Khan blushed.
Jelly is an idol, please understand, she legitimately doesn't know

EDIT: wait this isn't the invaders thread
Third worlders are painfully aware of the big noses, just ask Panko.
:smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The boys who played in the tva minecraft server. Here is your chance

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana is back with her friend Maika to play TF2 for the first time, the sever she's in is pinned on top of the chat if you guys want to join.

Edit: She said not to go easy on her too, I expect her to hate Sniper and Spy by the end of this stream.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Their place is being renovated, so they moved out while that was going on.

She's never confirmed that her grandma is in the new place with her though. I got the impression that she's living somewhere else. Otherwise her granmda would probably be yelling at her non-stop about the uber eats.

Edit:
Do you remember if the renovation was for her place at her grandma's or was it going to be a third location?
She'll be moving back to the same original place. Which makes it seem like she will once again be living with her grandma at that point.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's never confirmed that her grandma is in the new place with her though. I got the impression that she's living somewhere else. Otherwise her granmda would probably be yelling at her non-stop about the uber eats.
Yeah, I just did some more searching and I am pretty sure she actually is without her grandma, now, as you and @Not-Username mention. I do feel like she explicitly mentioned it once before, maybe in a member's stream, but can't remember for sure. I don't think she has mentioned moving back since the clip I linked, so I think the place she is in is still temporary.

IRyS said the rennovation was going to take 6 months or longer. It sounds like she only just finished making basic descisions about it like light fixtures and whatnot.
Do you remember if the renovation was for her place at her grandma's or was it going to be a third location?

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS said the rennovation was going to take 6 months or longer. It sounds like she only just finished making basic descisions about it like light fixtures and whatnot.

httn

Hag enthusiast
"Unarchived" city pop karaoke with the cute hag spider tonight.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Holy shit did I time traveled back to pre Feb 2022?! How do I contact the Ukrainian Government and NATO ?!
It's still wild that Rushia was terminated the same day as Russia invaded Ukraine.
Rushia in Japanese means Russia.

No Name

It's still wild that Rushia was terminated the same day as Russia invaded Ukraine.
Isn't it Roshia? ロシア?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

I was admittedly kinda curious about thus but now seeing the lineup? Froot Cottontail Rpr?
:vomitdrawer:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Honestly this was a wild night, I wonder if the Rushia thing would have been a bigger shitstorm and even reached some mainstream attention hasn't it been overshadowed by this.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly this was a wild night, I wonder if the Rushia thing would have been a bigger shitstorm and even reached some mainstream attention hasn't it been overshadowed by this.
I'd argue that the opposite happened and people confusing the two caused a lot of normies to hear about Rushia.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The boys who played in the tva minecraft server. Here is your chance

Now's your time to shine, @Nenelove. Time to show off your MC skills and, more importantly, your deep love for all things Nijisanji.

:smugselen:

Edit: I'm retarded.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Ami is still singing, stop by and show a fuzzy spider girl love! :sanasmile: