General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If the creator of rushia have no problem with it I don't think hololive should care. Suing her would just cause unnecessary drama. I don't think its worth it.
Wtf are you on? The creator of the character has nothing to do with this, I'm 99% sure Hololive makes artists sign away all of their usage and production rights on these characters before they even start drawing, It's Hololive's character now and (pretty much) forever as long as they don't sell or go bust.
Ah, we're about to enter the Nijisanji phase of one wave every three months, and then he sells the company off to the Chinese.
Well, as our friendly nijisanji shills in /vt/ love to remind everyone, Niji does indeed make the most money out of any vtuber project so following their practices is theoretically the best way to get the most moolah.

Kalion

:)
200 ish sales to fund your merch run? that's awfully low isn't? what's the catch with this company? they must ripoff the creators with their cut cause making a plushie from scratch is expensive and they seem to deal with logistics too.
She said on her stream yesterday she gets a 10% cut of the sales. Upgraded to a 30% if there's over 400 orders.
She's been having trouble getting this made for a long time, as most manufacturers would tell he she doesn't have a large enough audience to guarantee minimal production levels.

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme
Some of these Yamanbas don't understand the universal rule of PEMDAS requires you to go from left to right in ambiguous all cases:

Archive

Honestly, your right! Ambiguous was a poor choice of words considering it's a set in stone rule that only works one way. I think reading the replies rubbed some brain rot off on me when I typed that.

Division is ill-defined, it shouldn't exist outside grade school.

You use a fraction, where the (1+2) thing has to be either up or down (that's the entire debate between 1 or 9). Or else you write an exponent of (-1) instead of a division.
Writing it like the meme problem is pure faggotry and its only use is to generate controversy.

Sauce: I'm a math and physics teacher.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

EN and ID girls hung out with some Karaoke last night. Seems like they had fun.
:sanasmile:

Meanwhile, IRyS...

...is a hikkikomori.

This got me curious, has IRyS hung out with any of the visiting ENs/IDs for the past month?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I will hang the next person who outs themselves as a math sperg.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This got me curious, has IRyS hung out with any of the visiting ENs/IDs for the past month?
No, but she has been incredibly busy with recording and homework. She also lives with her grandmother, so I don't know what that entails in terms of responsiblity and how much she has to help her on a regular basis. Also, I'm not sure of her location relative to anyone else. Hard to tell how much of it is IRyS being her anti-social self and how much it is her being too busy.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Division is ill-defined, it shouldn't exist outside grade school.

You use a fraction, where the (1+2) thing has to be either up or down (that's the entire debate between 1 or 9). Or else you write an exponent of (-1) instead of a division.
Writing it like the meme problem is pure faggotry and its only use is to generate controversy.

Sauce: I'm a math and physics teacher.
I cheated my way through algebra I think I know how division works more than you do pal.

Not-Username

No, but she has been incredibly busy with recording and homework. She also lives with her grandmother, so I don't know what that entails in terms of responsiblity and how much she has to help her on a regular basis. Also, I'm not sure of her location relative to anyone else. Hard to tell how much of it is IRyS being her anti-social self and how much it is her being too busy.
Didn't she move lately?! Thought that was without her grandma, managing moving companies and all that jazz

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sakana says that he will join Jelly and Lumi for Factorio Saturdays, although now he's making excuses, so who could say?

Either way, that's content, baby

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I will hang the next person who outs themselves as a math sperg.
Don't blame the math spergs blame the fags who barely passed basic algebra who can't take the obvious L :smugselen:
Or superduper for bringing it back again. :botanshrug:
As a peace offering I give you single braincel panda fighting the password game

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
New video from the depressed rabbit

vtcut - Copy.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I hope for a Holotori original song (and that is is better than umisea songs)
Get ready for a poggers sky.
Edit:

EN and ID girls hung out with some Karaoke last night. Seems like they had fun.
:sanasmile:

Meanwhile, IRyS...

...is a hikkikomori.

Yeah...she's perfect ❤️

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sakana says that he will join Jelly and Lumi for Factorio Saturdays, although now he's making excuses, so who could say?
He stopped playing the game entirely, opting to endlessly ride the train while shitting on the game and shilling some Chinese DOS game instead. The joke that he built an entire company just to force people to play games with him is sounding less and less like a joke.

E: Apparently he hates being called 'dad.'
fishdad.png

Fish: "Workers in Canada go on strike a lot."
Lumi: "This is what happens when you get free healthcare, now they want free money too."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Didn't she move lately?! Thought that was without her grandma, managing moving companies and all that jazz
Their place is being renovated, so they moved out while that was going on.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
New video from the depressed rabbit

View attachment 37148

something people have to take into consideration for the merch split is that if the holo talent wants something specific they foot part of the bill. As far as I know nijiYamanbas just shill the merch and may suggest things but they don't have skin in the game like the holos do. Even if the girls don't have the money the company loans them the money and then takes it from their paycheck, watame mentioned this happening to her when she was making an original song a while back.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom